Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 50. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Anything mentioned in Slack guys about the progress of the Beta testing, would love to know how it is going.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Update on beta would be a better way, just sayin!
Activity: 840
wallet beta testing is live.....geat way to start the week
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Following with interest Smiley

Activity: 3
Some of the best looking charts, great team and product, this is a solid investment and should be in the top twenty coins soon.  In the future with adoption IO could definitely become a top 10 coin. 
Im the One who Knocks.
Looking forward to the 11th March.

Joel will be on the Blocktalk show, showcasing the mighty DioNS wallet!  Smiley 

Good luck IOC team keep up the great work!
Been in IOCoin for years, glad I registered my DIONS years back then Tongue love to see whats happening, keep it up guys.
those early registrations , I think have fallen by the wayside.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Been in IOCoin for years, glad I registered my DIONS years back then Tongue love to see whats happening, keep it up guys.
legendary
There is no reason that this coin should not be worth quite a bit down the road.  There are truly only a handful of coins that are working toward legit, practical applications.  I have always firmly believed that getting out there with a reason to be used will win the race and outpace all the hyped and pumped coins.  Very exciting times.  Happy for this team.  They have done great and will be highly successful.

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Fantastic update Richard, Thank you very much to you and to the rest of the team

Exactly! A BIG Thank you to all the IOC Team for the devotion to this amazing project.   
Really looking forward to the 11th March and seeing Joel on Blocktalk.

Would have been my Mums Birthday on the 11th March, so make it extra special Joel.  Smiley

Good luck going forward, clear to see I/OCoin has a very bright future ahead.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Sadly I've sold IOC time ago, but it's a really good project and I'm sad I'm holding none now!
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Fantastic update Richard, Thank you very much to you and to the rest of the team
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Development update!

Status as of march 1st - 2017
Testing with external test group is starting!!!

YES! after two years of development we have a running testnet and issued test I/O Coins to the testnet. We have external people that have access to virtual machines that will run the new DIONS HTML5 wallet in the Operating System they have chosen. Windows 10, OSX and Linux.

The coming weeks we will be testing and push the new wallet and DIONS Blockchain to its limits.
After we fixed any bugs or enhanced some features advised by our testers, then we will choose a specific Block to go live. If everything goes according to plan we could see a release end March / April. This is not an official release date, but estimate. We will announce the block when we have consensus within the test team to release.

Blocktalk show
March 11th the team of I/O Digital will also demonstrate the DIONS HTML5 wallet in the popular Youtube show "Blocktalk".

Final stages
So, DIONS is in final stages of the BETA and running on our testnet. Data can be stored in the Blockchain (1mb per Block - we are testing higher values), encrypted messages are sent and received and the fees are redistributed to the stakers. Also inviting members to a chat and decentralized alias name creation is fully functional. We are fixing bugs as we speak. Like scroll issues, adding the right buttons, front-end styling issues etc.

We have security, scalability and stability on our agenda and do not release if we are not 100% satisfied. After two years of working on DIONS this last stage is very important to us.

Private development

We develop our project in a private GitHub. This is done because we care for our private investments and the community. We do not develop with community funding nor ICO. After developing for over two years, putting all our private time and money in the project and our community sticking by us all that time and helping us to create awareness, it is our responsibility to keep all investments done safe for the time being and gain advantage to other projects. This will benefit the project in the long run and the community. At a later stage the source code will be Open Source!

Exciting times ahead for I/O Coin and the Blockchain

DIONS info
If you don't have a clue what we have been building the past two years: www.iodigital.io/dions

ps, don't forget to follow us in Slack: www.iodigital.io/slack

Team I/O Digital
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
Let me try to answer your questions:

Hello guys, I believe you are experts here so can you help me answer some questions? Smiley   
1, In what category is the coin first? In what category I/O coin promotes itself? 
- blockchain development (see www.iodigital.io)

2, What new features I/O coin brings? How is it unique?   
- see www.iodigital.io/dions to be released soon. Two year development.

3, Are promises kept by devs?   
- we exist since 2014 with the same active core team. We don't overpromise. Our promise is that we do everything we can to create a blockchain usable for businesses / applications.

4, Are features on roadmap delivered regularly?   
- currently we have been developing a major release for over two years. The DIONS project. So not regular, but expect more frequent releases when DIONS is live.

5, What is overall state of development? 
- http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap/

6, Can I see number of daily transactions?   
- we have a blockchain explorer on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/IOC/

If you have any more questions, we would love to answer them in our Slack chat channel.
www.iodigital.io/slack

Cheers
Richard
Im the One who Knocks.
Hello guys, I believe you are experts here so can you help me answer some questions? Smiley   
1, In what category is the coin first? In what category I/O coin promotes itself?   
2, What new features I/O coin brings? How is it unique?   
3, Are promises kept by devs?   
4, Are features on roadmap delivered regularly?   
5, What is overall state of development? 
6, Can I see number of daily transactions?   

Good honest questions, they need answered. @Richard.
Activity: 10
We are very interested in DIONS going live.   We have begun internal discussions about adding IO to our portfolio after DIONS is released.
Does not matter.  Build it and they will come.....
true dat
legendary
Does not matter.  Build it and they will come.....
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Yeah.....  Maybe not the best timing then?

Unless... The best outcome would be if the. ETF stalled for a few months. We shall see.

But it will be fantastic to see Joel grinning from ear to ear as he showcases Dion's.

Good luck Joel!
your correct....posted on slack.

"March 11th Joel will be appearing at the popular Blocktalk YouTube show. Joel will be showing the working DIONS wallet there as well."

the 11th ...etf decision, china ban expiration? and joel demos a working dions wallet.

a lot for the calendar. could be feast for astute traders and those looking for long term entry as IOC news gets overshadowed by the two elephants in the news cycle at that time.

Pages:
Jump to: