Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 192. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
You should wait on Windows 10... technical preview just launched and seems to be very good ! .... and guess what... the start button is back

strange i have the start button on a windows 8 machine.... i run my miner on win 8 Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
You should wait on Windows 10... technical preview just launched and seems to be very good ! .... and guess what... the start button is back
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Windows no longer supports XP with main updates and it is a Operating System that within a year will be almost extinct.  So considering the huge task to develop a HTML5 stand alone desktop wallet, it would of taken too much time to build a wallet for XP. Also, i am not sure if it would of been secure building for XP due to microsoft no longer supporting XP with important updates.

Plus it is 2014.  Most people use Windows 7 and if they have not upgraded to Windows 7 yet, i am sure they will do.

But i must say, as a user of windows 8, from being a long term XP user... I miss XP every day!

Well i still get important updates...
Edit: But ye i see your point Cheesy i just have to do something about my situation and update windows...

Well i would highly recommend updating to Windows 7.  Windows 8 is awful to use, i really do not like it and will also be upgrading  (it is by far a downgrade) to windows 7!  Smiley
Windows no longer supports XP with main updates and it is a Operating System that within a year will be almost extinct.  So considering the huge task to develop a HTML5 stand alone desktop wallet, it would of taken too much time to build a wallet for XP. Also, i am not sure if it would of been secure building for XP due to microsoft no longer supporting XP with important updates.

Plus it is 2014.  Most people use Windows 7 and if they have not upgraded to Windows 7 yet, i am sure they will do.

But i must say, as a user of windows 8, from being a long term XP user... I miss XP every day!

Well i still get important updates...
Edit: But ye i see your point Cheesy i just have to do something about my situation and update windows...

News October 2nd

We are releasing our HTML5 Wallet for Windows 7 & Mac OSX 32bit and 64bit  Tomorrow Friday October 3rd.

Our Windows 8 HTML5 wallet is still under beta, we will release a Beta Test for the ones that want to try it out.

We are also releasing our Mobile Wallet Point of Sale Mode.

NICE!!!!
But won't it work on Xp?

Edit: Any words from apple and the iOS wallet yet???
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
News October 2nd

We are releasing our HTML5 Wallet for Windows 7 & Mac OSX 32bit and 64bit  Tomorrow Friday October 3rd.

Our Windows 8 HTML5 wallet is still under beta, we will release a Beta Test for the ones that want to try it out.

We are also releasing our Mobile Wallet Point of Sale Mode.

Activity: 532
what happened to the wallet release?  I thought that was happening last week.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
keep staking io coins guys Cheesy
it will be 30k satoshi/coin soon  Grin Grin Grin

No it won't

4 times 5 cycles

See how i support
I like Iocoin I bought 2000 Io today and will hold them in my account to next year Smiley

Great work joel we wait more from your Coin&team , Good luck

Io :  iUqjhbT3aJ4xGCn2cwapiHByVB6kBfXxcR

That's exactly how smart investors work!  Make sure to keep a eye on the price and get a few more while you can, we are due to release the html5 wallet soon and considering what a massive task it is and the fact that no other crypto coin has successfully made a desktop HTML5 wallet for crypto currency, there should be a price rise to follow.

The main reason all other coins have either, not even attempted or attempted and failed to make a HTML5 wallet is quite simply, it requires the best Developers in crpyto and not only that developers who are devoted and dedicated to the coin.

The html5 wallet will feature basic operations to start with, but the beauty of HTML5 it is easy to build new features once you have the main frame in place.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
what th is coin source ?  Cheesy

I'm pleased to announce that we have passed our verification with flying colors at Coin Source. I'm fully committed to transparency, our development, and the integrity of our vision for the currency. Thanks to everyone that has put their trust in us to deliver, and an additional thanks to our team of developers. We look forward to reaching new heights.  

Cheers!

Joel

Congratulations on a 7/7 CoinSource trust score - that's very rare to see, and impressive. The I/O team continues to deliver on promises, day in and day out... keep up the good work!
Activity: 50
I like Iocoin I bought 2000 Io today and will hold them in my account to next year Smiley

Great work joel we wait more from your Coin&team , Good luck

Io :  iUqjhbT3aJ4xGCn2cwapiHByVB6kBfXxcR
Activity: 45
this great coin and great dev..i think

If you're interested, I could translate the wallet into Finnish.

The Wallet or the announcement thread? (post 1?)

Just looking at our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

Sadly, i do not see anyone from Finland who is following me, make sure to send all the wonderful people from Finland
over to I/O Coin Digital Currency Facebook page please, thank you.

The payment for the announcement translation is 0.01 BTC.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
keep staking io coins guys Cheesy
it will be 30k satoshi/coin soon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2
If you're interested, I could translate the wallet into Finnish.
I'm pleased to announce that we have passed our verification with flying colors at Coin Source. I'm fully committed to transparency, our development, and the integrity of our vision for the currency. Thanks to everyone that has put their trust in us to deliver, and an additional thanks to our team of developers. We look forward to reaching new heights.  

Cheers!

Joel

Isn't there a page on CoinSource about the successful verification?

Hi,

There sure is!  Please visit: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/IOCoin-IOC/  for the full review of IOC #iocoin.

Coins Source is the most trusted place on the internet for crypto coins reviews.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250

Cheers!

Joel

Isn't there a page on CoinSource about the successful verification?
Jump to: