Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 170. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hi Simon, (coinangel)

Thanks for your thoughts. Let me be clear. There will be no SuperNET integration.
Basically because we think differently about anonimity and SuperNET in general.
Not saying that SuperNET is wrong though. Just not our cup of tea and long-term strategy at the moment.

SuperNET could be a good strategy for the holders on short-term for profits. You can probably expect a pump when there is an announcement, but there will be dumps after that. Leaving new investors with even bigger bags. See Vericoin where i have experienced it myself. Also if SuperNET (or one of their core devs) has a bad FUD day somehow, then all supported coins will be affected by that. Again, not saying that SuperNet is bad.

About the developer:
For now we are in the talks with developers (and companies) that would like to develop for us so that DIONS can be finished.
All this is privately funded as you are aware off. That is our focus. DIONS. After that there will be other projects to be build on top of that Blockchain technology. Meanwhile we will try to push smaller improvements, incentives and communicate about the status of the projects.

Community making:
"Community making" is not done in a few weeks. Like I said earlier, most new coins have a large fanbase when they launched. After that it keeps lowering and lowering (mostly together with the price). Untill there are just a few die-hards left who are there for the team of the coin and are considered the real investors.

Most coins then stop with developments and eventually be a dead coin. Developers / staff abandon the coin. Investors are left with useless and worthless coins. IOCoin is following the same path. We had a good launch, a pretty large fanbase and many developments. Now we have less active community members and the price is declining. But the difference between us and most coins is that we keep developing, delivering and do not abandon.

It takes good ideas, a few loyal community members that are willing to help out (developers, designers, promotors), have ideas and most of all... time.. patience..

We have a dedicated team of community members. You probably know them. They all said to help out and we are making plans together to create a new and healthy community.
Blockchain!!!
Hi Coinangel,

Thanks for the ideas and reply's. I have asked the same thing about SuperNET in the Slack chat.
You can come in there to elaborate about the do's and dont's and why it could be good or bad for IOC.

We are always looking for opportunities like this, but they may not be suited for our overall goal.

Looking forward.

Regards
Richard

SLACK chat: https://iocoin.slack.com/
SLACK chat access request: goo.gl/Y0ppnX
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
We are currently interviewing candidates to continue on with our DIONS development. Please stay tuned to our forums

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Everyone wants to be delisted from CoinSwap now Smiley
Due to little trade volume, IOC will be delisted from coin-swap.net.

Please withdraw any IOC you have ASAP.

Regards,

CoinSwap-Jared

Thank You for delisting us, glad to see us go from coinsswap, we didn't want to be associated with gawminers anyways, please move your coins out of coinswap and continue to trade on criptsy and bittrex...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Due to little trade volume, IOC will be delisted from coin-swap.net.

Please withdraw any IOC you have ASAP.

Regards,

CoinSwap-Jared
The I/OCoin word is getting out....

OK today we have

El Genero.com Descargas: 12,234

Flowhot.net Descargas: 7,989

We have 20,223 Song Downloads in 1 week

We have 5,577 Video Views in 1 Week

Good numbers over all since we haven't hit TV yet or Radio Stations

Many have heard the song & now know about I/OCoin, now we need USD Pairing for people to be able to buy I/OCoin. Please help us get the word out to exchanges and lets get our coin to merchants. The video is slated to play on  HBO latino, Mun2, Vevo, Music Choice, MTV 3, HTV and many more venues. The song has our website plug at the end and it will be playing already in clubs all over the world. The reggaeton movement attracts millions and we are sure that our brand will be in peoples minds for a long time to come. More things are coming from our team so stay tuned.

Click on image for video and Free Song Download

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
NEWS DECEMBER 31ST 2014

In our 1st week the song Brava has 19,325 Downloads 4,875 Video Views.

Many have heard the song & now know about I/OCoin, now we need USD Pairing for people to be able to buy I/OCoin. Please help us get the word out to exchanges and lets get our coin to merchants. The video is slated to play on  HBO latino, Mun2, Vevo, Music Choice, MTV 3, HTV and many more venues. The song has our website plug at the end and it will be playing already in clubs all over the world. The reggaeton movement attracts millions and we are sure that our brand will be in peoples minds for a long time to come. More things are coming from our team so stay tuned.

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Thanks to the bot that keeps trying to kill this coin, i bought more in the 300 sat region and i will be buying more!!!!

Its simple, have no fear, the coin is not dead, i have seen this happen before, but unlike other coins, I/OCoin has a plan.

There has been a bot on this coin from 8k sat region trying to kill it, no doubt many btc has been spent. It seems the developers realized what it going on and simply letting the coin price fall to buy more cheap, then when the time is right, will push and break this bot for once and for all.

If you can buy in the 300 sat region a coin that will see 10k sats in the next few months, thats insane profits.

I simply see this as a great time to buy, the devs update this thread constantly, more than any other coin does. They always deliver what they say 100% of the time.  Others coins are afraid of I/OCoin, plain to see.

So BUY BUY BUY its the deal of the century!!!!

When DIONS is made, you are going to see some big investors jumping on the I/OCoin train for a nice smooth ride to HUGE profits.

Don't say you weren't warned. Come back in 60 days and quote me on all of the above. If you take my advice, you will make Massive Profits.

Example 1BTC at 500 sats = 10BTC at 5k sats, believe, IOC will see 5k, probably 10k.. could well even go on a Blackcoin or vericoin run and go to 50k sats +

Also, i have noticed on bittrex (beta) you can see the full order book)  Easy to pump this coin. I know something, i can assure you in 2 months, this coin will have seen 10k sats.

Happy new year to all.  I think i will buy a new Porsche, to add to my collection.

http://www.porsche.com/international/models/911/911-carrera-4s/

PS: ther's a reason they call me, CoinAngel.
I missed the 300's twice now, lucky you got them Smiley happy new year to you too
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary
maybe max on Xmas and New Years holidays

Festive season is when everybody is not contactable  Wink
iOC Development Team
We would like to inform our community that we have lost contact with our lead dev Max Antonenko. Max has been more than on point at all times with his projects and our team. We are deeply concerned for his well being. Max is our lead DEV for DIONS so at this time we don't have any status update. Max lives in russia and we have no other person of contact or way of confirming his well being. We were in constant contact with Max for the past 5 months and at no point Max had gone silent for a long period of time. We have tried every possible channel of communication with him and all have been unsuccessful. Max is the creator of POS I/O and all other fixes to our ions.

Moving forward, we are going to be positive and hope that Max is well. We hope he can find a way to contact our team and at least inform us of his well being. We have been in contact with our Community Manager Richard Groen and have informed him of this concerning situation.

We have been on point with every single goal that we have put forward and we are sure that we will once again meet our goal. Aside from DIONS, we have other projects that we are working on and we will be concentrating on those side projects, like our just released Gifts. Our Project Manager Joel, will be attending the North American bitcoin conference and everything else will be on schedule. We hope to bring you more information as it comes available and if our team does not hear back from Max within 1 week we will have no choice but to move forward in finding another lead dev. If anyone has any questions you may join us in slack or post your questions here. Finally to make it very clear our blockchain is secure, private keys are secure and this incident in no way jeopardizes the future and well being of I/O Coin

Sincerely

The I/O Coin Dev Team
Blockchain!!!
Dead, did not pay up. To an end today Angry

Hi there,
Can you explain tour comment please?
We would love to help if there is any issue.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Dead, did not pay up. To an end today Angry
Blockchain!!!
iOC Development Team
NEWS DECEMBER 26th 2014

We are happy to announce THE Gift of I/O Digital Currency is now LIVE! our team had been working hard throughout the holidays for all our holders. Please go to our website www.iocoin.io and click on gifts and you can now send iocoin to friends and family. If you choose email, and your end party does not see it in a 3 minute time period, make sure to have your end party check SPAM Folder. If you have any issues with Gifts please email us at [email protected].

on a side note.....

We are very aware of our price, we also know how traders treat crypto. Most of them are in it to make a quick turnaround of btc. We are not here to in any way manipulate, hold or even make any promises of market prices. Up until this point we have delivered on all and even more than it was announced. We have a fully functional Blockchain with an amazing, super fast, secure POS I/O Blockchain. We have our IONS fully functional and a super user friendly mobile wallet. We are here for our entire community of supporters in case of any questions and or support. Now is time for holders to spread the word, engage with one another, be active as a community! If you have any questions on what you can do please contact our Community Manager Richard Cohen or if you have a good Idea just post it here on our forum or on our slack channel. Next up we will attend the BTC Conference in Miami. Enjoy Gifts!
NEWS DECEMBER 24th 2014

As promised Latin feat Taino Brava with iocoin product placement. in less than 24hrs the song now has 6,500 Downloads. The video is slated to play on  HBO latino, Mun2, Vevo, Music Choice, MTV 3, HTV and many more venues. The song has our website plug at the end and it will be playing already in clubs all over the world. The reggaeton movement attracts millions and we are sure that our brand will be in peoples minds for a long time to come. More things are coming from our team so stay tuned.

legendary
Cool music video..the bedroom scene gave me a hard on  Kiss
legendary
It's 24th December is OZ. Waiting for music video  Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
can anyone help me, how to run html5 wallet, i see the directions for linux, i have done everything else, except i cannot find app.nw

help
Jump to: