Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 17. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Now it is important not to stop on the success achieved. If the team does not support the platform and introduce new features that the audience will ask for, then there is a chance to disappear from the coinmarketcap.
That is right. In the world of technology and here in the crypto currency community, the success is something that ends when a single achivement came. But it entails a continuous progress and continuous improvements for the future.
Of course, I just thinking if in the world of the technology are really important and it's needed by anyone else. With the come of IOU, I hope that the people can easily use IOU platform pretty well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It is important too to look upon the project's impact in its users. Well, how could you define the IOU in terms of its connections and service to its community members. Not just for itself but an end to end benefits.
I don't really think it is really important thing to deal with it since I believe IOU can even solve any problem as hopefully in the term of their services in the platform.
Activity: 434
Now it is important not to stop on the success achieved. If the team does not support the platform and introduce new features that the audience will ask for, then there is a chance to disappear from the coinmarketcap.
That is right. In the world of technology and here in the crypto currency community, the success is something that ends when a single achivement came. But it entails a continuous progress and continuous improvements for the future.
So it only benefits the project. When will talk about it and use the services. As you first look at the reputation of the project, and then everything else.
Reputation can be cleared at any time for a certain amount of money, but you are right, they are met by clothes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
So it only benefits the project. When will talk about it and use the services. As you first look at the reputation of the project, and then everything else.
It is important too to look upon the project's impact in its users. Well, how could you define the IOU in terms of its connections and service to its community members. Not just for itself but an end to end benefits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 554
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Good news..IOU is now listed on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iou/
It's an amazing update. Now everyone can continuously check out the price on coinmarketcap. This is just the beginning now many more good news will come.
It is all because of the hardwork of the team IOU. Their capability and potential to conquer in the crypto market has bloom this fruitful achievement and hoping for more to come. Let's all see and witness their success.
Activity: 490
Much good news is pending and it will come sooner because the team has been taking consistent actions towards the project to getting faster results.
For sure there will be great things to come for this community and for this project as they have managed to be listed in cmc. We just need to keep being in here and continue to promote this so that more investors will come and help to innovate more this platform.
Activity: 554
It's an amazing update. Now everyone can continuously check out the price on coinmarketcap. This is just the beginning now many more good news will come.
It is all because of the hardwork of the team IOU. Their capability and potential to conquer in the crypto market has bloom this fruitful achievement and hoping for more to come. Let's all see and witness their success.
This is an excellent course of action from the team. It is worth a closer look at them, and it may be possible to do something in terms of purchases.
If the developer takes measures to further improve the platform, then new large investors will probably consider this project as a long-term investment.
Activity: 672
This is an excellent course of action from the team. It is worth a closer look at them, and it may be possible to do something in terms of purchases.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Much good news is pending and it will come sooner because the team has been taking consistent actions towards the project to getting faster results.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Now many people will get to know about the project and it will become more popular as per the time passes. People will regularly get in touch with IOU by using CMC.
Activity: 588
Activity: 518
This is just great news. Now I am sure that the coins will grow in price and new investors will pay attention to their interest.
Not only that I think because having this will be the beginning of the great things to happen from this platform. The team are much more dedicated and very committed to make this a successful one. I'm looking forward for the continous action from the dev team. Goodluck.
Yes it's good! Now even more users will learn about the project and perhaps the tokens that we purchased will soar in price in a short time.
This new update will bring more people to get even more motivated to keep seeing this project conquering in achieving its goals for the community of crypto currency community. A good news that will let us to have our hopes high continuously.
Activity: 434
This is just great news. Now I am sure that the coins will grow in price and new investors will pay attention to their interest.
To grow a coin you need to do a lot of procedures and its placement on the coinmarketcap is the first and huge step on the road to success.
Activity: 504
Not only that I think because having this will be the beginning of the great things to happen from this platform. The team are much more dedicated and very committed to make this a successful one. I'm looking forward for the continous action from the dev team. Goodluck.
Yes it's good! Now even more users will learn about the project and perhaps the tokens that we purchased will soar in price in a short time.
Activity: 504
Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.

Unfortunately Bad news for Bounters, there are some problems with the Bounty manager.
But I hope the team will immediately resolve this problem and Bounty hunters can get immediate payment
Everyone knew what was going on. There are no guarantees of obtaining tokens when participating in bounty companies, this was and will be, unfortunately. The case is not the last.
Yes that is right. But we should not take this like something to be the end. The team will surely take an immediate action towards this. Let's wait and see for that.
Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.

Unfortunately Bad news for Bounters, there are some problems with the Bounty manager.
But I hope the team will immediately resolve this problem and Bounty hunters can get immediate payment
Everyone knew what was going on. There are no guarantees of obtaining tokens when participating in bounty companies, this was and will be, unfortunately. The case is not the last.
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: