Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 20. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I don't know about the team's experience but they are doing their work very well. Due to their continuous hard work, the project has arrived at the final phase of its development.
How do you know about the development of the project? Do you give the information from the developer? It's a great thing to know if the developer had mention the development.
There is a telegram group and there you can talk directly with the developers, there are no problems with this, since the communication here is excellent.

Thing with telegram groups is, not everyone has an account on telegram, mostly cause you need to give your mobile number to register on Telegram and that doesn't align with the motive of using crypto
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
The team behind the project has great experience in this industry. And because of them the project has gone towards the way of success. 
And hoping that the IOU team will keep on its way forward, all for the good and positive way of vision for the future of life here in the crypto currency community. More things may come at hand of the IOU and that is what I also wished for the entire project.
There is no need to invent anything unusual, because often the experiments end very badly and the project loses its former popularity.
That is right and the risks are really big in this kind of thing to do. It entails a lots of questions and many unassured conclusion that might bring the good project into despair.
Activity: 518
I don't know about the team's experience but they are doing their work very well. Due to their continuous hard work, the project has arrived at the final phase of its development.
How do you know about the development of the project? Do you give the information from the developer? It's a great thing to know if the developer had mention the development.
Perhaps, you could try to visit their telegram group because most of the time, the admins are very responsive in answering questions in regards to the team's work. They can give you more information about the development and the progress of the platform.
For me, the telegram group is still one of the best place to go to when I wanted to know more regaring the project, asking it directly to the admin assigned their by the team. Because it is much more convenient for me and very easy to get the answer I wanted in a much faster way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Perhaps, you could try to visit their telegram group because most of the time, the admins are very responsive in answering questions in regards to the team's work. They can give you more information about the development and the progress of the platform.
Merit: 100
The fact is that in the telegram too much spam and sometimes the message we need, which the developer himself left, can simply be overlooked, so most users prefer to visit the forum.
That is right. There are truly other people who people who prepared to be here than in the telegram groups because they are much more in truat to be here other than in the telegram having so many messgaes that sometimes truly overlooked the important messages and being left behind to answered by the team.
Activity: 434
I also wonder where a regular user may know something about the development of a project, because he is not one of the team members. Although there is a possibility that he communicated directly with the team or even with the developer.
If you keep active on telegram group then you will get know everything about the project and its development. Because the team have been sharing every single update regarding its development.
The fact is that in the telegram too much spam and sometimes the message we need, which the developer himself left, can simply be overlooked, so most users prefer to visit the forum.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There is a telegram group and there you can talk directly with the developers, there are no problems with this, since the communication here is excellent.
The best part about the project's telegram group is the admins are so fast and they can answer the questions so fastly. So never hesitate to ask questions in telegram group.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I also wonder where a regular user may know something about the development of a project, because he is not one of the team members. Although there is a possibility that he communicated directly with the team or even with the developer.
If you keep active on telegram group then you will get know everything about the project and its development. Because the team have been sharing every single update regarding its development.
Activity: 588
Yes, indeed true, you can raise the question regarding the development of the project at their telegram group, and you will get an answer from the team within a minutes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574
Activity: 560
The team behind the project has great experience in this industry. And because of them the project has gone towards the way of success. 
And hoping that the IOU team will keep on its way forward, all for the good and positive way of vision for the future of life here in the crypto currency community. More things may come at hand of the IOU and that is what I also wished for the entire project.
This was the great comment for IOU team and its project. I hope that there still gonna be a chance for iou to learn more and more to improve the platform to a well-known project in the future
Activity: 560
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There is no need to invent anything unusual, because often the experiments end very badly and the project loses its former popularity.
Thing is though that most crypto projects are just the same thing with a new name, though some projects are so lazy they'll even slap the same advertisements with the names changed lol. Some innovation is desperately needed
Activity: 434
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Because of the good crypto market we are having now, even in little by little more and almost all the crypto projects and crypto people are getting more and more excited. This booming days are their hope to start again here in the crypto. The IOU is also in the way of its good to keep moving forward here in the community which I am willing to see.
Me too. I'm very much excited with this kind of situation now in the market because it can give good indications for the IOU project to have a better development. And I think, this time the team must be very innovative sinced there are potential investors again that will help to make things possible.
I do think that this project needs so many implementations of the suggestion from the users around here, for me its very helpful for the platform.
Because for that thing project have a great team of innovative people. And they know their work very well. So stop suggesting to the project.
Activity: 574
The team had no experience in the development of such projects before, in any case, I have never met such information anywhere.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Because of the good crypto market we are having now, even in little by little more and almost all the crypto projects and crypto people are getting more and more excited. This booming days are their hope to start again here in the crypto. The IOU is also in the way of its good to keep moving forward here in the community which I am willing to see.
Me too. I'm very much excited with this kind of situation now in the market because it can give good indications for the IOU project to have a better development. And I think, this time the team must be very innovative sinced there are potential investors again that will help to make things possible.
I do think that this project needs so many implementations of the suggestion from the users around here, for me its very helpful for the platform.
Because for that thing project have a great team of innovative people. And they know their work very well. So stop suggesting to the project.
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: