Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 167. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hello guys, great website with great features Smiley i just thought I'll let you know that the slack request access link doesn't work on the new website Smiley

Hi there,

Thanks for your remark,. We fixed it immediately. Link works again.

Regards
Richard
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Hello guys, great website with great features Smiley i just thought I'll let you know that the slack request access link doesn't work on the new website Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
NEW! I/OCoin HTML5 February 22nd 2015 Release Version 1.1.6*Changed MBTC to SAT Price*

First of all backup your existing HTML5 wallet.dat before you upgrade!
Because of a bug in the current HTML5 wallet, you should not use the build in backup facility but use the below steps.
In the new release, the backup functionality is fixed.

How to backup manually
1. Open HTML5 wallet and Go to settings tab
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your I/Ocoin data Folder
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!

HTML5 release:
We have some really nice new features added to the HTML5 wallet.
  • Backup feature is fixed
  • Added link to gifts.iocoin.io
  • Added exchange / price info in-wallet and Yes! a Buy I/OCoin button
  • Added amount of coins listed per wallet address
  • Overall stability and security measures
  • Enhanced the IONS features

Some screens of the wallets features;

* I/O Gifts link

* Live exchange price info

* Buy I/OCoin from exchanges link

* Paying to a IONS name. Searches IONS directory when typing

* Amount of coins listed per wallet address

* Easy changing the theme colors. You can even create your own theme (existing feature)

* Working backup - select your location to store your backup. (wallet.dat)

Mac OSX Version 64bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.64-bit.dmg

Mac OSX Version 32bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.32-bit.dmg

Windows Version 32 bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6-win32-setup.exe

Linux
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6.nw

If you have any support related questions, please come join us in Slack, pm through Twitter or in this thread.

Regards

I/OCoin team

Just updated my wallet, seems to be working flawless!

Good job team.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
already put my name on map  Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Hi everybody,

We are still in development with DIONS and that is looking real good. But, we have been busy with another project.
Especially for our community members we are launching a community website: www.iocoinworld.io

LAUNCHING TOMORROW. WATCH OUR TWITTER FEED!

Its a starting place for our existing and new community members. iocoin.io will be our corporate website.
All the necessary info is located there. Latest community news, Latest events and links to all our social networks.
In the future we will add ore features like chat, forum and some kind of referral system so you can earn free coins or other nice prices. All tbd.

We love and appreciate all our community members and know that these members are all over the world. When registering on iocoinworld.io
you are able to pinpoint your location on a Google Map. On the homepage we have a large overview of all our registered IOC supporters.
So new members see that we have supporters all over the world. They can even contact you through the internal message system.

Win!
When you are registered at iocoinworld, you are also entering a promotional giveaway. Every x days we randomly give away free IOC coins and other rewards to the registered (and located on the Google map) users. Just to thank you. In the future we will have more features, integrations and promotions.

Hope you want to register tomorrow when we launch.

Regards,
Richard

This is nice
come and show where you're from  Cool
let's make iocoin better
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Nice coin, i am keeping an eye on it Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
nice update to wallet..kudos
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
NEW! I/OCoin HTML5 February 22nd 2015 Release Version 1.1.6*Changed MBTC to SAT Price*

Because of a bug in the current HTML5 wallet, you should not use the build in backup facility but use the below steps.

How to backup manually
3. After this folder is open, Please CLOSE down wallet (Make sure to completely close down wallet after this folder is open) Very Important
4. Once wallet is fully closed you are going to look for your wallet.dat file, inside the iocoin folder, make sure to copy and paste to another folder on the desktop, also it would be wise to backup to a USB stick.
5. Be aware, if you made a backup of the wallet that has not yet been encrypted, you should do another backup when it is encrypted and replace the old backup!

HTML5 release:

* I/O Gifts link

* Easy changing the theme colors. You can even create your own theme (existing feature)

Mac OSX Version 64bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.64-bit.dmg

Mac OSX Version 32bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/IOCoin.HTML5.1.1.6.32-bit.dmg

Windows Version 32 bit
https://github.com/IOCoin/iocoin/releases/download/V1.1.6/iocoin-html5-1.1.6-win32-setup.exe

Linux

If you have any support related questions, please come join us in Slack, pm through Twitter or in this thread.

Regards

I/OCoin team
Activity: 544
WAW IOC. is good coin
Blockchain!!!
Hi everybody,

We are still in development with DIONS and that is looking real good. But, we have been busy with another project.
Especially for our community members we are launching a community website: www.iocoinworld.io

LAUNCHING TOMORROW. WATCH OUR TWITTER FEED!

Its a starting place for our existing and new community members. iocoin.io will be our corporate website.
All the necessary info is located there. Latest community news, Latest events and links to all our social networks.
In the future we will add ore features like chat, forum and some kind of referral system so you can earn free coins or other nice prices. All tbd.

We love and appreciate all our community members and know that these members are all over the world. When registering on iocoinworld.io
you are able to pinpoint your location on a Google Map. On the homepage we have a large overview of all our registered IOC supporters.
So new members see that we have supporters all over the world. They can even contact you through the internal message system.

Win!
When you are registered at iocoinworld, you are also entering a promotional giveaway. Every x days we randomly give away free IOC coins and other rewards to the registered (and located on the Google map) users. Just to thank you. In the future we will have more features, integrations and promotions.

Hope you want to register tomorrow when we launch.

Regards,
Richard

iOC Development Team
Dions weekly update February 21 2015

During this past week we were made aware of some issues that Linux wallets were experiencing, in specific having to do with transactions taking too long before they would get broadcasted to the blockchain. IN order for us to determine the causes of this issue we had to roll back all our changes and ran some regression tests on the original code. After rolling back the boost version to 48 the problems disappeared. We are now going to verify with 1.57 (=> latest boost) for the release with DIONS but we think all should be ok with the latest 1.57 after minor checks.

Today we are carrying on with DION's testing. For this, we resumed attempting to include name value pairs in transactions and transmitted them with the aim of getting them in the BC. Having tested the original code we can now try to isolate the errors in our current test code. We will continue on with this test over the weekend.

Thanks Everyone

Cheers,

Derek
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What is the progress with the Dion's? Also why is it being made? I do not understand the document about it.
iOC Development Team
Keep supporting iocoin till the end  Cool Cool

Nice bagus Great work!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Keep supporting iocoin till the end  Cool Cool
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Great work guys! You're building the awesome project
iOC Development Team
NEW! I/OCoin HTML5 February 19th 2015 Release Version 1.1.6

How to backup manually

HTML5 release:

* I/O Gifts link

Mac OSX Version 64bit

Mac OSX Version 32bit

Windows Version 32 bit

Linux

Regards

I/OCoin team
Blockchain!!!
Hi community members,

We want to inform you that we are about to release the next update of the HTML5 wallet.
The release will be announced separately in a few hours and will be placed on Github. Only download from our Github account, website iocoin.io and original release post

How to backup manually
2. Click on Show Data Folder and it will open up your IOcoin data Folder

HTML5 release:
  • Added exchange / price info in-wallet

* I/O Gifts link

Again, we will announce the release within a few hours in a separate post.
Again, please make sure you backup your wallet before upgrading!!

If you have any questions, please ask them in Slack, though Twitter or in this thread.

Regards

I/OCoin team
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Fyrstikken with CXC has spoken highly of your coin.  Some of you might want to check out his CXC project.  Time for some of the coins to start working together to gain acceptance in the world at large!  Good luck all!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10443874

PS: Very interested in your coin, too.  Thank Fyrs for me!
Blockchain!!!
Just a quick update.

We are in the final  testing and compiling phase of the adjusted html5 wallet.
The backup should work in this new version.

Release later today if all tests are successful.

Always make sure to backup wallet.dat manually when upgrading and only use the source from iocoin.io or github.
Links posted later after tests are successful.

Regards
Richard.
Jump to: