Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 49. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

The addition of more top notch professionals to round out the IOC advisory board will be huge

Great job IOC team!

Where does it say this?

New foundation member was discussed yesterday in the Slack channel.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

The addition of more top notch professionals to round out the IOC advisory board will be huge

Great job IOC team!

Where does it say this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Great job IOC team!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Hey all,

Last week we started to test the DIONS release. There were some minor issues and one issue that was a bit larger and had to do with the DIONS Alias scan.
You had the ability to register your alias, but the wallet did not perform a good check if the alias was already registered. This has been fixed and alias can be registered.

The testing continues today when we deploy the fixes to the virtual machines.
Like said we are testing with a panel of 15+ testers with Linux, Windows 10 and OSX.

I made you some screenshots from the live testing DIONS environment to show you:

This is your main screen where you can see that staking is enabled and staking rewards are coming in.

If you want to add personal IOC addresses, this is the overview.
There is also an addressbook

There is a settings section where you can backup your wallet, set defaults, avatar etc.

Soon we will show the DIONS name registration section, your private key section and messaging section.
When everything is tested and working correctly, we will create a video as well.

Thanks,

Team I/O Digital
Activity: 196
Pro tip ioc under 35k is one of the best buys in crypto right now fill up bags. Some point this year we could see x5 to x10 from here.

All its takes is a couple of big names using dions

Looking forward to joel on blocktalk tomorrow.  Would be nice if richard could join in also.
blocktalk show had to be rescheduled...I think maybe some scheduling conflicts came up.

Could I please have a link? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Let DASH and BTC settle down and profits should come here.  Works for me.  Timing is a beautiful thing!

Couldn't agree more. This will be the year of alts.
it kind of does feel like that.
Let DASH and BTC settle down and profits should come here.  Works for me.  Timing is a beautiful thing!

Couldn't agree more. This will be the year of alts.
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
The dions wallet is more elusive than Lord Lucan
legendary
Never ask supporters when to get in, answer is always now!  BTW, it is a good time now.
Pro tip ioc under 35k is one of the best buys in crypto right now fill up bags. Some point this year we could see x5 to x10 from here.

Looking forward to joel on blocktalk tomorrow.  Would be nice if richard could join in also.
blocktalk show had to be rescheduled...I think maybe some scheduling conflicts came up.
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's your entry point?
This could be LEGENDARY! Cheap IOC right now. Cheesy

Wondering how high we could get this time.

Week hands getting squeezed. Nice to see so much manipulation. Ones who survive these dumps, let me tell you, it's going to be worth the wait. Great things are waiting. And IMO we are going to see at least 6 months high soon enough!! 
This could be LEGENDARY! Cheap IOC right now. Cheesy

Wondering how high we could get this time.
Been in IOCoin for years, glad I registered my DIONS years back then Tongue love to see whats happening, keep it up guys.
those early registrations , I think have fallen by the wayside.

Cost how many coins to register back then?
i seem to recall it was 200 ioc....and for small window of time joel reimbursed those who registered and asked for reimbursement.
now name registration is slated to be .01 ioc
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Been in IOCoin for years, glad I registered my DIONS years back then Tongue love to see whats happening, keep it up guys.
those early registrations , I think have fallen by the wayside.

Cost how many coins to register back then?
Im the One who Knocks.
AWESOME Thank You Richard.
legendary
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
BETA TEST UPDATE

Hey all,

Since this week we started to test with "external testers".
At the start it was a bit challenging to get the people in because of our chosen setup.
Most people are in now and have their own Virtual Machine with either OSX, Linux or Windows10 on it with the DIONS HTML5 wallet installed and connected to the test network. A few people are experiencing some connectivity issues but those are going to be resolved soon.

The people who are testing were vetted by the I/O Coin team and have technical, usability and security experience.
At the start of the test we distributed 500 test I/O Coins on the testnet to all those different wallets.

We are testing with specific focus areas. First testing the send, receive and creating an DIONS alias for example.
Then bugfixing the things we encounter - we have a bug track system for that - and once fixed we deploy the next version to the virtual machines.

First test results
The first transactions on the DIONS network are done and are successful. It is "stable, fast and easy to use" the testers say.
The DIONS alias registry is working as well. There are some minor bugs or visual changes to the wallet in the sending and receiving section.

So the start was good and we have the testers aligned and testing as we speak.
We are conducting the testing very structured so we have a good overview on where we are at.

We continue to test the coming days/week(s) and are fulltime fixing change requests or bugs.

In a few days we will update again.

Thanks
Team I/O Digital
Pages:
Jump to: