Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 40. (Read 169425 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
The team is very active there in their telegram group. Well, that says how they are realiable and responsible on the project. IOU reached this far all because of the hardwork of the team. But for me, I think the team still have a lots of ways and time to spent to make all its goals and ideals be implemented in the community.
Because of their activeness, the participants are consistently coming towards the Telegram group to experience the active discussion regarding the development of the project.
Yes, I do agree on this point. You can get a quick answer or solution on the questions which has raised in telegram group. So don't be hesitate in the telegram group to ask about the project.
Absolutely, I have seen the admins of the telegram group most of the time active on the group. And it's hard to believe but they quickly give answers on questions which have asked by investors or community members.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The team is very active there in their telegram group. Well, that says how they are realiable and responsible on the project. IOU reached this far all because of the hardwork of the team. But for me, I think the team still have a lots of ways and time to spent to make all its goals and ideals be implemented in the community.
Because of their activeness, the participants are consistently coming towards the Telegram group to experience the active discussion regarding the development of the project.
Yes, I do agree on this point. You can get a quick answer or solution on the questions which has raised in telegram group. So don't be hesitate in the telegram group to ask about the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 518
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

I hope in the upcoming time the platform will become the world's favorite e-commerce platform. And this is gonna come true very soon because the team is working hard on it.

Team is working hard, are you sure..?
20 Feb crowdfunding has ended,but until now is there any information regarding the development of the project ?
Nothing...
Activity: 449
swordking
The core development is also extremely important for the overall success of the platform. In e-commerce it's important to have a good user experience. No bugs is also important and algorithms that make the right recommendations.
It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in the future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
Nowadays e-commerce platforms are become very essential to complete everyone need. And this project has the ability to provide the finest e-commerce service for the users.
I hope in the upcoming time the platform will become the world's favorite e-commerce platform. And this is gonna come true very soon because the team is working hard on it.
There are already many good e-commerce platforms has existed so the team has to come up with something new which falls everyone in the love of the project.
Activity: 588
The core development is also extremely important for the overall success of the platform. In e-commerce it's important to have a good user experience. No bugs is also important and algorithms that make the right recommendations.
It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in the future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
Nowadays e-commerce platforms are become very essential to complete everyone need. And this project has the ability to provide the finest e-commerce service for the users.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop an e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
It's a very true fact. Well, overall, the success of the platform is depended on where and how does the team can make and raise their success. Hope they will be getting that success, and about the e-commerce, the e-commerce platform should be used by everyone these days, my country are really a great country to develop an e-commerce there.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in the present moment as well as in future. So definitely there are maximum chances that the project will get succeed. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
If the team will keep up on holding several conferences and other exciting and interesting activities, surely the crowd will come to notice the existence of the IOU and also will come to have gain supporters as well as investors that will fuel the entire project's developments.
I hope the project will get so many tolerances and most of the supporters gonna make an interesting activities like making a somewhat kinda a discussion or funding project.

What are you talking about tolerances here lmao? Are you talking about some electrical components here or something cause that's about the only explanation I can even think of here lul
Activity: 616
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Based on the coinmarketcap, the market is on the stable trend where it keeps pumping and dumping and I wonder when does the period ends. I hope it gonna pumps out and people will invest in IOU.

You don't only want it to pump. You rather want the market to reward the projects who stood the test of time and who actually advanced technologically as promised. And the bad ones hopefully get wiped out badly.
That is right. As the days goes by, more people are getting curious with what the IOU hold and if it can remain as it is in the crypto market. I do hope that people can make remain as it is and be more productive in its way as well as achieving its success.

You need patience with most of the projects as they were almost all long term shots, but yes, we all want results as soon as possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Do you plan to hold a conference or presentation in the near future? I would be interested to listen and look at your news and what you plan to do in the future. If there is such an event, do you write here?
Yeah. It really nice to have conferences or events that can make the project be acknowledged by the public. It will surely gain trust and positive reviews from all crypto enthusiast in this world or even in the real world I think.
If the team will keep up on holding several conferences and other exciting and interesting activities, surely the crowd will come to notice the existence of the IOU and also will come to have gain supporters as well as investors that will fuel the entire project's developments.
It is good that not only am I waiting for the next conference. It means a lot of us and we are the audience that wants to know how it changes and what is added to the platform.
I am with you too guys. I am excited to the next activity to be hold and conducted by the IOU development team. I love to see more of its progressive and really interesting announcements as well as updates regarding the core developments.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Do you plan to hold a conference or presentation in the near future? I would be interested to listen and look at your news and what you plan to do in the future. If there is such an event, do you write here?
Yeah. It really nice to have conferences or events that can make the project be acknowledged by the public. It will surely gain trust and positive reviews from all crypto enthusiast in this world or even in the real world I think.
It is good that not only am I waiting for the next conference. It means a lot of us and we are the audience that wants to know how it changes and what is added to the platform.
I am with you too guys. I am excited to the next activity to be hold and conducted by the IOU development team. I love to see more of its progressive and really interesting announcements as well as updates regarding the core developments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I hope the project will get so many tolerances and most of the supporters gonna make an interesting activities like making a somewhat kinda a discussion or funding project.
Is the team still collecting funds? I thought it was already over, and the maximum that they could sell tokens like this. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 560
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Exactly, no one can stop the team until achieving the success itself. Because the project has based on a great idea which has potential.
That is right. That is what the team should keep going. They should continuously make what is best for the entire project as well as giving efforts to come up with the best marketing strategy to continuously spread the information about the IOU.
we also participated to introduce the IOU project to many people so that this project reaches a wide network so that the Iou project can continue and we will help support it to success
Activity: 504
Exactly, no one can stop the team until achieving the success itself. Because the project has based on a great idea which has potential.
That is right. That is what the team should keep going. They should continuously make what is best for the entire project as well as giving efforts to come up with the best marketing strategy to continuously spread the information about the IOU.
Pages:
Jump to: