Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 61. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It's good to know that the whitepaper of the project are translated in various languages. This will give plus factors to attract more investors as they will easily understand the concept especially for those people who have no English communications.
Not sure if it will gain so many efforts as you can expect since they add so many translations just in case if there is a foreigner investor.
We can see that there is a lot of improvements if you are following their telegram group and their blog. Be sure to watch it everyday.
Most of the people here are likely not wanted to see the news on another platform because they were such an ignorant who dont need social media.
Activity: 616
We can see that there is a lot of improvements if you are following their telegram group and their blog. Be sure to watch it everyday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The team has already engaged with these activities.They just not active from some time but I hope they will start to actively handle the project.
Not exactly sure about it though but they are doing their activity and its like they were noticing the users even if the developer won't reply them.
The developer is not obliged to answer everyone at all if he is really busy with development of the platform.

What are you smoking lmfao? The developer IS in fact obligated to answer people if he's gonna sell his coins. He can't take money and just vanish
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It's good to know that the whitepaper of the project are translated in various languages. This will give plus factors to attract more investors as they will easily understand the concept especially for those people who have no English communications.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What's going on to the IOU? Do not have yet update in here in the thread? How about in their social media sites? The last update is in their Medium blog?
Didn't you expect that IOU news have been released and published on the Medium blog 7 days ago? Here you are: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-4-of-4-on-demand-services-part-two-d0dceefa56e1
Oh, so they are releasing updates on their Medium blog. That is why people who are looking forward to update from the team in here including me, are waiting but they are not posting updates in here. How about on their social media sites? I do hope the team will post updates, announcements and news in all their sites including in here in the Ann thread.
Activity: 602
Didn't you expect that IOU news have been released and published on the Medium blog 7 days ago? Here you are: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-4-of-4-on-demand-services-part-two-d0dceefa56e1
Is not of particular importance what specifically the sum leaves at the moment. Such collecting only proves the huge interest of community in the project.
I don't think so. The amount of raised in the ICO is indirectly convinced people to get invested in the project because people are doing so.
Activity: 616
To think that they alreay have raised more than 11Million USD, this will be good enough to make this token be listed in a good and well known exchange. It will help for the project to be supported and be recognized more here in cryptocurrency community.

Well that's what they claim but have you actually seen any actual proof about the fact that they have ACTUALLY raised that much money??
I'm not believe that they had raised much money because as you really know that bitcoin is on bearish until today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
To think that they alreay have raised more than 11Million USD, this will be good enough to make this token be listed in a good and well known exchange. It will help for the project to be supported and be recognized more here in cryptocurrency community.

Well that's what they claim but have you actually seen any actual proof about the fact that they have ACTUALLY raised that much money??
Merit: 100
You know what, IOU project have been raised 11.3 million dollars!!!! This is a great increase from the start of the project and I wish to keep increasing until the ICO has ended.
Wow? This is really amazing! What a great achievement of the project IOU to raised this high amount of dollars for the entire project. Well, I can see how they are doing their thing to make what is best for the IOU project. Let's all hope that this will keep up and more opportunities for the IOU.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
You know what, IOU project have been raised 11.3 million dollars!!!! This is a great increase from the start of the project and I wish to keep increasing until the ICO has ended.
From where do you have information on the raised funds? And at what course in general such profit, is calculated as is well-known, the cryptocurrency was very volatile recently.
Is not of particular importance what specifically the sum leaves at the moment. Such collecting only proves the huge interest of community in the project.
Activity: 434
From where do you have information on the raised funds? And at what course in general such profit, is calculated as is well-known, the cryptocurrency was very volatile recently.
Activity: 602
The developer is not obliged to answer everyone at all if he is really busy with development of the platform.
But I do think that the project team should have hired someone like a c9mmunity manager for this and he or she will be the one that will provide us the information, news, updates and upcoming events and activity of the team in here as well as the one that will clarify all the matter of the IOU to the community.
They do have a community manager in which s/he is managing the community so that the crowd would be establish.
Well, yes. They were not obliged but it is their decision whether they really wanted to give this forum the latest update of the project.
The team has already engaged with these activities.They just not active from some time but I hope they will start to actively handle the project.
Not exactly sure about it though but they are doing their activity and its like they were noticing the users even if the developer won't reply them.
But I do think that the project team should have hired someone like a c9mmunity manager for this and he or she will be the one that will provide us the information, news, updates and upcoming events and activity of the team in here as well as the one that will clarify all the matter of the IOU to the community.
Activity: 574
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Thay is why they should spread the channel to its community. That is right, that would be better for people of IOU. They can easily connect and be updated to what is going on to the entire project.
I think so. By developing the project and keep spreading any news in the community whether it is on telegram, facebook, and much others.
We knew that the team has already engaged with these things but they need to take action towards these things to spread the information about the project.
The team is quite busy developing the project. But the time has come to provide updates and give answers to all the questions which has come from the users and investors.

As everyone and their mothers is screaming right now, they can't just ghost everyone just like. For the very least hire a freakin community manager
This has a bad effect on the development of the project. It is a pity that they have not yet found the administrator here so that we would get answers to all our questions.
Pages:
Jump to: