Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 26. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 04:55:25 AM
IOTA has good potential ..i hope  microsoft and tesla will also fund them 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2017, 04:22:23 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

I am also very enthusiastic about IOTA and its future. This crypto has a great goal is to become a fuel for effective Internet of Things (IoT) transactions. Instead of using the usual blockchain, it uses its IOTA Tangle, which checks the transactions in the Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG). I believe into IOTA. And now I'm having profit!!!  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 02:55:35 AM
The growth rate of IOTA is amazing, I think the price for this crypto currency will continue to grow, but not at such a rate. By the new year I expect a slight correction of the course, and then there will be another take-off. We will observe a very profitable investment))
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
December 04, 2017, 02:50:24 AM
I agree with you, IOTA is getting higher in value, the IOTA crypto model offered may be successful in the coming years, dev IOTA's business model offered is good in my opinion, supports current technology ... let alone related to internet wow ... fantastic, the world of blockchain I also interesting, smart, holding big business in the field of technology both hardware and software may make IOTA increasingly a leader in the field in the area cryptocurency, I also support IOTA, hopefully its value becomes higher...
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
December 04, 2017, 02:45:48 AM
We know IOTA is one of the top 10 altcoins in the market and it could be the reason why people are hoping this to play more. Though it's potentiality to compete among others will still give chances to move forward and crash other coins. I know investors were looking for a potential coin in which it could them a good market value.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 04, 2017, 02:43:52 AM
IOTA is really rising very fast. Just some days ago it was 1.2 usd now 2.2 usd at bitfinex. It's been for some days that i do research about it and it has very bright future. But I still have doubt that should i enter now or wait until it fall.

I think it will not go down, just up Smiley.

but it says what climbs up it must go down. This comes when a better project than IOTA appears and I think it will not be soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 263
December 04, 2017, 02:38:05 AM
IOTA is really rising very fast. Just some days ago it was 1.2 usd now 2.2 usd at bitfinex. It's been for some days that i do research about it and it has very bright future. But I still have doubt that should i enter now or wait until it fall.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
December 04, 2017, 02:31:21 AM
1.8 IOTA/USD at Bitfinex. Think its a good rise per one week.

What will be the next development and what other businesses will add, what do you think?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 04, 2017, 02:05:24 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
The IOTA is a currency that was rooted in doubt at the beginning when it was worth a few cents I was standing back on it. But in the meantime it has proven to be safe and growing every day, recently there has been a lot of news about it closing new partnerships the other day I read that IOTA has teamed up with some of the biggest global corporate names like Cisco Systems Inc., Volkswagen AG and Samsung Group to launch a project focused on creating a secure data market. If by chance it's true it has everything to get at a very high value.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 12:12:00 PM
1.8 IOTA/USD at Bitfinex. Think its a good rise per one week.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
heavy to argue with the fact that IOTA is a good project. Very impressive growth this year. Many a partnership has been concluded with very large companies. Therefore, this project should look and I am sure its worth it to buy
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
December 02, 2017, 08:07:58 AM
IOTA is looking strong with recently announced partnerships:

Yep, there are very big names behind the data marketplace they're building. But this is all just the beginning, I'd bet that with such strong support, IOTA will go at least to $10 within the next year. And I'm sure that also other big exchanges will list IOTA very soon as none of them wants to miss on exchange fees with such big trading volumes.
Activity: 503
December 01, 2017, 09:33:54 PM
Which market should we trade IOTA? I found the verification of Bitfinex quite long
That's true, there was only bitfinex but nowadays you can use coinone and i hope that IOTA will be listed on more exchanges
This is an indication that IOTA have potential to compete in the market just like other known altcoins. Giving time to IOTA to spread into the community and it will be acceptable by most, and the a huge chances to be listed in known crypto exchanges.
And we all knew that IOTA is getting stronger, even though it is not belong to top 10 coins in the market but still believing it will go further as everyone expected to happen.
Unfortunately there was one problem. Generally the process of listing DAG coins is a little different from classical Pow and PoS coins
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 09:26:12 PM
Which market should we trade IOTA? I found the verification of Bitfinex quite long
That's true, there was only bitfinex but nowadays you can use coinone and i hope that IOTA will be listed on more exchanges
This is an indication that IOTA have potential to compete in the market just like other known altcoins. Giving time to IOTA to spread into the community and it will be acceptable by most, and the a huge chances to be listed in known crypto exchanges.
And we all knew that IOTA is getting stronger, even though it is not belong to top 10 coins in the market but still believing it will go further as everyone expected to happen.
Activity: 27
December 01, 2017, 09:18:56 PM

Yeah same here, I missed like 200% rise of IOTA since I wanted to buy just because I had to wait for Bitfinex verification and I'm still not verified.

Go for Binance, after registration you can already start trading.
December 01, 2017, 09:03:23 PM
Hodling a good amount of IOTA, and have some funds spare from selling some coins, If we go back below $1, I think I'll buy another load and that will be me done. $20 is so achievable if the crypto market booms next year.
That's a good strategy i personally don't think we will go bellow $1. This could be a limit buy barrier
December 01, 2017, 09:01:25 PM
Activity: 18
December 01, 2017, 06:59:57 PM
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
December 01, 2017, 01:04:40 PM
Hodling a good amount of IOTA, and have some funds spare from selling some coins, If we go back below $1, I think I'll buy another load and that will be me done. $20 is so achievable if the crypto market booms next year.
December 01, 2017, 09:56:05 AM
In my view it is best idea to have some portion of IoTA in your portfolio due to its potential on IoT in future. But don't invest too much in it because Hdac platform like IoTA coming into IoT industry backed by Hyundai.

Which is expected to be biggest competitor for IoTA

So think about to invest in Hdac platform instead of in IoTA

It's my biggest regret not buying it when it was cheap. Really that was the diamond of the altcoins and it was obvious that it would do this price jump.

IOTA will be the best one of the crypto history after bitcoin and ether.
It's possible that IOTA will be 3rd cryptocurrency, the room for expanding is huge and we'll see more successful months as November did
Pages:
Jump to: