Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 27. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 06:57:24 AM
I'm a fan of this project. I think Iota is a good buy for long-term
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 06:52:17 AM
IOTA s latest bull run has been impressive.. I missed out on it. I was just way too broke to be able to buy. Iota is one of my favorite coins.. I am current reluctant to buy. I think the price is too high.
Activity: 196
December 01, 2017, 06:41:35 AM
I think that iota will increase in 2018 even more weeks this year. Unique technology that deserves to be in the top 10. I think the dip you can buy

It would be great if IOTA team will run some scheduled competition for coin popularization.
Some kind of regular competition for IOT devices applications/bots/etc. I think the project is great, but people are not ready to understand what actually Internet of Things are and how we can use it. If they have a lot of money — they can spend a bit on community
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 06:16:30 AM
Is it possible to store IOTA coins offline (paperwallet)?
Activity: 28
December 01, 2017, 05:06:22 AM
I think that iota will increase in 2018 even more weeks this year. Unique technology that deserves to be in the top 10. I think the dip you can buy
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 04:43:01 AM
As I know the current IOTA has been supported by some reputable companies I can not say about good or not this project, because we have not seen the new developments will start a market demo until January. But if you look at the project on the run this, an internet technology may also I think it will become an internet technology in the future that will be much in use by the business people who will use the internet as pasilitasnya. yes, I hope IOTA will succeed for the future even though this is a new electronic currency developed by a project but if seen from the features that I have seemed to be interested in this new coin, so we'll see.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
December 01, 2017, 04:23:35 AM
The very first time I saw IOTA I always think it has a future to go up its value and Im right now its price is 1.24$ its a bit low but if you look at its graph you will see its price will hike anytime soon. For now lets see how it will work through this time..
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 01, 2017, 04:11:29 AM
Once the madness of the BTC run is over and investors are seriously going to look into the tech behind our world, they are going to discover this one and I would not be surprised if it increases by 1000% as well. For now, all eyes on BTC and that is good. Let them. This 'coin' has a use case, strong management and great tech that can be used for more than IoT alone. So buy more while it is still cheap. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 01, 2017, 04:06:37 AM
IOTA is looking strong with recently announced partnerships:

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 01, 2017, 03:26:56 AM
IOTA has gone to great height. I think it is the time not to buy some more as it may soon face a correction. It has already drop to a certain degree from $1.40+ atm but do wait it out to see the price movement.
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 01, 2017, 02:57:24 AM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
I think that now it should not be bought It is better to wait a few weeks and buy it cheaper

Dont wait too long Wink is there a chance you missed the chance to buy for good price.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 30, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
I think that now it should not be bought It is better to wait a few weeks and buy it cheaper
Activity: 215
November 30, 2017, 07:01:31 PM
In my view it is best idea to have some portion of IoTA in your portfolio due to its potential on IoT in future. But don't invest too much in it because Hdac platform like IoTA coming into IoT industry backed by Hyundai.

Which is expected to be biggest competitor for IoTA

So think about to invest in Hdac platform instead of in IoTA

It's my biggest regret not buying it when it was cheap. Really that was the diamond of the altcoins and it was obvious that it would do this price jump.

IOTA will be the best one of the crypto history after bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 06:58:42 PM
Was going to buy a week ago, but never took the time to register at new exchange... so...paid double Smiley But who cares...this is a keeper I think...
Activity: 14
November 30, 2017, 06:19:50 PM
missed that IOTA train (always on exchanges i didnt like and the central controller was a strange thing).  Too bad but i think it will go down again and then i will buy
Activity: 223
November 30, 2017, 06:17:25 PM
IOTA is a great buy for tomorrow. I just hoping price doesn't go too high so I will be ablessed to get a sizeable bag to can pay for retirement. It's just a matter of time before iota will go 1000%
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 30, 2017, 06:16:24 PM
I like IOTA small fees and fast transactions

small fees? iota has 0 transaction fees...............
Is it a zero commission, I heard that there is a commission but it is minimal and there is a lud interesting system of commission fees
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
November 30, 2017, 05:54:42 PM
I like IOTA small fees and fast transactions

small fees? iota has 0 transaction fees...............
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 05:45:25 PM
The internet of object, also called internet of things, is obviously a big part of our future, nobody can deny it.
I also see a nice future for this kind of services for the next years, but the question is always the same : Will there be another coin that doing better job than IOTA in the next years, or IOTA will dominate the market for this kind of thing.

The question remain always the same. Yes IoT is the future, but is IOTA is the good horse to invest in, or will there be another one dominating ?
That's a very good question. To be honest i don't know. On the one6 hand I believe that IOTA had a good start. On the other hand there are competitors with DAG technology do i'm not sure if IOTA will be successful
Activity: 215
CryptoFan
November 30, 2017, 09:23:40 AM
The internet of object, also called internet of things, is obviously a big part of our future, nobody can deny it.
I also see a nice future for this kind of services for the next years, but the question is always the same : Will there be another coin that doing better job than IOTA in the next years, or IOTA will dominate the market for this kind of thing.

The question remain always the same. Yes IoT is the future, but is IOTA is the good horse to invest in, or will there be another one dominating ?
Pages:
Jump to: