Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 51. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hello IOC team,

Will our lord and saviour Joel, actually be on the block talk show, that would be great, he gets out for "visits" less than someone doing a 30 yet stretch  Tongue

Would be really great if he was there in person. And on a very special and personally day.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
DIONS DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

This week we give our beta testers - people that are not in the IOC team - access to our testnet. They will test the new Blockchain with data features. Like messaging, store files, register alias, backup wallet, import wallet, coin control etc.
The testers currently have access to the testnet and we verified all connections. We are set!

This is the final test before the DIONS project will go live. If tests are successful and all bugs are out, we will pick a Blockchain block to get DIONS live.

With the upcoming launch of DIONS we are getting quite excited. Finally the team can contact all those companies that were interested in connecting and using the Blockchain of I/O Coin. They were in a holding pattern. Some for over a year.

DIONS will give thousands of companies the ability to use Blockchain technology for their service. They create the application, we provide the data storage in the I/O Coin Blockchain.

If you have any ideas on how to use the I/O Coin Blockchain for a Proof of Concept, please reach out to the team. www.iodigital.io/contact-us so we can discuss the possibilities.

Exciting weeks ahead and the 2-year development coming to an end which will bring the project in a whole new era. Not many projects have accomplished what we have done. Again, No ICO, No pre-mine, nothing. 2 years of very, very hard work. All in our own private time and financing development without any external investor. Thats something to be very proud of.

Our ideas go far beyond this first DIONS release. After DIONS release we will announce a lot more great stuff for the future of the project!

Team I/O Digital

how to access testnet?

testnet is only for invited people and not open for new entries at this time.

Cheers
Richard
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
DIONS DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

This week we give our beta testers - people that are not in the IOC team - access to our testnet. They will test the new Blockchain with data features. Like messaging, store files, register alias, backup wallet, import wallet, coin control etc.
The testers currently have access to the testnet and we verified all connections. We are set!

This is the final test before the DIONS project will go live. If tests are successful and all bugs are out, we will pick a Blockchain block to get DIONS live.

With the upcoming launch of DIONS we are getting quite excited. Finally the team can contact all those companies that were interested in connecting and using the Blockchain of I/O Coin. They were in a holding pattern. Some for over a year.

DIONS will give thousands of companies the ability to use Blockchain technology for their service. They create the application, we provide the data storage in the I/O Coin Blockchain.

If you have any ideas on how to use the I/O Coin Blockchain for a Proof of Concept, please reach out to the team. www.iodigital.io/contact-us so we can discuss the possibilities.

Exciting weeks ahead and the 2-year development coming to an end which will bring the project in a whole new era. Not many projects have accomplished what we have done. Again, No ICO, No pre-mine, nothing. 2 years of very, very hard work. All in our own private time and financing development without any external investor. Thats something to be very proud of.

Our ideas go far beyond this first DIONS release. After DIONS release we will announce a lot more great stuff for the future of the project!

Team I/O Digital

how to access testnet?
Blockchain!!!
DIONS DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

Team I/O Digital
DIONS DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

As you all know, we’ve been working in our development/testing lab for the new wallet. We are reaching the end of our internal only process. Beta Testers can expect VPN credentials to start being handed out by Monday. The latest code for the wallet has been compiled and is making its way onto systems in the lab. We have added additional resources to support the load and accommodate the beta testing group. User accounts and security groups are being populated on our authentication server(s) and the single sign on of VPN/Beta System OS access is being tested. Multi-factor authentication for VPN access is being utilized. This will be a unique username/password for each tester as well as a second factor that will be provided to them along with the VPN address. I’m looking forward to working with our Beta Testers, Country Managers, and Internal Team to ensure a solid, stable, secure and successful release.

On a side note this past week we completed and tested adding the avatars, icon to top right of wallet that links users to settings and we completed adding and tested debug console. All looking good for next week's commence of our final stress test of DIONS.

As of now we have wallets that will be tested in Linux, Windows 10 and OSX Sierra.

This will be our final test for DIONS to go live.

Thanks Everyone

Joel & Sam

I/O Digital Dev Team

Thank you for the update Joel and the IO Coin Team.

"This will be our final test for DIONS to go live." Around 2 years in the making, DioNS will be more than worth the wait, i am sure it is going to prove to be a Big Success.  Good luck for the final testing.

PS: Will the DioNS wallet have a VPN feature?  That would be quite amazing.

Thank you Team.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Thank you for the update.  Really like the steady steps you guys are taking.  Fun to watch a good team working.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DIONS DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

As you all know, we’ve been working in our development/testing lab for the new wallet. We are reaching the end of our internal only process. Beta Testers can expect VPN credentials to start being handed out by Monday. The latest code for the wallet has been compiled and is making its way onto systems in the lab. We have added additional resources to support the load and accommodate the beta testing group. User accounts and security groups are being populated on our authentication server(s) and the single sign on of VPN/Beta System OS access is being tested. Multi-factor authentication for VPN access is being utilized. This will be a unique username/password for each tester as well as a second factor that will be provided to them along with the VPN address. I’m looking forward to working with our Beta Testers, Country Managers, and Internal Team to ensure a solid, stable, secure and successful release.

On a side note this past week we completed and tested adding the avatars, icon to top right of wallet that links users to settings and we completed adding and tested debug console. All looking good for next week's commence of our final stress test of DIONS.

As of now we have wallets that will be tested in Linux, Windows 10 and OSX Sierra.

This will be our final test for DIONS to go live.

Thanks Everyone

Joel & Sam

I/O Digital Dev Team
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
IOC was voted by our listeners Project Of The Year 2016

Congratulations!

http://www.blockchaindynamics.net/wolong-awards.html

Wolong awards Cheesy. That's funny.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
IOC was voted by our listeners Project Of The Year 2016

Congratulations!

http://www.blockchaindynamics.net/wolong-awards.html
legendary
At least with these guys, you know they are busy.  I take it as a good sign.
legendary
The quiet before the storm?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Development Update

Hardware upgrades to our data lab testnet are done. We are now setting up clients and will be doing roll call for our Final DIONS Beta Stress Test, to our Managers & Beta testers next. Once we commence this important test, we will update once again. This stress test will be the last test we run before Dion's is formally released. As we have previously said all these measures are precautionary in order to ensure a smooth release for V.1. We are updating on a regular basis in our slack, so please feel free to join us there.

Thanks

I/O Dev Team

A Good work dev, I still save the IOC in the wallet and will NOT be sold BEFORE To 200k   Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Development Update

Hardware upgrades to our data lab testnet are done. We are now setting up clients and will be doing roll call for our Final DIONS Beta Stress Test, to our Managers & Beta testers next. Once we commence this important test, we will update once again. This stress test will be the last test we run before Dion's is formally released. As we have previously said all these measures are precautionary in order to ensure a smooth release for V.1. We are updating on a regular basis in our slack, so please feel free to join us there.

Thanks

I/O Dev Team
iOC Development Team
We have officially been added to Lionshare, portfolio sponsored by Coinbase. This is awesome Exposure

Click image below if for link to download the app for Mac OSX

legendary
Hello $IOC team.

With DioNS on the final lap Could you please make a post, highlighting the real world use cases.

Eg: data storage - can be used to store games player statistics.

And so on...

Explain it to me like I am 5. 

Thank you.

+1, but even 5 might be a little much for me!
Hello $IOC team.

With DioNS on the final lap Could you please make a post, highlighting the real world use cases.

Eg: data storage - can be used to store games player statistics.

And so on...

Explain it to me like I am 5. 

Thank you.
iOC Development Team
DIONS BETA UPDATE

Our lead dev Derek has passed the baton to Sam to commence shutdown of our data center in preparation for our hardware upgrade. The hardware upgrade will be conducted through today and tomorrow. This will allow us to host 15 to 20 desktop clients with Dions wallets and begin our last leg of our Dions Beta, The Stress Test. This test is very important not only to isolate front end bugs but to also test the chain under heavy load and or real life push. In the years we have been around, we have never seen a project go as far as we are going to ensure a solid release to such important platform.

These tests are run under a very controlled environment to allow us to monitor cpu and or resource usage.  Because our wallet is one of a kind, in its code and interaction with the backend, we have been extra careful as to making sure we dont overlook any important detail on release. So the people that are coming in are vital to our collective success to be able to have an awesome roll out. Im very proud to hit another huge milestone.

We will be working on a video wallet demo to be ready close to release to have new users get a feel and understanding of how to manage our new wallet. We will update again once our hardware upgrade is done.

Thanks Everyone

I/O Digital Dev Team
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I posted on slack....figured i'd post here too....
i also have personalized polo, t shirt and caps for all country managers. pm me address so i can send. i would understand anyone's reservations to do so.

Nice! Looks like we are now ready for liftoff...

Who is gonna step up and buy like 25k?
Activity: 840
I posted on slack....figured i'd post here too....
i also have personalized polo, t shirt and caps for all country managers. pm me address so i can send. i would understand anyone's reservations to do so.
Blockchain!!!
do dev, what is the problem why nobody wants to pay you?

The work so amazing

IBM ex-pres as advisor plus his Boyz

I am gonna buy a lot of this coin to support this dev community

Cheers my friends! The wallet took like 3 days to sync but works perfectly

Dion's is the bomb. Anyone got a slack invite for me?

The invite can be found at www.iodigital.io/slack
Slack team itself is on iocoin.slack.com

We welcome your support.

Thanks
Richard
Pages:
Jump to: