Author

Topic: IOTA - page 195. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

Anybody knows what's the problem with bitfinex? I cannot withdraw my IOTA. Few days ago when I was trying to withdraw it was saying my IOTA address is wrong and since yesterday there is a message on bitfinex stating: "Notice: Withdrawals for this currency are currently unavailable."

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 22, 2017, 12:08:45 PM
Do you guys know about any announcements what can influence on the IOTA price ? Really hope for the rates start growing )))
Hmm, I don't understand why the price is so low actually. The devs have been announcing new people on a regular basis.
I think we need to wait until there's some big news from BOSH or another party like that.

I've read that Samsung is working on an IOTA phone, so that could be a big push.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 10:05:46 AM
Do you guys know about any announcements what can influence on the IOTA price ? Really hope for the rates start growing )))
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 07:55:44 AM
down to .31 usd buying massive amounts
30% in 1 day. how does it feel like?
October 22, 2017, 07:53:46 AM
Joachim Taiber to IOTA

https://blog.iota.org/welcome-joachim-taiber-to-iota-259f0a1aa34f

Professor Joachim Taiber , born and raised in Germany, enjoyed his academic training at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland, where he first graduated with a master degree in mechanical engineering in 1991 and then completed his PhD degree in Technical Sciences in 1996.

On joining IOTA
The automotive industry is in the middle of a massive transition stage which is driven by the digitalization of business processes, vehicle systems and
infrastructure. IOTA developed a revolutionary platform for the IoT data economy which is highly scalable and has the performance and security credentials to serve as the operating system for the automotive digitalization to provide opportunities both for start-up’s as well as established companies to create a joint ecosystem for V2X data transactions. Although IOTA is still in an early stage of development, I see the potential both in the technology as well as the founding team to be disruptive for the automotive industry and I am very excited to support their further development as advisor with the knowledge I gained in the industry over a long period of time as well as providing access to my professional network.........

now we know what  the "B" means (letters from david): BMW
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 07:19:50 AM
The team is very active of social media posting good news about this project. It seems price is still pretty low as compare with market potential so that I start buying again.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
October 22, 2017, 06:29:48 AM
i remember , i recieved 2 Giota , i think it was with posting a pic while holding Iota text , it is more then a year back and now when try to get a wallet many things confuse me , think i need a lot more time to know how this iota works  , litewallet will not connect
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
October 22, 2017, 04:21:39 AM
 Joachim Taiber to IOTA

https://blog.iota.org/welcome-joachim-taiber-to-iota-259f0a1aa34f

Professor Joachim Taiber , born and raised in Germany, enjoyed his academic training at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETHZ), Switzerland, where he first graduated with a master degree in mechanical engineering in 1991 and then completed his PhD degree in Technical Sciences in 1996.

On joining IOTA
The automotive industry is in the middle of a massive transition stage which is driven by the digitalization of business processes, vehicle systems and
infrastructure. IOTA developed a revolutionary platform for the IoT data economy which is highly scalable and has the performance and security credentials to serve as the operating system for the automotive digitalization to provide opportunities both for start-up’s as well as established companies to create a joint ecosystem for V2X data transactions. Although IOTA is still in an early stage of development, I see the potential both in the technology as well as the founding team to be disruptive for the automotive industry and I am very excited to support their further development as advisor with the knowledge I gained in the industry over a long period of time as well as providing access to my professional network.........

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 04:03:54 AM
I have Light Wallet 2.5.1 when I start it, it says: No connection. Whatever Host I select there is a message: Could not connect to remote node. What is the problem with it?
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 22, 2017, 02:21:53 AM
Jesse Babbra to IOTA
Jesse adds a rare combination of technological knowledge in both hardware and software, while also being experienced in and driven to socialize and engage in business development and evangelizing. With these dynamic traits, she will be a great resource to the IOTA project through development, presentation and direct engagement with corporations and organizations that want to adopt IOTA.
https://blog.iota.org/welcome-jesse-babbra-to-iota-fd355a035198 that is nice for iota the other developers had joined.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
October 22, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

I recognise this as typical for a situation that BTC is about to blow massively higher while Alts are tanking. But when Bitcoin has blasted higher (not a couple of $1,000s, but multiples), those beaten Alts will make new millionaires. Those that are buying (extra) now.
I hope so.... IOTA holders went through hell during last weeks...

exactly . I see my capital dropping day after day after day with these bitcoin forking things ..
maybe someone should iota to iota gold Smiley

Roll Eyes I know this is just a joke but it hits way too close to home. This is why crypto will never be a replacement for physical gold. Complement of course. Replacement no.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
October 21, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

I recognise this as typical for a situation that BTC is about to blow massively higher while Alts are tanking. But when Bitcoin has blasted higher (not a couple of $1,000s, but multiples), those beaten Alts will make new millionaires. Those that are buying (extra) now.

exactly . I see my capital dropping day after day after day with these bitcoin forking things ..
maybe someone should iota to iota gold Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 02:29:16 PM
Globally price action looks like its at the end of wave two, and IOTA is still bound to have an informational hype during major wave three, lets just hope this is indeed the case.
I believe the core team should hire a good marketing team to spread a word about IOTA to ordinary people! It's like blockchain 2.0, people just don't get it because of complexiti and stuff, this better change sooN!
October 21, 2017, 12:36:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
October 21, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 12:00:23 PM
Recently many friends prompted to pay attention to IOTA, we all think it will skyrocket, but it has been more than 1600 times
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
October 21, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
IOTA-Fees IXI (IOTA eXtensible Interface module)

This extension module for IOTA allows for setting transaction fees, in order to make IOTA a fully acceptable and competitive crypto currency. Furthermore, have guarantee to increase acceptance of your business towards customers.

Fees are sent to me and I (might) take care of wasting electricity to back the ledger network, in exchange. For every fee, I gonna leave my PC on over night (43,2 kiloseconds!!).

Try it out now! It works as simple as great!

https://github.com/noneymous/iota-fees

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 21, 2017, 11:54:12 AM
Dutch IOTA Meetup nº1 - Intro + software - Bring your laptop!
by The IOTA Foundation and friends
€5.77
 TICKETS
Share this event 
DATE AND TIME

Wed, October 25, 2017
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM CEST

House of Watt
73 James Wattstraat
1097 DL Amsterdam
Netherlands
View Map
Refund Policy 
REFUND POLICY

Refunds up to 1 day before event
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dutch-iota-meetup-no1-intro-software-bring-your-laptop-tickets-39029332785
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 11:11:46 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
October 21, 2017, 09:15:50 AM
Hello everybody! Great, that now IOTA is listing on Binance, because of the significant exchanges were previously only Bitfinex. It is a pity that the volume on Binance is small nowadays.
Jump to: