Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 41. (Read 169425 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Do you plan to hold a conference or presentation in the near future? I would be interested to listen and look at your news and what you plan to do in the future. If there is such an event, do you write here?
Yeah. It really nice to have conferences or events that can make the project be acknowledged by the public. It will surely gain trust and positive reviews from all crypto enthusiast in this world or even in the real world I think.
If the team will keep up on holding several conferences and other exciting and interesting activities, surely the crowd will come to notice the existence of the IOU and also will come to have gain supporters as well as investors that will fuel the entire project's developments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Do you plan to hold a conference or presentation in the near future? I would be interested to listen and look at your news and what you plan to do in the future. If there is such an event, do you write here?
Yeah. It really nice to have conferences or events that can make the project be acknowledged by the public. It will surely gain trust and positive reviews from all crypto enthusiast in this world or even in the real world I think.
Merit: 100
If this will happen to the IOU project then that would be great and really exciting to be looking forward. It would be much interesting as the time goes by holding conferences that aims to widen the growth of the entire project.
Activity: 672
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team is activity handling the telegram. And that's why they have got the active community which has always raised the questions in the group.
Yes, every time investors and community members have got satisfied answers on their questions. And this thing add more value to the team's work.
And that's the reason behind the consistent growth of participants in the group. If everyone has been getting the answers on their problems from the team then definitely the participant of the group may increase.
The team behind the project has successfully won the users trust by solving their issues regarding the project. As well they are providing good and active services for the users.   
Activity: 449
swordking
The team is activity handling the telegram. And that's why they have got the active community which has always raised the questions in the group.
Yes, every time investors and community members have got satisfied answers on their questions. And this thing add more value to the team's work.
And that's the reason behind the consistent growth of participants in the group. If everyone has getting the answers on their problems from the team then definitely the participant of the group may increase.
Activity: 588
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
What news on the project? What are the achievements of the team? Conference or something like that? Where can I see all the news from the team?
Are you serious? Don't you know that the team of IOU project have great progress on their token sales? Did you ever visit their telegram group and social channels? If not, then maybe you need to be active in here for you to be able learned about how the team managed this.
No, unfortunately it is not convenient for me to visit the telegram channel, it is convenient for me to watch the information here. And if all the same there was news, then you could write them here. I am very pleased that the team has achieved such success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Very well said buddy. There is huge impact that happen when a certain crypto project have a good management of its marketing strategies as well as having a good team handling it. Promoting the project just like this the IOU in different ways is based upon to the team. They can do what they want in a any way that it will boost the project's information world widely.
Making a huge impact to make a good management is the greatest and the better way to build a marketing strategy. As you can see there are so many projects with a lot of strategies but they are beaten by this project. IOU had better strategy.
In order to win the advertising race, you have to do a lot. The team must conclude various deals with experienced PR-managers and such deals are worth quite a few funds. However, it will be very effective in the end.
A double edge effort will be needed to have by the team if they realy wanted to make he advertising or promotional strategy of the project click in the community. But of course all of it will be paid enough with great achievements and goals accomplish in the end.
Well said. I really hope that exactly the same team will do. All actions that the team performs are on the right path, the main thing is that nothing should prevent them from doing so.
Absolutely no one can become prevent the team from getting the success. Because they are actively developing as well as promoting the project.

That's one hell of a sentence to make though, like there's a million things in theory that can stop, not counting stuff like the health of the devs itself, even new rules and regulations can/will cause delays at times
Activity: 560
Better to visit the IOU telegram group. The link to the group as well as to its website and whitepaper are provided in this thread. The have have reach this far because of their good performance as well as having to have a great progress on their token sales.
Yeah, the IOU telegram group was a great group to discuss any problem which the IOU project had been facing on. A good performance has shown up so many things on IOU project like there are so many awesome managers and amazing updates.
Exactly, no one can stop the team until achieving the success itself. Because the project has based on a great idea which has potential.
That is right. I also do hope for the continuous success of the project IOU as a true P2P e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain. I am expecting much from the project as well as hoping for the continuous further developments of the project.
Activity: 504
What news on the project? What are the achievements of the team? Conference or something like that? Where can I see all the news from the team?
Better to visit the IOU telegram group. The link to the group as well as to its website and whitepaper are provided in this thread. The have have reach this far because of their good performance as well as having to have a great progress on their token sales.
Activity: 490
Are you serious? Don't you know that the team of IOU project have great progress on their token sales? Did you ever visit their telegram group and social channels? If not, then maybe you need to be active in here for you to be able learned about how the team managed this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 588
Very well said buddy. There is huge impact that happen when a certain crypto project have a good management of its marketing strategies as well as having a good team handling it. Promoting the project just like this the IOU in different ways is based upon to the team. They can do what they want in a any way that it will boost the project's information world widely.
Making a huge impact to make a good management is the greatest and the better way to build a marketing strategy. As you can see there are so many projects with a lot of strategies but they are beaten by this project. IOU had better strategy.
In order to win the advertising race, you have to do a lot. The team must conclude various deals with experienced PR-managers and such deals are worth quite a few funds. However, it will be very effective in the end.
A double edge effort will be needed to have by the team if they realy wanted to make he advertising or promotional strategy of the project click in the community. But of course all of it will be paid enough with great achievements and goals accomplish in the end.
Well said. I really hope that exactly the same team will do. All actions that the team performs are on the right path, the main thing is that nothing should prevent them from doing so.
Absolutely no one can become prevent the team from getting the success. Because they are actively developing as well as promoting the project.
Exactly, no one can stop the team until achieving the success itself. Because the project has based on a great idea which has potential.
Activity: 449
swordking
The best part about the platform is the team behind the project, which has been using forward the project towards success. And definitely, they will get success in it.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Absolutely no one can prevent the team from getting the success. Because they are actively developing as well as promoting the project.
I agree with your opinion, the way the team has been developing the project can help them to complete its development within less time.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: