Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 14. (Read 169422 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Oh, what happen? what e-commerce do for this token? any website? I want to start e-commerce with this token. I never read yet the whitepaper.
You have to read the whitepaper of the project because it will clear your all the doubts regarding the project, as well you can get deeper understanding about the project after reading the whitepaper.
I definitely agree with this. The whitepaper also is another way to lead an individual to the extent of the project IOU, to what it truly aims and have for us. Whitepaper is not made just for requirements and displays but to give us the necessary information we wanted and needed.
Not just that alone. Because in whitepaper, all the questions of the people regarding the IOU project will be answered on hand directly. All of the things things that doubts an individual will be given a response by the information prepared by the whitepaper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Oh, what happen? what e-commerce do for this token? any website? I want to start e-commerce with this token. I never read yet the whitepaper.
You have to read the whitepaper of the project because it will clear your all the doubts regarding the project, as well you can get deeper understanding about the project after reading the whitepaper.
I definitely agree with this. The whitepaper also is another way to lead an individual to the extent of the project IOU, to what it truly aims and have for us. Whitepaper is not made just for requirements and displays but to give us the necessary information we wanted and needed.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
So why haven't you done it yet? It is freely available and you can now find out more information about the project that interests you. If you do not have time for this, then just talk to the developer directly.
Reading the whitepaper is very important as there we can see more from the project. The project IOU is interesting in its promising visions and objectives for all of us here in the crypto.currency community. I like to see more from this project.
Reading the whitepaper is very important because you understands the project in more better way. As we can see at the moment the project is doing very well and going as per the roadmap. So we have to support the project to making it more popular around the world.
Activity: 588
Activity: 554
So why haven't you done it yet? It is freely available and you can now find out more information about the project that interests you. If you do not have time for this, then just talk to the developer directly.
Reading the whitepaper is very important as there we can see more from the project. The project IOU is interesting in its promising visions and objectives for all of us here in the crypto.currency community. I like to see more from this project.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

You never read the white paper but want to use this for e-commerce. Do you consider yourself an investor or just a user? If you are the former I think you should dig into the technologies you are using at least a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
While there is no such information, I myself follow closely all the news and updates of the project and wait for the launch of the platform.
Same here buddy. I am just doing what I could do and it is to wait patiently to the upcoming launched of this project's platform. For now, there is no official date but I am sure that sooner or later it will be on its way.

Patience is fine, but over time that patience can also lead to a massive loss of trust. You need to keep your community up to date.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The project is doing well at the moment, they are continuously making promotions and creating more opportunities to gain users attention. I really hope sooner or later the project will succeed. 
Just need to keep afloat and not allow competitors to win. This is not easy to do, because dozens of similar projects appear every day and everyone wants to stand out.
Activity: 554
While there is no such information, I myself follow closely all the news and updates of the project and wait for the launch of the platform.
Same here buddy. I am just doing what I could do and it is to wait patiently to the upcoming launched of this project's platform. For now, there is no official date but I am sure that sooner or later it will be on its way.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
IOU has much more capable than other e-commerce platforms and that's why it has started gaining users attention since from the beginning. So it will succeed sooner.
Yes, that's true, it is also possible that the launch of the platform will be much earlier than the allotted time.
It will be great if they can managed to launch the platform earlier than we expected because right now, the market is starting to be better compare before. Maybe it is a good opportunity to make this one more functionable that can give satisfaction for the users.
Yes, it is possible. But since at the moment the market is not stable, we need to carefully and carefully review all the information about projects and tokens. Also important is the activity of the team and news about the work done on the platform.

Any info about the latest updates regarding progress on the development of the platform? When will it be possible to use it?
Activity: 504
IOU has much more capable than other e-commerce platforms and that's why it has started gaining users attention since from the beginning. So it will succeed sooner.
Yes, that's true, it is also possible that the launch of the platform will be much earlier than the allotted time.
It is all thanks to the hardships of the project. The project become this visible to the community, and as for the results of the team's good performance, they able to be listed in the coinmarketcap which is one of the IOU far achievement.
As well the team has achieved many achievements in the form of investors and supporters. It's all become because of team's consistent hard work.
Of course the work of the team on the project is very hard work. It is only necessary to always maintain an active forum about answering all the questions of interest to users and possibly future investors. Therefore, it is only through such hard work that successful projects are obtained.
Activity: 588
The project is doing well at the moment, they are continuously making promotions and creating more opportunities to gain users attention. I really hope sooner or later the project will succeed. 
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested in it's coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
Exactly, after the team's hard work the remaining popularity has gained the project with the help of community's effortless hard work.
According to me innovative team and supportive community is a perfect combination of making the project successful. Fortunately, the platform has got both things.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested in it's coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
Exactly, after the team's hard work the remaining popularity has gained the project with the help of community's effortless hard work.
Activity: 518
The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested to its coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
A good community in the project is the direct merit of the developers. At one time, they managed to attract this audience into their product, and these ranks are increasing every day.
I hope so. These ranks are increasing in the coinmarketcap due to the developers act to the market. The market depends on the users, and the users depends on the developer.

Of course, this is all very interconnected. it requires the most open relationship with each other. it must be honest and responsible. I think, that this system will help in the realization of this.
That is right. Everything that goes in and out in here flows in an interconnections in the different aspects of crypto ways and concepts. We can clearly see and notice those things if we could clearly analyze those matter, the user-development and vice versa.
Activity: 574
The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested to its coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
A good community in the project is the direct merit of the developers. At one time, they managed to attract this audience into their product, and these ranks are increasing every day.
I hope so. These ranks are increasing in the coinmarketcap due to the developers act to the market. The market depends on the users, and the users depends on the developer.
To a greater extent, the coin market depends on large jumps, which in turn come from various news stuffs from a developer and not only. This happened with the ether about a year ago.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Of course, this is all very interconnected. it requires the most open relationship with each other. it must be honest and responsible. I think, that this system will help in the realization of this.
Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: