Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 28. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 07:54:43 AM
I like IOTA small fees and fast transactions
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
November 30, 2017, 07:52:20 AM
In my view it is best idea to have some portion of IoTA in your portfolio due to its potential on IoT in future. But don't invest too much in it because Hdac platform like IoTA coming into IoT industry backed by Hyundai.

Which is expected to be biggest competitor for IoTA

So think about to invest in Hdac platform instead of in IoTA
Activity: 126
BTC forever
November 30, 2017, 07:32:52 AM
i missed the iota train as usual  Angry

You did not miss the train Smiley you must just buy for higher price Wink

Even though the price rises, many people will remain with a good profit if they buy this coin today. In a few years, today's price will seem very small

Yes you are right. IOTA is good investement for long hold and the price will be growing for some time. If you buy today or tomorow you maximaly get smaller profit Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
November 30, 2017, 07:29:20 AM

Even though the price rises, many people will remain with a good profit if they buy this coin today. In a few years, today's price will seem very small
BTC forever
November 30, 2017, 07:23:44 AM

Activity: 658
November 29, 2017, 05:38:28 PM
Activity: 201
November 29, 2017, 05:23:10 PM
I went out and bought some iota. I read there was a joining with microsoft or something. Seemed pretty decent. Hopefully the price will pump and i can make some money off this one Smiley
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
November 29, 2017, 02:40:22 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

Developers of IOTA crypto currency on their page on twitter stated that the currency will be entered into the listing of the largest Korean exchange of virtual currencies Coinone. Therefore, it can be purchased
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 02:17:03 PM
IOTA in on its rise now, but remember – a few days ago only somebody here started to worry that this altcoin is dying. It won’t happen. People are interested in alt to buy stuff in internet and pay with crypto fast.
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 01:06:03 PM
I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.

Poor soul. If only i believed anyone would be so crazy i would donate you some btc. But i don't

Let's revisit here in 1 year.

iota - 3.4bn  (lol)

byteball - 178M ( 50% distriubuted)

please requote my post everyone. I will see how much this person loses over 1 year.

If he does not  I will eat my party hat.

Interesting to note 99.99% of iota threads here are noob accounts with no posts.

I think we can't look at things just from the point of view of market capitalization. IOTA has the promise of interacting with large companies. If that's what BB is going to achieve, it'll surely be capitalized more than it's now. If we were only looking at price and capitalization, nobody would buy bitcoin and ethereum, but the opposite is true.

Do you think that the big companies stand behind the project is not just making a pump and dump project but really a serious move?
According to presentations that can be found, well-known big companies are interested in IOTA. People see that a lot of money will flow into IoT and therefore buy IOTA in my point of view.
Activity: 238
November 29, 2017, 12:00:54 PM
Definitely. Good investment .
I don't agree with you. It will be good for you if you're a day trader or short term investor.
It's not good to buy now as a long term investment package.
Activity: 238
November 29, 2017, 11:58:16 AM
I think now is not a good time to buy IOTA.
the price is rising too high and i think some group of people are pumping it.
I will wait to see red before i buy.
It has gone up before, so i think it will drop again.
BTC forever
November 29, 2017, 11:19:32 AM
IOTA is going strong, up 35% in the last few hours. IMO it's still a good time to buy... it will prolly reach $2 by the end of the year https://coincodex.com/crypto/iota/

I do not know why IOTA pumps a lot in these two days, any good news from the dev team? Also, I think it is a little Too late to buy more and It will come back in my opinion.

Kind of freaky when other Coins gets a boost from the pumping of bitcoin but I really think there are possibility that other coins have a tendency of getting hype by the recent bullish run of bitcoin and other investor is finding more cheap coins good for investment because they can sure become a hit in the future someday just like bitcoin did, if you see IOTA has $1.48 USD I really think there are still a potential for it to increase but it would take a lot of more years in my opinion.

It seems to be a good investment for a long terms but may be this is the information that the people are looking for and want to buy for cheap. Behind IOTA stand few big companies may be this is also the reason why people are more and more belive it. For short or for long terms do you think is IOTA good to invest in to it?
Activity: 98
November 29, 2017, 10:47:44 AM
Definitely. Good investment .
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
November 29, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
IOTA is going strong, up 35% in the last few hours. IMO it's still a good time to buy... it will prolly reach $2 by the end of the year https://coincodex.com/crypto/iota/

I do not know why IOTA pumps a lot in these two days, any good news from the dev team? Also, I think it is a little Too late to buy more and It will come back in my opinion.

Kind of freaky when other Coins gets a boost from the pumping of bitcoin but I really think there are possibility that other coins have a tendency of getting hype by the recent bullish run of bitcoin and other investor is finding more cheap coins good for investment because they can sure become a hit in the future someday just like bitcoin did, if you see IOTA has $1.48 USD I really think there are still a potential for it to increase but it would take a lot of more years in my opinion.
BTC forever
November 29, 2017, 09:54:11 AM
What wallet you guys use to store IOTA? I have several wallets already but none support it. So far I've done some trading with it and have all my IOTA in exchange but would like to withdraw them to a safer location for HODLing.

use the official iota lightwallet - https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46, latest version is 2.5.4, if u are creating a new seed u can ignore the reclaim tool

Can you trad IOTA on some stock exchange?
BTC forever
November 29, 2017, 09:51:10 AM
I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.

Poor soul. If only i believed anyone would be so crazy i would donate you some btc. But i don't

Let's revisit here in 1 year.

iota - 3.4bn  (lol)

byteball - 178M ( 50% distriubuted)

please requote my post everyone. I will see how much this person loses over 1 year.

If he does not  I will eat my party hat.

Interesting to note 99.99% of iota threads here are noob accounts with no posts.

I think we can't look at things just from the point of view of market capitalization. IOTA has the promise of interacting with large companies. If that's what BB is going to achieve, it'll surely be capitalized more than it's now. If we were only looking at price and capitalization, nobody would buy bitcoin and ethereum, but the opposite is true.

Do you think that the big companies stand behind the project is not just making a pump and dump project but really a serious move?
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
November 29, 2017, 09:42:04 AM
What wallet you guys use to store IOTA? I have several wallets already but none support it. So far I've done some trading with it and have all my IOTA in exchange but would like to withdraw them to a safer location for HODLing.

use the official iota lightwallet - https://blog.iota.org/gui-wallet-phase-two-of-the-reclaim-process-f5913109cf46, latest version is 2.5.4, if u are creating a new seed u can ignore the reclaim tool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 29, 2017, 09:38:47 AM
IOTA is one of the most innovative coins nowadays and people start to talk about iota more day by day. That is why its price is increasing ignoring all other altcoins and bitcoin price. The price of iota climbs up independently.
Activity: 42
November 29, 2017, 09:33:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: