Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 4. (Read 719066 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150
iOC Development Team
Announcement for July 2nd, 2019 NightHawk Protocol

iOC Development Team
This Tuesday July 2nd at 2:30PM EST, Live Full Announcement of Nigthawk (protocol) and Community Youtube AMA.
You can subscribe to our youtube channel, click below to go to our youtube channel and subscribe

iOC Development Team
Tuesday July 2nd, 2019 AMA with I/O Coin dev @wizrig.
Subscribe to our youtube channel and click on the bell to get a notification of our live cast and future videos.

iOC Development Team
Today We Welcome on board as New Community Manager Matt Englund

Upon learning about Bitcoin in 2014, I was fascinated with the concept, enabled freedom, and world-changing technology it presented in its whitepaper. Just sending value to someone across the globe in a matter of minutes with very little expense was mind-blowing to me. While I’m not a programmer by trade, my background is in Human Resources management, retirement and HRIS systems administration, and communications. I’ve also been around the I/O Coin community since 2014.

Today I’m joining the I/O Coin Development Team (Core Dev Team) as the I/O Coin Core Dev Team Community Manager. In this position, I hope to accomplish some specific key objectives.

1.       Create and maintain consistent, focused messaging from the Core Dev Team to our community and potential partners and clients. The Core Dev Team works hard every day to advance and maintain the I/O Coin code and it will continue to do so. This CM role will allow the team to concentrate on coding and I will concentrate on communicating news updates, requests, and general thoughts the best way I know how.

2.       Consolidate our communication messaging and try to ‘over-communicate’. In business there’s a saying. “If you think you’re over-communicating, you’re communicating the correct amount.” The last thing the Core Dev Team wants is for anyone to get incorrect/misinformation, have lingering questions, or have issues with the wallets or services. We have all done our best so far and will continue to do so for the betterment of the project and the roadmap.

3.       Improve documentation and videos explaining all the great features the I/O Coin Blockchain has working right now and continues to develop. I’m always open for suggestions on how to improve guides and provide explanations important to our community.

4.       Answer any and all outside inquiries and community questions directed at the Core Dev Team. I’ve done my best already within the community answering wallet and other general questions.

I’m not perfect and it may take some time to get settled into the role but we will succeed. I’m always open to helping our community and open to dialogs. At this point, I do have a separate day job so this position is purely for the love of the project and helping the Core Dev Team and community accomplish goals and succeed in this crazy crypto space we all know and love.

All of us bring different passion and skills to whatever we do daily.

Let’s build blockchain together.

Matt Englund

I/O Coin Telegram:
https://t.me/iocoin_official
Discord: https://discord.gg/TtbyuhM

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @mattenglund
iOC Development Team
There will be an AMA this Friday Jun 14th 2019 in our discord channel don't miss it.

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I think....the end is seeing of this coin
iOC Development Team

Listing on AlteumX, a LATAM focusing Exchange

Today the I/O Coin team is proud to announce Mexico based AlteumX Exchange is listing I/O Coin (IOC) on their platform. Alteum is a technology organization that specializes in Blockchain and DLT to improve economic growth and development of businesses, governments, and individuals in Latin America. In 2018, Alteum launched their exchange AlteumX which provides a very intuitive, fast and reliable interface (www.alteumx.com) and which is rapidly growing month by month. 

twitter.com/Alteum_Official/status/1135675079143186433

iOC Development Team
Is this coin seeing active development. Seems very quiet here and another day or so of low  volume will result in de-listing on bittrex.

The coin is being actively developed. For more info, you could perhaps join the telegram channel : https://t.me/joinchat/CqVqS0O3PjCTx9bfp4CwOQ

The volume is low because most people like to comment about how low the volume is instead of actively trading the coin so that the said volume increases

Ok, anyway, was trying to decide whether to add it to my platform :- Xequium

I think the expectation of trade volume form users in the way you portray it is flawed. Isn't it up to the development team to come up with actual uses for the coin beyong trading which will result in adoption and growth ? I'm just saying pointing at people and saying they should just trade to get the volume up... that's a recipe for disaster. My concern with the potential  de-listing comes from the fact that part of my platform includes an arbitrage app , for this coin to be a great addition, it would have to remain listed on supported exchanges to be usable in this app.

We have been actively developing the coin since 2014. There has been 0 mention from BiTrex about any delisting. We are meeting the weekly volume requirements. The blockchain supports many services around identity storage, encrypted messaging, file storage up to 1MB. There are games being developed using our API that's available on GitHub. For any further discussion you can visit us in our telegram channel where we can further discuss.  https://t.me/iocoin_official
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Is this coin seeing active development. Seems very quiet here and another day or so of low  volume will result in de-listing on bittrex.

The coin is being actively developed. For more info, you could perhaps join the telegram channel : https://t.me/joinchat/CqVqS0O3PjCTx9bfp4CwOQ

The volume is low because most people like to comment about how low the volume is instead of actively trading the coin so that the said volume increases

Ok, anyway, was trying to decide whether to add it to my platform :- Xequium

I think the expectation of trade volume form users in the way you portray it is flawed. Isn't it up to the development team to come up with actual uses for the coin beyong trading which will result in adoption and growth ? I'm just saying pointing at people and saying they should just trade to get the volume up... that's a recipe for disaster. My concern with the potential  de-listing comes from the fact that part of my platform includes an arbitrage app , for this coin to be a great addition, it would have to remain listed on supported exchanges to be usable in this app.

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
The dev team has officially begun work on Chameleon Ticker: Cham

Update on Binance Trust Wallet integration. our code was merged into binance trust wallet codebase https://github.com/TrustWallet/wallet-core/commit/024bf8dc986f3f3d7981f93e0a7a0dc555893e05 there are some minor test we are still looking into with Trezor and waiting on the next steps to follow with Trust. We will keep you all informed. The trust wallet channel has over 13k in telegram and 21k in twitter. We hope when are done we can make an announcement, will be great exposure for IOC.

Project code name: Chameleon I/O 

First Ref to Chameleon I/O
"Hong Kong based exchange https://fexpro.net is adding I/O Coin. This will be introduced with a fantastic awareness campaign where Fex users can earn IOC by trading, make medium / info posts in Chinese, and hold min 1000 IOC for random airdrop rewards coming 6 weeks."

https://twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/1118097543689273344
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I can't see a wallet for mobile version, They will be release in future? and im interested with project Chameleon, and information will be launch?

you can subscribe to the newsletter on chameleonledger.com to stay up to date if you like.
Yes I'll go for subscribe, so there's will be released in shortly? But how about IOC for mobil I just save my IOC on market for a while. Also I've interested to looking chameleonledger.
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
I can't see a wallet for mobile version, They will be release in future? and im interested with project Chameleon, and information will be launch?

you can subscribe to the newsletter on chameleonledger.com to stay up to date if you like.
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
Great news. Our integration with Trezor has been completed, as they have accepted & merged our code. The team worked on the integration for nearly three weeks. Job well done. Next step is for our team and TrustWalletApp (the mobile wallet from Binance) to commence integration.
Activity: 1484
Across The Universe
"TokenInsight gave I/O Coin a B rating. Meaning a solid project with stable outlook"

https://iodigital.io/news/official-b-rating-for-i-o-coin/
Pages:
Jump to: