Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 42. (Read 169454 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Very well said buddy. There is huge impact that happen when a certain crypto project have a good management of its marketing strategies as well as having a good team handling it. Promoting the project just like this the IOU in different ways is based upon to the team. They can do what they want in a any way that it will boost the project's information world widely.
Making a huge impact to make a good management is the greatest and the better way to build a marketing strategy. As you can see there are so many projects with a lot of strategies but they are beaten by this project. IOU had better strategy.
In order to win the advertising race, you have to do a lot. The team must conclude various deals with experienced PR-managers and such deals are worth quite a few funds. However, it will be very effective in the end.
A double edge effort will be needed to have by the team if they realy wanted to make he advertising or promotional strategy of the project click in the community. But of course all of it will be paid enough with great achievements and goals accomplish in the end.
Activity: 574
Very well said buddy. There is huge impact that happen when a certain crypto project have a good management of its marketing strategies as well as having a good team handling it. Promoting the project just like this the IOU in different ways is based upon to the team. They can do what they want in a any way that it will boost the project's information world widely.
Making a huge impact to make a good management is the greatest and the better way to build a marketing strategy. As you can see there are so many projects with a lot of strategies but they are beaten by this project. IOU had better strategy.
In order to win the advertising race, you have to do a lot. The team must conclude various deals with experienced PR-managers and such deals are worth quite a few funds. However, it will be very effective in the end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I see the project is very profitable in terms of being a true P2P e-commerss loyalty platform on blockchain as having a good outlook in the community. That would be much great if the team will come up with the best marketing strategy to keep the project on growing gaining more supporters and investors.
The marketing component is one of the fundamental for success. The better the advertising company, the more large investors and advisors will be attracted to the platform. The team also need to choose the best tools for promotion and qualitatively approach the choice of PR-managers.
Activity: 504
Yes, but the market is evolving so quickly that it's possible that by tomorrow there is already a superior solution under development.
Crypto is affected (dumped or pumped) fastly with news.
So, the IOU team should focus on their works, technical works, then release apps/ products/ partnerships at the right time with breaking news.
Then, IOU will automatically fly.
The team has been taking care of every single thing which you have mentioned. And very soon the team will get huge success in their work.

It's more important for the team to work on the technical aspects of the project than the marketing aspect right from the word go. Ideally there should be a proper division of labour with some devs and some marketing dudes working out the deals with the third parties
Well for me, there is no better between the two. Because both the technical and the marketing aspect of the project is both important to give attention and both prioritize for the good of the entire project as well as to attain its success.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes, but the market is evolving so quickly that it's possible that by tomorrow there is already a superior solution under development.
So, the IOU team should focus on their works, technical works, then release apps/ products/ partnerships at the right time with breaking news.
The team has been taking care of every single thing which you have mentioned. And very soon the team will get huge success in their work.

It's more important for the team to work on the technical aspects of the project than the marketing aspect right from the word go. Ideally there should be a proper division of labour with some devs and some marketing dudes working out the deals with the third parties
all themes must have their respective duties so that all of this will run smoothly and will continue to be developed so that the IOU project can run in the future, and continue to achieve success in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Such P2P platforms has a good feature and will be important part of crypto world.
Activity: 434
Will the development team attend the next congress conference about the blockchain? I would like to see them there and after that find out about the results of this meeting and maybe about new collaborations with other developers. Such mergers can give a boost platform.
Activity: 490
I see the project is very profitable in terms of being a true P2P e-commerss loyalty platform on blockchain as having a good outlook in the community. That would be much great if the team will come up with the best marketing strategy to keep the project on growing gaining more supporters and investors.
The marketing component is one of the fundamental for success. The better the advertising company, the more large investors and advisors will be attracted to the platform. The team also need to choose the best tools for promotion and qualitatively approach the choice of PR-managers.
The team of IOU project have done good strategy in promotions and marketing. They have raised over 11M USD from their token sales in which considered as a successful ICO. For sure it will be used to make the project be liked by the people and become more better.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I am looking forward to the continuous hard work of the team regarding the project IOU. They never stop for further analysis for the continuous development of the project. I am very glad because the entire project IOU reach this far all because of the team hardships and efforts that resulted to the never ending support and trust of the community. I was hoping the team will keep this pace up.
I've been following the project for a long time. And I want to say that the situations were different. Some users did not believe that this platform could become popular, but they were wrong and the developers proved to them the opposite of their professionalism.
The platform is getting support from all over and because of that, it is becoming popular. And people are coming towards it to become part of it.
Indeed true, the project along with developers has become quite popular. Because in the recent time phase the developers have done pretty good things while working on its development.
Activity: 449
swordking
I am looking forward to the continuous hard work of the team regarding the project IOU. They never stop for further analysis for the continuous development of the project. I am very glad because the entire project IOU reach this far all because of the team hardships and efforts that resulted to the never ending support and trust of the community. I was hoping the team will keep this pace up.
I've been following the project for a long time. And I want to say that the situations were different. Some users did not believe that this platform could become popular, but they were wrong and the developers proved to them the opposite of their professionalism.
The platform is getting support from all over and because of that, it is becoming popular. And people are coming towards it to become part of it.
Activity: 588
Exactly, the development team is continuously putting efforts in its development to complete it as early as they can. Sooner the team will achieve their goals.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 672
Now there is a strange observation that in social networks where a cryptocurrency is advertised, pages are deleted and blocked. It is not clear what this may be connected with, but I hope that this will soon cease.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Its kinda funny when the people are discussing about the project. The community is the best place for you guys, they ade very humble to serve you an answer.
It seems to me that you are mistaken. And here modesty? After all, not because of this, administrators can not give answers to your questions.
The developers have the right not to answer the silly questions asked by haters. No need to spend your time on them, it is better to engage in the project.
They have every right not to answer these questions, other such bad reviews about the company are simply deleted, so as not to focus on this. I think this is the right decision. Sometimes it is useful to simply ignore such users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 554
Pages:
Jump to: