Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 191. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Already looking at building the first theme for it
Activity: 532
Just downloaded and it is syncing.  Looks GREAT!
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Our Long Awaited HTML5 Wallet Enjoy!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We are all excited to see the new wallet! Lots of shout out's yesterday on the throwback Thursday show!   even the guys at IPOminer gave a shout out!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Come on...... Come out of the woodwork!

Anyone who believes in this coin and what it has achieved so far, needs to have their voice heard. Nice to see new people here.

Trolls will get Auto-ignore.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Good job  Grin I approve it
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Shadowcash did it first  Grin

ShadowCash did qt5 with html front end.. They just couldn't work on a brand new engine like us, is understandable super hard to do, but as always we break ground. ours is HTML on Node.js+Webkit, theirs is HTML on Qt. Not so ground breaking as is on top of QT5 witch by the way we currently have IONS running on.

Activity: 238
Shadowcash did it first  Grin
No one here is excited..................

as that guy!
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
I for one am very excited to see the new HTML5 wallet.
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
so no wallet today?  damn. was looking forward to this one Sad

what are all these delays, false announcements and lack of honest communication about these days. (v2)  Huh

Wallet is coming I assure you Smiley
Activity: 60
so no wallet today?  damn. was looking forward to this one Sad

what are all these delays, false announcements and lack of honest communication about these days. (v2)  Huh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
well I was very interested to see it, sorry if people are not displaying enough emotion for you or not pumping the price as much as you expected, not really sure what you're on about...

Price is of no concern. Emotion is of no concern. 

What i am on about, is the fact, no one seems interested. I am amazed by this.

Erm, maybe a few people are but I couldn't be sure  Tongue
Activity: 585

Well I for one am very interested to see the new wallet! But I am also a developer who appreciates the hard effort required...

One of the things I've noticed lately is that crypto is becoming much more akin to the real world. Where you are forced to continuously and aggressively market your product, until people have it drilled into their small brains just how shit hot your product really is! This is one of the annoying but necessary evils I'm afraid you will have to factor into every product release.

Please keep up the good work and I look forward to the release of the new HTML5 wallet.

Kind regards, Karmacoma24.

I agree, hype really makes or breaks things. Sadly but true...
I'm also excited to see this wallet in action!!
Activity: 178
LiskHQ CTO

Well I for one am very interested to see the new wallet! But I am also a developer who appreciates the hard effort required...

One of the things I've noticed lately is that crypto is becoming much more akin to the real world. Where you are forced to continuously and aggressively market your product, until people have it drilled into their small brains just how shit hot your product really is! This is one of the annoying but necessary evils I'm afraid you will have to factor into every product release.

Please keep up the good work and I look forward to the release of the new HTML5 wallet.

Kind regards, Karmacoma24.
Activity: 585
There seems to be hardly any interest in our HTML5 wallet.

I mean, it is only the first ever true, HTML5 wallet and not some stupid  QT-add on like other coins are claiming to be HTML5.

I think Monday is a better day for release..   I do not think people really appreciate all the hard work that has gone on here.

It is very disappointing and sad to see.

If there is problem with the wallet, why not just say so?
well I was very interested to see it, sorry if people are not displaying enough emotion for you or not pumping the price as much as you expected, not really sure what you're on about...

Activity: 60
There seems to be hardly any interest in our HTML5 wallet.

I mean, it is only the first ever true, HTML5 wallet and not some stupid  QT-add on like other coins are claiming to be HTML5.

I think Monday is a better day for release..   I do not think people really appreciate all the hard work that has gone on here.

It is very disappointing and sad to see.

Activity: 546

Very NICE looking wallpaper there! Thank you Wiz!

Is there 1920 X 1080 size? Link plz. I changed my wall paper on my hackintosh PC. Smiley
Jump to: