Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 18. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Good news..IOU is now listed on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iou/
This is a really great achievement, so this coin has reached at least 1 million dollars. I think with the current position of bitcoin volume will not decrease.
y
I hope so and I think its very better than the older news. I mean, getting listed on the coinmarketcap is the farthest news in the roadmap that was achieved in yesterday.
This news is the most significant lately, because there is no turning back on coinmarketcap, provided that developers are literate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
On the main page there is all the necessary information, in addition to this there is an official site and there is also the necessary data.
There is not enough project information on the site yet, but I think that everything will be updated soon.
For a long time there were no updates from the team, I think now is the time, because Bitcoin has strengthened in price and there are no more such roller coasters.
I think that exactly at such moments it is worth looking at new projects. Since they can significantly increase capital.
Activity: 504
This is just great news. Now I am sure that the coins will grow in price and new investors will pay attention to their interest.
Activity: 554
Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.

Unfortunately Bad news for Bounters, there are some problems with the Bounty manager.
But I hope the team will immediately resolve this problem and Bounty hunters can get immediate payment
The team could make fix this. Well first, the bounty hunters should be patient waiting for this. Let's put our hopes and trust to them. As for their current status no doubt that the team will fade by this kind of problem.
Activity: 518
Incredibly a good news to know for the IOU! This is another achievement for the team and also for the whole project IOU! Let's keep it spread and be known widely as the IOU keep on spreading world widely too.
Another progressive action was done by the team for the whole project and this is their achievement. Good to hear this and getting to achieve of being listed in the coinmarketcap helps to spread even more its name and boosted its popularity in the crowd.
Merit: 100
Incredibly a good news to know for the IOU! This is another achievement for the team and also for the whole project IOU! Let's keep it spread and be known widely as the IOU keep on spreading world widely too.
Activity: 434
Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.

Unfortunately Bad news for Bounters, there are some problems with the Bounty manager.
But I hope the team will immediately resolve this problem and Bounty hunters can get immediate payment
This happens all the time. I think experienced bounty hunters know this and are ready for such an alignment of events and nothing can be done. Not every developer chooses popular managers, and this is a mistake.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
This is a really great achievement, so this coin has reached at least 1 million dollars. I think with the current position of bitcoin volume will not decrease.
y
I hope so and I think its very better than the older news. I mean, getting listed on the coinmarketcap is the farthest news in the roadmap that was achieved in yesterday.
Activity: 560
In the future they need to continue to develop the project and try to negotiate with the major exchanges for which you need to place a coin.
Yeah, of course. Why not?? They really need to make more exchange to get listed with and since the major exchanges is so hard to reach, i hope they can list to a small exchange first.
Activity: 574
In the future they need to continue to develop the project and try to negotiate with the major exchanges for which you need to place a coin.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Merit: 100
This project that never stop from seeking its success and continuously making its further progress for its whole crypto currency community is what a crpyto project that deserves to have trust and support to keep going for all its unfaded goals and objectives to achieve.
Activity: 554
For a long time there were no updates from the team, I think now is the time, because Bitcoin has strengthened in price and there are no more such roller coasters.
No doubt for that issues. Because of that situations and circumstances that the Bitcoin unstable characteristics brings us, also this project have settle down itself too and now is moving on. This project is truely one that is strong in its foundation and never give up but rather keep on striving.
Activity: 434
Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
On the main page there is all the necessary information, in addition to this there is an official site and there is also the necessary data.
There is not enough project information on the site yet, but I think that everything will be updated soon.
Activity: 672
I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Then don't mind to test the beta version of the platform, just visit their website and find a beta phase of the website so you'll be redirected to another website.
And this is a good idea, I will use your advice and try to test the beta version. A good option to understand what is happening at the moment. Thanks.
Merit: 20
I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Then don't mind to test the beta version of the platform, just visit their website and find a beta phase of the website so you'll be redirected to another website.

Do you mean they have separate versions of their website? Cause ideally the site shouldn't be randomly redirecting to other websites even if it is still in their beta stage (at it's best they should have a "coming soon" landing page)
Pages:
Jump to: