Pages:
Author

Topic: IOTA - buy some more? - page 30. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 28, 2017, 02:12:08 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?
I think IOTA is pretty good. I see for the community is also active, in addition to the price is still stable. Maybe in the future will also start to rise for the price. I heard that IOTA developers are still actively developing their projects.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 28, 2017, 02:01:29 PM
I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.

Poor soul. If only i believed anyone would be so crazy i would donate you some btc. But i don't

Let's revisit here in 1 year.

iota - 3.4bn  (lol)

byteball - 178M ( 50% distriubuted)

please requote my post everyone. I will see how much this person loses over 1 year.

If he does not  I will eat my party hat.

Interesting to note 99.99% of iota threads here are noob accounts with no posts.

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
Byteball and iota are the two directions, and maybe you should buy some byteball, and his value has not been fully excavated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 01:55:45 PM
I actually sold all my byteball and have put my money in IOTA, seems like the more solid project.
Activity: 112
November 28, 2017, 01:54:17 PM
bye Byteball instead , better project better price.

Do more research

As I understood, Byteball has a bit different applications than IoT, it's meant for betting or insurance agreements. Wallet's built-in bots are the small example of possible applications, I suppose.

I think the same, Byteball has a different application. Both of coins are great and I like DAG technology, but IOTA looks little better to me (e.g. no fees).
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
November 28, 2017, 01:40:59 PM
bye Byteball instead , better project better price.

Do more research

As I understood, Byteball has a bit different applications than IoT, it's meant for betting or insurance agreements. Wallet's built-in bots are the small example of possible applications, I suppose.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:04:17 PM
I believe both DAG currencies - IOTA and Byteball have great future ahead. Specifically for IOTA - Internet of things is picking up and number of connected devices would go into billions - this is one of the fastest growing markets also for company where I work. Due to number of devices connected and number of transactions that would need to be processed, the traditional blockchain based currencies are not suitable for this type of application, therefore IOTA, specifically designed for IoT transactions would be growing together with this market. It does not replace the blockchain currencies but it acts as supplementation to these blockchain networks.  
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 28, 2017, 01:03:27 PM
Hi guys,
When I found IOTA I was totally enthusiastic and of course I bought some coins;) I think it will be great investment because IoT in future, but I wanna know your opinion. Do you expect that the price will go higher and why? And should I buy some more?

buy Byteball instead , better project better price.

Do more research

Get byteball the other dag/tangle project for 70x cheaper? seems the obvious choice here.

Activity: 112
November 28, 2017, 12:47:45 PM
Hi guys,
Pages:
Jump to: