Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 194. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I will still follow your coin.
extraordinary coin   Cheesy Grin
This seems good.. you guys should get listed on coin market app its launching on the 29th of this month

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-market-apps-how-to-keep-track-of-news-links-for-all-coins-may-22-2017-792912   their site www.coinmarketapp.com

This is right up your ally with the mobile wallet Cheesy

thanks sam we are on it  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Great market movement thus far, lots of people coming on board after major press is picking up this story 

Can't wait to try out the wallets Smiley
Activity: 238
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
This seems good.. you guys should get listed on coin market app its launching on the 29th of this month

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-market-apps-how-to-keep-track-of-news-links-for-all-coins-may-22-2017-792912   their site www.coinmarketapp.com

This is right up your ally with the mobile wallet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Development Update News September 27th

We are currently working on:

1- Testing the html5 wallets - we have compiled the windows and mac versions and we are currently in debug testing

2- Our mobile Team is working on Point of Sale Mode

3- Our lead Dev Team is working on Decentralized aliases IONS 2.0

I want to take the time to thank our entire team and community for such awesome work. To the community it would be great if we can get you guys to introduce yourselves, leave messages with ideas or features you may want to see. We could use the help reaching out to new people and talking about our coin.

Thanks Guys

ps remember to make avatars we will customize them for u

really nice, i also read the article about your coin = instant i bought some
Development Update News September 27th

We are currently working on:

1- Testing the html5 wallets - we have compiled the windows and mac versions and we are currently in debug testing

2- Our mobile Team is working on Point of Sale Mode

3- Our lead Dev Team is working on Decentralized aliases IONS 2.0

I want to take the time to thank our entire team and community for such awesome work. To the community it would be great if we can get you guys to introduce yourselves, leave messages with ideas or features you may want to see. We could use the help reaching out to new people and talking about our coin.

Thanks Guys

ps remember to make avatars we will customize them for u
Activity: 168
Transaction fees are now related to transactional volume?

Yes, In POS I/O Transaction fees are destroyed creating deflation. Inflation is created by staking there for creating a market driven volume control. We have also implemented  transaction fee spam protection into the code. There are many more implementations, please let me know if you need more explanations.

Thanks

Mind = Blown

Hi guys, I just bought me some of these coins.  This is big!

You Sir are CORRECT!  You are wise to buy now, because when everyone else finally understands how great a improvement PoS I/O is, no doubt there will be a price rise to follow. But slow and steady win the race!

Welcome to #iocoin !

PS: Feel free to create a avatar to show off on twitter to show your support!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
http://bitstrips.com/r/G8GQF

Thats my avatar  Cheesy

ioc id :  erwando-io
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Transaction fees are now related to transactional volume?

Yes, In POS I/O Transaction fees are destroyed creating deflation. Inflation is created by staking there for creating a market driven volume control. We have also implemented  transaction fee spam protection into the code. There are many more implementations, please let me know if you need more explanations.

Thanks

Mind = Blown

Hi guys, I just bought me some of these coins.  This is big!
Hey Guys if you want your customize avatar simply go to
http://bitstrips.com/pageone/

and create your avatar, paste it in the forums here and we will customize it with your IO backgroud.

Activity: 168
ON THE NEWS! COINDESK has written an article about us
Thank You! Coindesk

PLEASE Leave a comment after reading this article. Tell them how much you love the new PoS system with its really fast transaction times and all round smooth operation, THANK YOU.

Good work team, and props to you surestrike

Thank you , but i must say, having the hardest and most genuine guy in crypto working along side me,
makes my job a pleasure! So a BIG thank you to Joel Bosch also.   

We don't stop guys. 24/7 helping to create innovative features for this coin that actually have a real world use.
Plus so much to come.   
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
ON THE NEWS! COINDESK has written an article about us
Thank You! Coindesk

PLEASE Leave a comment after reading this article. Tell them how much you love the new PoS system with its really fast transaction times and all round smooth operation, THANK YOU.

Good work team, and props to you surestrike
Jump to: