Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 168. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hey guys i have been following closely ioc progress and potential of this coin. Keep up the good work and am excited for its future.

Hi There,

Welcome to our thread as well. We hope that you can find all your answers here if you have questions.
Welcome to the community and hope we will talk with you soon in slack chat or IRC

Regards
Richard
Blockchain!!!
Hi,  first post.

This is the first coin i buy, i like this coin, there are many coins to pick, i picked this one, because the price is low for everything i see that has been done here.  I hope i have picked right. Will be watching closely.

Hi Peter,

Welcome in the IOC thread. Nice to see you here.
If you have any questions about IOC, you can ask them here, in IRC or SLACK chat (see my signature for more info about that)

Kind regards

Richard
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Latest development info from Vanitywallets:

If IOCoin decides to create each IONS gTLD username/vanity address as a sidechain providing each configurable unit of storage for data and assets IOCoin could be MASSIVE!!!!

Here's an example of an application using the IOCoin IONS framework for an open legal system of evidence to protect those who give up their privacy;

AUTH-IO, GPS-IO, UID-IO, CCTV-IO & LAW-IO have been registered on the IOCoin blockchain through IONS for this very purpose (10/02/2015).

How a public ledger legal system may work to allow the public to watch the police, politicians, health service and legal services in a two way viewer model, removing the privacy barrier;

http://www.virtualgold.org/images/io-law-concept.jpg

All very interesting and worth consideration. We are looking at all angles of the application(s) of IONS and of DIONS with IOC. It seems to us that while the IOC in itself has a price tied to whichever currency for trading on exchanges, the application(s) of our current products/features and the new ones being worked on could go far beyond being just traded on exchanges. Feedback from people like yourself is very valuable to our team. When you say "MASSIVE", I have the same belief. We don't want to promise anything and not deliver. Rest assured, we are looking at all angles when it comes to the development of IOC and are working on things that other Digital Currencies can't/won't/don't know how to develop.

Sam
Activity: 19
Hi,  first post.

This is the first coin i buy, i like this coin, there are many coins to pick, i picked this one, because the price is low for everything i see that has been done here.  I hope i have picked right. Will be watching closely.

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Latest development info from Vanitywallets:

If IOCoin decides to create each IONS gTLD username/vanity address as a sidechain providing each configurable unit of storage for data and assets IOCoin could be MASSIVE!!!!

Here's an example of an application using the IOCoin IONS framework for an open legal system of evidence to protect those who give up their privacy;

AUTH-IO, GPS-IO, UID-IO, CCTV-IO & LAW-IO have been registered on the IOCoin blockchain through IONS for this very purpose (10/02/2015).

How a public ledger legal system may work to allow the public to watch the police, politicians, health service and legal services in a two way viewer model, removing the privacy barrier;

Activity: 53
All of this hard work is going to pay off. Every time I talk to someone about IOC that is in the crypto world they start talking like Doge Shibes with "To the moon" being a very common statement. So far this has been a great team to work with! I've seen other alts fizzle out after a road bump or just get created for a quick pump and dump. Every challenge we come across, the team just doubles its efforts and goes harder. "I'm Loving It" as McDonalds likes to say!

Sam
Activity: 5
"As a test we are creating transactions where we send some I/OCoin from one node to another node. The transaction is broadcast to each node successfully, but the end balances are not correct, although the POS blocks appear to be getting generated when we are looking at the log files. If we  can  fix this then we think the basic data entry into the BC should be successful."

Wow. That is really great progress, it will be a super exciting time once DIONS is made and the Blockchain can store data, the potential for this is HUGE and once again, it shows I/OCoin Digital Currency is always pushing developments and staying ahead of many other coins.   

Also the dedication showed is really impressive, it is great to see , that any bug or issues are swiftly dealt with, i do not see any other coin being able to react as quickly as the #iocoin team does.

*Two thumbs up.
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Friday February 13th 2015 - Weekly Development Update

Here's a quick summary for this week :

DIONS

This week we continued with basic tests to attempt to enter data into our testnet local block chain. The data entry being attempted is of a simple form of name and value pair. We are currently testing this on a triple I/OCoin daemon, private network.

As a test we are creating transactions where we send some I/OCoin from one node to another node. The transaction is broadcast to each node
successfully, but the end balances are not correct, although the POS blocks appear to be getting generated when we are looking at the log files.
If we can  fix this then we think the basic data entry into the BC should be successful.

We will be working throughout the weekend trying to fix this ...

HTML5 Wallet Important Update

This past week we have found a small bug affecting the backup-wallet button in the settings area. The file being generated seems to be a corrupted .dat file for some users.  To each and every one of you who have an HTML5 wallet, please follow these instructions to properly backup your html5 wallet .dat:

Windows or Mac HTML5 Urgent! Wallet BackUP

1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your IOcoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. This file will be needed to make sure all your coins are backed up and to restore incase of any wallet upgrade or computer malfunction

Now the Good News, We have Fixed this issue and we are releasing an update.... We are also adding our I/OCoin price ticker and you will now see the full balance of each address in your wallet. Please be on the look out for Monday or Tuesday release. We are going to tweet and announce here on the boards.

Like always, thank you all for your kindness and support to our continued project development.

Thanks

Joel

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Great to see help with other coins, too.  CXC brought me here and you are returning the favor.  Hope to see all do well.  I like the idea behind this coin.  Love to see team overcome issues, shows great commitment and should be taken into account when choosing coins to follow.  Best of luck!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

That is amazing to see. Just shows you that a temporarily fall does not determine the future of a coin/platform. IO is a great example of a team that has stopped at nothing to follow through with their proposed goals and plans. A great leader backed up with a great community.

I hope to see this platform continue to shine as it has been. They have taken into account real life needs that will in time bring it to the masses.

Good work Joel and the rest of the IO team, i applaud you for your efforts and honesty. You have done so many things to keep your platform unique, a path of your own.

Cheers!
iOC Development Team
Looks like today was a good day for our I/OCoin holders, great to see some positive movement in the charts. From our end, we can tell you that, we are working extremely hard in making Dions a reality. We have made more progress and on Friday we will be posting our weekly update. You know, for me, it has been extremely important that we deliver nothing but the best development possible. I want to make sure that we work as hard as we can to make I/OCoin history. I feel extremely confident in our development abilities, not too down on any other project, but we have done this project without an ico, pre-mine or any type of crowdfunding. I have been taking that huge responsibility of making sure our dev team is taken care of. For this reason I would like to ask each and every one of you, to be proud of the work and what we have accomplished this far. We have our unique POS I/O Blockchain with almost instant transfer speeds and under 16 second confirmation time. Along with IONS and our unique one of a kind HTML5 wallet and soon DIONS. I can't wait for you guys to get your hands on DIONS. That will certainly be a day of celebration for me personally and our entire development team, as we will finally have data on the blockchain. This is such an important step for our blockchain future and we just can't wait to deliver it for you guys. We are also working on 2 more extremely important projects and we will update our community as soon as we have everything concrete.

3 important announcements.....

Max our past lead dev finally made contact with our team and apologized for his absence. He is in good health, but unfortunately due to deteriorating conditions where he lives in Ukraine, he was forced to stop development back in December. We told Max that we wish him nothing but the best and we are praying for him and his loved ones. He did mention that whenever he had an opportunity and if things improve he would help review code.

I would like to take the time to thank Wuher from Ipo Miner and Bittrex Richie and the team Bittrex. We had some random issues with withdrawals not related to our blockchain, random transactions were not getting transmitted to our blockchain. Wuher had a very good idea for bittrex which they implemented. We are now on our own server with boost 1.57. So to anyone that has experienced slow withdrawals they should now be gone. This is very important for us since our blockchain transactions are so fast people should get the same quality of speed when withdrawing their coins. If you have any issues with any exchange, please make sure to send a ticket or talk to us in slack. Thanks to Bittrex.

We have been added to CXC Cash register. The cash register enables the ability for web shops to accept crypto currency. If you own a webshop or store and want to accept I/OCoin, or if anyone has any other coin and would like to change it for I/OCoin cxc cash register will perform the job.

Please make sure to visit our thread for more important updates from our team.

Talk to you all soon

Joel
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
we can see the developers of iocoin have worked well
we can know how serious they are about making this coin better than the others
my friends and i who are from indonesia will keep supporting this coin
we believe soon iocoin can reach 30k satoshi or better  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
This is 20ksat coin. Remember my words

I think this is 200ksat coin. Smiley
Activity: 5

Well from the developments ongoing, DIONS and the fact that i/ocoin is always delivering what it says, i think 20k sats is a easy target over the new few months, but when you compare other 20k sats coins, i/ocoin has pushed the boundaries of what alt coins can do and can be.

From what i have read hear and in the whitepapers, i/ocoin is making sure this coin will be very secure and have one of the best blockchains in crypto, afterall blockchain technology is where the real innovation is for future business use.

If i/ocoin keeps doing what it is doing, which i am sure it will, there is no reason at all to think bigger and i can see this coin being at the same price as Darkcoin by the end of the year of a little later.

And people are starting to understand this, i have just seen some big buys this morning, someone bought up to 2,880 and big buys at 2k.  This coin is going places and all credit has to go to the developments and team members of I/OCoin who have seen some ups and downs and always have remained focused on the job at hand.

I am delighted to hold i/ocoin and i am sure the real big developments are yet to be unleashed.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Blockchain!!!
Good job Derek. Its nice to see progress in DIONS.

Welldone!

cheers,
Richard
iOC Development Team
Development Update For Friday 6th, 2015

We have implemented a rudimentary way of storing and updating data in our testnet blockchain. Our next step is to implement advanced features (blockheight checking, for example). For next week we plan to step up the testing and try to get to mine these transactions and to actually see the data in our testnet blockchain.

Thanks Guys

Derek
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Hello Folks, we are going to give weekly development Updates on DIOS, so the first one is coming up Tonight.... Stay Tuned!
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Great news, welcome and best of luck to the new developers Smiley
Jump to: