Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 52. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
do dev, what is the problem why nobody wants to pay you?

The work so amazing

IBM ex-pres as advisor plus his Boyz

I am gonna buy a lot of this coin to support this dev community

Cheers my friends! The wallet took like 3 days to sync but works perfectly

Dion's is the bomb. Anyone got a slack invite for me?
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
Is there a linux wallet available?

Even just a command line daemon? It makes me nervous keeping coins on exchanges. Thanks in advance.

Hi, no there is not. Next release there will be.
We have a HTML5 wallet available on www.iocoin.io

There is a linux wallet for raspberry pi available. This is not provided by the team, but i have it working on my pi.
So maybe you could use it for now. See message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13651504

Cheers
Richard

Seriously? Surely there must be a linux daemon that exchanges use no?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!

Even just a command line daemon? It makes me nervous keeping coins on exchanges. Thanks in advance.

Hi, no there is not. Next release there will be.
We have a HTML5 wallet available on www.iocoin.io

There is a linux wallet for raspberry pi available. This is not provided by the team, but i have it working on my pi.
So maybe you could use it for now. See message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13651504

Cheers
Richard

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Bitcoin rising is going to level off around $1k a coin it seem for the next few months, so this gives alts a nice "breather" to get to the next levels.

Really looking forward to DIONS like i am sure all are here, the real world uses are endless, there are so many options for DIONS usage and i am sure they are several companies waiting on the sidelines "chomping at the Bit" to get working with DIONS.

Keep up the great work IOC Team.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It looks like we might have a liftoff here... Who wants to buy a chunk of IOC for the new year?

I do!

Little premature!  (But yes, would love to buy more if I could!)
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
There is a lot of accumulation I the 40k region.
Smart investors understanding the development stage and big potential and real world use cause for I/ocoin.

It looks like we might have a liftoff here... Who wants to buy a chunk of IOC for the new year?

I do!
Activity: 840
DIONS is getting closer!

Thanks to dev team for all hard work!

2017 will be great for IOC...will be on top 10 altcoin soon!

TOP 10 is not easy bro, but I think top 20 could be a big milestone if we achieve/hit. If IOC can keep the market cap in top 20 list, it is very inspiring and makes us happy.
it was solidly in the top 10 in 2016 in terms of total return . I think graphic was posted on slack or posted on twitter. over 10x if not mistaken

this is the picture you were referring to.

on the MONEY
Blockchain!!!
DIONS is getting closer!

TOP 10 is not easy bro, but I think top 20 could be a big milestone if we achieve/hit. If IOC can keep the market cap in top 20 list, it is very inspiring and makes us happy.
it was solidly in the top 10 in 2016 in terms of total return . I think graphic was posted on slack or posted on twitter. over 10x if not mistaken

this is the picture you were referring to.

legendary
Can't wait for DIONS!

Can anyone explain the spike to $7.50 or so recently? Any theories?

So is the Yobit transaction legit?

I think the next IOC breakout will be epic

Yes, someone wanted to see the value of IOC later this year.  Jumped the gun a little!  (As good a theory as any)
yobit bullshit...I think they pumped it again today to 77k.
they did send me this message about wallet
"many requests=fast fix wallet"

I don't take Yobit very seriously.........
Can't wait for DIONS!

Yes, someone wanted to see the value of IOC later this year.  Jumped the gun a little!  (As good a theory as any)
yobit bullshit...I think they pumped it again today to 77k.
they did send me this message about wallet
"many requests=fast fix wallet"
legendary
Can't wait for DIONS!

Can't wait for DIONS!

DIONS is getting closer!

Blockchain!!!
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

We have finished negotiations with our data center for the upgrade to it.
We are giving green light for them to upgrade our data center to be able to handle high capacity nodes from current 5 to over 20 (remote desktops = nodes = clients = windows,osx,linux )  for our DIONS Testnet.

We are currently aiming for them to upgrade us on Friday with weekend down time of our Testnet and Back Up Monday of next week. Once we are back up Sam will be doing his last leg of roll outs. Once this is done we are going to, one by one let in our country managers and testers in to setup their remote desktops log in passwords etc. After everyone has been set up, the dev team will deploy the DIONS wallets and commence our Final Stress Test for DIONS.

During these tests we will get to test everything as real life as possible. We will check for transactions throughout put, our 1MB cap, multiple transactions and registrations, staking, data upload and download per alias, transfer of multiple aliases, encrypted messaging, rsa key management invites, coin control, installation and un install etc.

Once our testers give the team and testers are green, we will then set up for a pull request to our iOcoin github and we will set a block for DIONS to go live, this along with links for everyone to download our new wallets. We will also contact Poloniex and Bittrex along with any other service providers to compile from source and be ready to upgrade.

One more time I would like to thank everyone thats part of these long journey and remind the “traders" that we have surprises in store, DIONS is just a step to set us up for Chameleon. DIONS will have Versions that are already planned for as in V. This will be DIONS V.1 and on release we will update our community on whats coming for V.2 along with an update on Chameleon.

DIONS is in sight people!!

btw updated the homepage of www.iodigital.io a bit as well to describe some major features.
More info about DIONS can be found at www.iodigital.io/dions

Cheers,

Team I/O Digital
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
DIONS is getting closer!

Where is your IOC T-shirt, you never did take a photo of you wearing it, you are the guy that won it very early on.

Wear it with pride!   IOC launch pad ready......   Fuel tanks Full......  Not long to launch now guys.
not from the ones I did? is it?

No, you need to go back to the early pages, from 5-20 region and find the competition a member done, i think it was around 20,000 IOC and free one of a kind IOC Tee. I am sure it went to Crypto advice.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
DIONS is getting closer!

DIONS is getting closer!

Where is your IOC T-shirt, you never did take a photo of you wearing it, you are the guy that won it very early on.

Wear it with pride!   IOC launch pad ready......   Fuel tanks Full......  Not long to launch now guys.
not from the ones I did? is it?
Pages:
Jump to: