Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 171. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
NEWS DECEMBER 22nd 2014

As promised I/O Coin will be featured in a Music Video to be released tomorrow December 23rd 2014. We will have links to wallets for fans to download and be part of a huge  iocoin contest. We will give a way over 10K iocoin's to fans who download wallets and send us an email requesting their coins.

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Cleaning my watch list a bit. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Keep your hard work going on folks. The say will come.
Whats going on?

No buy support = Dead coin. It is that simple.

I/Ocoin might be one of the hardest working and most genuine coins, but, seriously, if you can not even support the price of your coin, you might as well call it a day now, because no mater what you are working on, people look at charts and order books and thats it.

People are free to do as they see fit with their iocoin. Our job is to work on development, we don't interfere with trading prices.
hi guys...need a little help here...

I send io coins to my android wallet and its been almost 24 hours....nothing has shown up.

thanks

Please give us your tx ID, Thank You I will forward your message to our mobile dev
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
hi guys...need a little help here...

I send io coins to my android wallet and its been almost 24 hours....nothing has shown up.

thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,

Do you have a RoadMap?

It would be really great to see what you are working on and what are the planned developments for the next 6month+

Also, this would be really good for investors to see and know exactly what they are investing in.   
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Announcement December 16th 2014
New HTML5 Wallet Update Released, New wallets generate automatic ioc address

iOC Development Team
Donate to help victims of the recent disaster in Indonesia

I/OCoin Digital Currency is having a 24hr fund raiser to help the people of Indonesia who recently suffered a natural disaster.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30467782

We have many friends from Indonesia one of our  Team Leader,s Bagus Budianto lives there.

We would like to raise funds to help provide, food, water and other supplies in this time of need. As it is also close to Christmas, lets not forget, it is a time to give and not receive.

We have set up a new bitcoin address to send donations to: 1CrDiCZAAZFErveC4XUfMQib42AzWewzFj

You can check the donations here: https://blockchain.info/address/1CrDiCZAAZFErveC4XUfMQib42AzWewzFj

The I/Ocoin digital currency Community is called upon to donate what they can, every little helps.

Thank you.
(below is the facebook post)

Activity: 10
Hi i/ocoin belivers,

Have you heard of a site named: paidverts?

It is a great site where you can advertise your website and then in return, get rewards with BAPS (points) which in turn you can use to click on Ads, the more points you have the higher the ad payouts will be.  It is a great way to earn a extra income and you can soon start getting adverts worth over $1 each.

So.  I have just paid $100.45  in bitcoin  Smiley to promote  www.iocoin.io  this will generate a lot of traffic to your site and in turn, hopefully bring many more people to iocoin.

So check it out today.  If you decide to sign up, please use my referral link:

https://www.paidverts.com/ref/cryptogifts

(it will help me get more points, which i can then use to promote i/ocoin further)

We need to introduce this fantastic coin to more people and this is a great way of doing it.

https://i.imgur.com/0vxumuDl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3JOtHotl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KN8eZ7rl.jpg
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
well
iocoin will launch new website which has great design, it's better than the others. io developers keep doing their best for making something new which cannot be found in another crypto. actually the developers focus on users satisfied that's why they always give something new and different.
hopefully the price will increase automatically because of many good things from iocoin
having better future with IOCoin  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 19
Thoose last 3 posts are the best posts i have ever seen, back to back on ANY bitcoin talk thread. 

You guys must be pulling your hair out!  You have a sweet looking website, always getting added to new places, which shows your dedication to getting i/ocoin to the mainstream and now you have a top quality music star and highly rated actress in the video to help promote i/ocoin! 

This has never been done before in crypto, people do not realize how amazing this is!

Lets just say, give me all the i/ocoin in the 700/800 sat region, thank you! Xmas has come early!
iOC Development Team
NEWS DECEMBER 10th 2014

As promised I/O Coin will be featured in a Music Video to be released on December 23rd 2014. We will have links to wallets for fans to download and be part of a huge  iocoin contest. We will give a way over 10K iocoin's to fans who download wallets and send us an email requesting their coins.
More info to come

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Great news for I/O Coin. We are now available on cointopay.com - A Crypto payment provider.

Merchants are now able to accept I/O Coin in their webshop or request for an I/O Coin payment on their website through an easy HTML code implementation. There are also webshop modules available.
Low fees and easy implementation. Payouts in different currencies possible.

Any website or webshop can now accept I/O Coin through different methods!

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
new site looks sexy..next come more innovation
Great website guys, job very well done, thank you Smiley

Thank You....  This is just the frame work, we are going to be adding more content to the site.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Great website guys, job very well done, thank you Smiley
iOC Development Team
NEW I/O Coin Website live! December 9th 2014

Visit us for news, white papers, wallets and more. Also meet the team! Keep checking back as we will keep expanding our site.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Generally altcoins market is going down... Sad
iOC Development Team

Fixed QT wallet link, Thank You
Jump to: