Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 19. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Just hoping that the iou platform would be ran efficiently without no problem aside in the platform though, hopefully, once the platform has been runned, i wish the people can get into the platform.
As soon as the project starts, the whole community will know about it immediately, I even think that the developer will come up with some bonuses for the early birds. At least often such events are found on the exchanges.
The team has already planned its upcoming events. So I don't think they will make any implementation due to our suggestions.
Yeah, exactly they are pretty clear about their plans and goals. So definitely they will keep their journey as per the plan. It's a really good thing to work according to plan.
Hopefully the team will keep what good thing they are doing. The progressive actions they gave may continuously be done for its achievements to its.success in the future. I am looking forward to this project's future.
Activity: 518
If the suggestion is good and helpful then why wouldn't team make the implementation of it. They can make the changes if they find the potential in suggestion.
That is right. They would take the suggestion into action and implements it for the project if they would know that it would be the best for the project but if not, or not the right time for that, then we can't do anything but to respect what they have decided.
Merit: 100
I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Not you alone want to test the product. There is a considerable amount of us. This is understandable, because after participating in testing it will become clear how well the project works and we will be able to point out to the developer problems that need to be fixed.
You are right there buddy and I am one of those people that wanted to participates too for the testing stage or process of the IOU in its beta version. It is very important part to have it because it is a very big help for the entire platform to find and have solutions to some of its bugs or any other problems that may have come find to the platform of the IOU.
Activity: 434
I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Not you alone want to test the product. There is a considerable amount of us. This is understandable, because after participating in testing it will become clear how well the project works and we will be able to point out to the developer problems that need to be fixed.
Activity: 588
Just hoping that the iou platform would be ran efficiently without no problem aside in the platform though, hopefully, once the platform has been runned, i wish the people can get into the platform.
As soon as the project starts, the whole community will know about it immediately, I even think that the developer will come up with some bonuses for the early birds. At least often such events are found on the exchanges.
The team has already planned its upcoming events. So I don't think they will make any implementation due to our suggestions.
If the suggestion is good and helpful then why wouldn't team make the implementation of it. They can make the changes if they find the potential in suggestion.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yeah, exactly they are pretty clear about their plans and goals. So definitely they will keep their journey as per the plan. It's a really good thing to work according to plan.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 574
This, in principle, can not be, because any platform is experiencing difficulties on the path to success and this is absolutely normal. It is important to fix any problems as they arrive and everything will develop normally.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 560
Then don't mind to test the beta version of the platform, just visit their website and find a beta phase of the website so you'll be redirected to another website.
Activity: 602
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Thing with telegram groups is, not everyone has an account on telegram, mostly cause you need to give your mobile number to register on Telegram and that doesn't align with the motive of using crypto
For what reason you really don't want to use any telegram account because you give your mobile number? What is the privacy that stored on your mobile number? Exactly nothing, I'm not minded to use my mobile number to register.

You might not mind but there's a lot of people who do. Many people do not want to give their mobile number to random services and value their privacy. THe entire point of bitcoin was creating a service not controlled or monitored by anyone so sharing your phone number plays into that
Merit: 100
Exactly, good things always take time. The developers want to make the platform smoother and that's why they consuming time to provide a user-friendly experience to the users. And the beta version is so good.
That is right. Good things take time. Because there is no good things that can just get in a single blink of an eye or even in a sigle night. It all requires dedicated efforts and hardworks just like what the team IOU does for the entire project. The beta version of the platform is very important that I am going to try it out too.
That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring a good project into despair.
Rather than waiting for the answer of the developer regarding the latest news about the project, I wonder if you can test the beta test platform on their website here: https://iou.io.
Yes, now those who are looking for the beta test can check it out here. I did it and it seems awesome.
Wow, this is great. The beta version of the IOU platform is already been out and ready for the community people like us to try it out. I am looking forward for this and going to try it too.
Activity: 554
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring a good project into despair.
Rather than waiting for the answer of the developer regarding the latest news about the project, I wonder if you can test the beta test platform on their website here: https://iou.io.
Yes, now those who are looking for the beta test can check it out here. I did it and it seems awesome.
Exactly, good things always take time. The developers want to make the platform smoother and that's why they consuming time to provide a user-friendly experience to the users. And the beta version is so good.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
Activity: 602
That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring the good project into despair.
Activity: 616
Thing with telegram groups is, not everyone has an account on telegram, mostly cause you need to give your mobile number to register on Telegram and that doesn't align with the motive of using crypto
For what reason you really don't want to use any telegram account because you give your mobile number? What is the privacy that stored on your mobile number? Exactly nothing, I'm not minded to use my mobile number to register.
Pages:
Jump to: