Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 193. (Read 719184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I'm pleased to announce that we have passed our verification with flying colors at Coin Source. I'm fully committed to transparency, our development, and the integrity of our vision for the currency. Thanks to everyone that has put their trust in us to deliver, and an additional thanks to our team of developers. We look forward to reaching new heights.  

Cheers!

Joel

very very nice, congrats
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
How do i make it as my avatar? http:/[Suspicious link removed]/jEIPOWd4an I cant figure out how to download it Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm pleased to announce that we have passed our verification with flying colors at Coin Source. I'm fully committed to transparency, our development, and the integrity of our vision for the currency. Thanks to everyone that has put their trust in us to deliver, and an additional thanks to our team of developers. We look forward to reaching new heights.  

Cheers!

Joel

Congratulations on a 7/7 CoinSource trust score - that's very rare to see, and impressive. The I/O team continues to deliver on promises, day in and day out... keep up the good work!

I expected nothing less.  No one understands just how hard this team works. You are looking at a team that puts in over 15 hours a day every day!
The developments so far show this, the developments being made show this, the excellent and trusted review site coins source knows this.

http://www.coinssource.com/?s=ioc

Now when will the rest of the #crypto community know this?

"If you build it he (they) will come" A famous quote from the movie Field of Dreams.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay5GqJwHF8

But just like in the movie.... no one heard him at first.....
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

Cheers!

Joel

Congratulations on a 7/7 CoinSource trust score - that's very rare to see, and impressive. The I/O team continues to deliver on promises, day in and day out... keep up the good work!
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Cheers!

Joel

legendary
Activity: 1386
i really like the dev work here, one of a few coins with a really working dev, nice.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
hey hey hey  Grin Grin
keep staking iocoin and don't sell it
make it more valuable  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
When do we expect a complete HTML5 wallet? ETA?
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Just wanted to drop a quick update that we've had the HTML5 wallet in the hands of testers for past few days and we've gotten great feedback. We just have a few issues to clear up before we can release it.

Cheers!

Thanks pat for the update and all the hard work on the wallet.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just wanted to drop a quick update that we've had the HTML5 wallet in the hands of testers for past few days and we've gotten great feedback. We just have a few issues to clear up before we can release it.

Cheers!
Activity: 238
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
BIG NEWS! September 28th

These designs look amazing guys.. keep it up, I see a big future with IOC
Activity: 168
In regards to the above posts.

I am speechless, this is the most beautiful android crypto wallet ever made.

Not only that it is feature packed with invoicing and the ability to print invoice receipts. This is what we are talking about when we say I/O digital currency is heading for real world business use.  This is not vapor ware either people, this is the real deal right here and coming soon.

No other crypto coins has such a advanced mobile wallet with features that actually matter in today's world.

Combine that with our new PoS system that can handle transactions almost instantly and what you are looking at is a real contender in this crpyto world.

People need to stop looking at other coins, you have found the best investment in crypto right now, right here.

A BIG thank you to the hardest working developments team in crypto!   

Keep up the fantastic works.

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Business Bounty

If You are a business and want to accept I/O Digital Currency please PM us we have a bounty of

1k I/O Coins
iOC Development Team
iOC Development Team
iOC Development Team