Author

Topic: IOTA - page 184. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 02:52:10 AM

I updated IOTA wallet and used reclaim tool but my coins are still missing from it. What else should I do to get them back?

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Im a survior
November 08, 2017, 01:02:42 AM
Ok 2.5.3 was not that hard.....  The others were a pain in the arse..... 
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:11:54 PM
Hope it will go upper soon. Still have some amount of token.
I dont see any news from Official Twitter - there are only minor news and retweets from other accs.

Pumpers are moving it up - note the support levels today between .37-.38

Don't expect this to last forever, if it breaks .50 in the next 48 hours - it might be getting some serious traction.
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 04:03:30 PM
Mining me some free IOTA. I am going to be rich....  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/Nk38tFZ.png

But seriously, this is a nice way of obtaining some IOTA to play with (explaining it to friends etc).

Is this legit? I tried it and mined 600 iotas but when i withdraw it says pending 0 in the wallet.. Anybody tried this?
Activity: 112
November 07, 2017, 02:03:43 PM

they say that behind the coin there are big giants ... but how come they never get price?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 07, 2017, 12:17:26 PM

Many exchange their IOTA coins for Bitcoins because it is hard pumping. As soon as the pump of Bitcoin is over or getting stopped money will flow back to IOTA. By the ways, this holds for almost all altcoins.

Why is this coin performing sooo extremely bad the last months??
All the good and interesting news seems to bring nothing.

Or as soon as the pump of Bitcoin is over the altcoins (and IOTA too) will start to bleed.

I would like to know if problems with wallets are fixed now or net yet?
If there are still problems with wallet what is the expected date of fix?
And what is condition of the network
I don't want to waste my time for issues, but if all will be ok maybe I will buy some more IOTA...
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
November 07, 2017, 12:07:09 PM
IOTA November 7 Technical Analysis and Price Forecast, Elliot Wave and Trend Line

IOTA long term hold, high reward, low risk.

https://youtu.be/T3lW_J73pnw

I do TA on IOTA a few times a week in great detail.

Thank you for 1,000 subscribers. We don't aim to always be right. These are just my opinion. Always lots to learn as trading is a continuous growth process.

It's important to share what we think and pass it on. Be open-minded. Constructive criticism is appreciated in a positive way, though negativity, hatred, and rants, aren't healthy in life.

I cover in detail  technical analysis, Elliot Wave, with price forecast.

Follow me on Twitter for some awesome play-by-play TA.

Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
November 07, 2017, 09:39:13 AM
Hey together. Price is more than hot to me right now. What wallet do you recommend? THX!!

https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet/releases

official wallet

Thanks a lot. Figured out already but wasn't as easy as it probably could be.

Also took me a while to find out that due to code and other issues it's not possible to use one of the common wallets around...
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
November 07, 2017, 07:40:33 AM
bought today a small amount of iota, have seen price level is down from high during this summer but i think everyone having at this point would be very happy in few months, next year probably we can expect a widespread boom for a lot of altcoins
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 07, 2017, 05:32:54 AM
so Oyster is about clicking ads in the hope to find a treasure?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 07, 2017, 05:04:20 AM
Take A Look At Oyster! Powered By The IOTA Tangle

http://bitguru.co.uk/take-a-look-at-oyster-powered-by-the-iota-tangle/

What is Oyster?

“Oyster is the new paradigm for the internet economy that breaks the stalemate between advertisers and ad blockers. To accomplish this, Oyster provides web-accessible and anonymous data storage as a superior alternative to cloud storage. Website owners add the one line Oyster code to their site HTML to turn their visitors into treasure hunters that search for Oyster Pearls: the PRL token. Treasure hunting means a visitor’s browser performs light proof of work to discover embedded PRL in the encrypted data maps of uploaded files. Storage users spend PRL to reliably and anonymously store their data as website visitors’ browsers hunt for the PRL spent by the user. This means that Oyster is the economic bridge between content publishers, content consumers, storage providers, and storage consumers. By uniting all these separate parties, Oyster unlocks the hidden revenue potential of the web.” — Bruno Block, Protocol Designer and Lead Developer....

Activity: 62
★Jetwin.com★
November 06, 2017, 08:55:11 PM
I was trying to transfer IOTA to binance. The withdraw button in binance was disabled for few days. Any guess when will it work?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 06, 2017, 06:03:00 PM
The first glance at the simulation of the Tangle: discrete model

IOTA Foundation
November 6, 2017
Abstract
In this paper we present preliminary results obtained with the computer simulation of the
Tangle - directed acyclic graph adapted for decentralized information storage. The first scalable,
permissionless distributed ledger to use this technology is IOTA. IOTA protocol is designed
for Internet of Things, Web 3.0 and other applicable sectors where the standard blockchain
architecture comes up short. We examine basic properties of the Tangle, this include analysis of
cumulative weight and stability of tips number, for different tip selection mechanisms.

http://iota.org/simulation_tangle-preview.pdf
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 06, 2017, 05:22:26 PM
Mining me some free IOTA. I am going to be rich....  Cool

But seriously, this is a nice way of obtaining some IOTA to play with (explaining it to friends etc).
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 06, 2017, 04:24:10 PM
Hope it will go upper soon. Still have some amount of token.
I dont see any news from Official Twitter - there are only minor news and retweets from other accs.
Activity: 51
November 06, 2017, 04:15:35 PM
I've seen there is a new version 2.5.3. Is it the awaited version to reclaim tokens?
2.5.2 was there to recover tokens but they have not been sent yet.

u can try with 2.5.3
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 04:10:33 PM
I've seen there is a new version 2.5.3. Is it the awaited version to reclaim tokens?
2.5.2 was there to recover tokens but they have not been sent yet.
Activity: 51
November 06, 2017, 03:45:59 PM
Is it possible to recover IOTA balance from the wallet with a seed from mobile or 32 bit laptop?

yes the seed is the key it dosent matter 32b or 64b or mobile or desktop client
Activity: 98
November 06, 2017, 12:50:32 PM
Is it possible to recover IOTA balance from the wallet with a seed from mobile or 32 bit laptop?
Jump to: