Author

Topic: IOTA - page 390. (Read 1473233 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
February 21, 2017, 10:49:45 AM
Will we ever see any update oj JINN? Can someone atleast tell us, if its still in plans? Why no communication at all?
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
February 21, 2017, 03:10:05 AM
Is ICO Still open?
if yes then how to buy it?

No, the ICO window is already closed more than a year ago.
Activity: 560
February 21, 2017, 03:02:36 AM
Is ICO Still open?
if yes then how to buy it?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 20, 2017, 10:56:08 PM
In-Q-Tel is an investor in Lime Microsystems so for better or worse that venture, im sure will be a success. If IOTA is embedded in future efforts this is going to be big and interesting to watch develop.    
legendary
Activity: 1428
February 20, 2017, 10:15:24 PM
Great news David and team!
Activity: 763
February 20, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Indeed! This kind news can push any coins over 100M marketcap easily if they are on Polo.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
www.iota.org
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
February 20, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Amazing stuff  Shocked This is like Azure news except no other altcoin can replicate  Cheesy Very very good news for IOTA

I think it is 100 times bigger than Azure news.

Indeed! Exciting news! Bright future ahead!

Activity: 714
February 20, 2017, 04:27:18 PM
Maybe is cryptox.pl a good start for IOTA

I'm not convinced of that, it has not enough reputation, not enough liquidity and is very small.

IOTA will be listed on the largest crypto exchanges when the time is right.
when is the right time??? when that will comefor IOTA?Huh?? Smiley

The time is right when it is, no one can say beforehand when that is. We got a very good idea at this stage, but everything has to be perfect, or as close to it as possible. Right now we are working on a big update that will resolve a lot of issues and improve a lot, this has to be launched and tested before exchanges.

However, instead of complaining and asking about when we will let exchanges list, DO SOMETHING Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 20, 2017, 03:17:16 PM
another DAG Coin...
sure... just another coin Cool

https://insights.ubuntu.com/2017/02/20/iota-iot-revolutionized-with-a-ledger
IOTA: IoT revolutionized with a Ledger
By Canonical on 20 February 2017

https://insights.ubuntu.com/?p=60233
MWC17: The Future of Wireless Networks
By Maarten Ectors on 17 February 2017
Activity: 420
February 20, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

I'm not convinced of that, it has not enough reputation, not enough liquidity and is very small.

when is the right time??? when that will comefor IOTA?Huh?? Smiley
Activity: 269
February 20, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

Amazing stuff  Shocked This is like Azure news except no other altcoin can replicate  Cheesy Very very good news for IOTA

I think it is 100 times bigger than Azure news.
Activity: 656
February 20, 2017, 01:18:43 PM

Activity: 714
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
www.iota.org
February 20, 2017, 11:54:22 AM
another DAG Coin, awesome! is there a Exchange to buy some coins for a test? I would like to compare with the brilliant Byteball project. Is IOTA a german project? If so ... umso besser  Grin

Nein. Das ist kein deutsches Projekt  Grin but also many Germans are there.
and it's not a another DAG Coin  Grin it' the FIRST and sole DAG platform  Grin
Others by the way are not pure DAG but hybrid between blockchain and DAG. If by others DAG algorithm does not work, then is the blockchain used. Wink

IOTA is the only DAG platform with transactions without charge. IOTA is perfectly designed for the M2M industry, internet of everything, but not only for this! Probably at the beginning of March there is more information about it;)

Regarding Exchange: soon will be IOTA on many solid exchanges, until then you can buy iotas in slack:
https://slack.iotatoken.com/
-> #trading

The information and regulations can be found here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17578285

ok thx, I wait until IOTA is on a Exchange. Trade over slack is not so good, my opinion. Maybe is cryptox.pl a good start for IOTA the admin from this exchange has experience with a DAG-coin from Byteball.
dear... only some no name shitcoins that just "fork" the idea will try to sell unfinished product on some no name shit exchange as if it would have a DAG algo. There are many one day shitcoins on the one day shit exchanges like Mt.Gox.

Some renowned exchanges have themselves proposed their services for IOTA. Our devs have the vision and understanding how the platform should be developed. They will never bring a half finished product one month after the launch on one shit exchange just to get the money from the naive lemmings.

Well lemmings will always exist that's why have fun with your collection of shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1225
February 20, 2017, 06:29:45 AM

Activity: 798
February 20, 2017, 06:04:56 AM
another DAG Coin, awesome! is there a Exchange to buy some coins for a test? I would like to compare with the brilliant Byteball project. Is IOTA a german project? If so ... umso besser  Grin

Nein. Das ist kein deutsches Projekt  Grin but also many Germans are there.
and it's not a another DAG Coin  Grin it' the FIRST and sole DAG platform  Grin
Others by the way are not pure DAG but hybrid between blockchain and DAG. If by others DAG algorithm does not work, then is the blockchain used. Wink

IOTA is the only DAG platform with transactions without charge. IOTA is perfectly designed for the M2M industry, internet of everything, but not only for this! Probably at the beginning of March there is more information about it;)

Regarding Exchange: soon will be IOTA on many solid exchanges, until then you can buy iotas in slack:
https://slack.iotatoken.com/
-> #trading

The information and regulations can be found here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17578285

ok thx, I wait until IOTA is on a Exchange. Trade over slack is not so good, my opinion. Maybe is cryptox.pl a good start for IOTA the admin from this exchange has experience with a DAG-coin from Byteball.
Jump to: