Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 59. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
What news is heard about the project? It seems that the ethereum is already growing, but the developer and the team are still out of place. Any difficulties?
Let's just wait a little longer. Sooner or later they will show off here their outcomes and announcements here. Well, truly the ETH is slowly getting back to good shape and hoping that the IOU will give us the response to the raised questions and further clarifications.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
What news is heard about the project? It seems that the ethereum is already growing, but the developer and the team are still out of place. Any difficulties?
Activity: 434
I want to remind all of you to purchase all of the IOU tokens so you wouldn't miss a single of tokens here: https://icopanel.iou.io/
Thank you for reminding me and showing here the link to purchase tokens. Since I just wanted to look for her, and you already helped me. Thank you very much!
I think this link should be on the first page. In this case, everyone will be able to find it without any problems if they fall into this section.
Activity: 574
The market has started to become green again and it's good for the project and its growth. So very soon good days will come for the project.
The market is growing and bringing more investors towards the project. And because of the market gain sooner the project will get huge successes.
The investors are coming towards the project because of the market hype and showing support to the project.
In the wake of the growth of the market, an increase in the number of investors in a project may indeed be expected. However, do not overly hope for this fact.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The market has started to become green again and it's good for the project and its growth. So very soon good days will come for the project.
Yes, by this situation you can see that most of the people are buying cryptocurrency again because they are believe that crypto are in bullish.
As I have observed, still not yet to consider the market as a bull run because the price of ethereum stays at the 100k USD level. Maybe if this will reach again at 200k USD level or more then we can call it a bullish. But perhaps, this will be a right time to invest in this project I think?
Activity: 449
swordking
Having this good progress in the crypto market will true gained more hopes from the crypto people and also a boost to the IOU project and to other crypto projects. Hoping that this green light will keep going.
Well, it might seem that the crypto market is now goin' up around and it would make the crypto world more fascinating.
Due to the great moment in the market, everyone is getting more excited to earn funds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I want to remind all of you to purchase all of the IOU tokens so you wouldn't miss a single of tokens here: https://icopanel.iou.io/
Thank you for reminding me and showing here the link to purchase tokens. Since I just wanted to look for her, and you already helped me. Thank you very much!
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Wow cell phone users exceed internet users by a significant margin according to the inforgraphics, thats either a misrepresentation of facts or just an uneducated guess, can not be true. I first thought consumers / or customers / will be given some tasks to solve via the internet with expiration deadlines and a heap of conditions, ..., and after awhile after they are done, their work time / or processing time will be rewarded with IOU token.
Activity: 602
Having this good progress in the crypto market will true gained more hopes from the crypto people and also a boost to the IOU project and to other crypto projects. Hoping that this green light will keep going.
Well, it might seem that the crypto market is now goin' up around and it would make the crypto world more fascinating.
Activity: 616
Activity: 588
You might be wondering why the team has not being here since a long time ago. I just thinking if they are pretty damn busy on developing their project.
It might be possible but it's their responsibility to provide updates as well answers on the question which has asked by the investors and community members.
The team is working hard on the development of the project and on the other side, the investors are eagerly waiting for the updates to get to get to know about it.
That's why they have hired a community manager to manage all these things. And very soon they will start providing updates. We just have to need some patience.

Well if they have then why are you responding instead of the community manager you claim that they have? Also the community manager should be pacifying the people
Every project has a community manager and similarly this platform also have a community manager. So the community manager needs to work actively and should provide updates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
You might be wondering why the team has not being here since a long time ago. I just thinking if they are pretty damn busy on developing their project.
It might be possible but it's their responsibility to provide updates as well answers on the question which has asked by the investors and community members.
The team is working hard on the development of the project and on the other side, the investors are eagerly waiting for the updates to get to get to know about it.
That's why they have hired a community manager to manage all these things. And very soon they will start providing updates. We just have to need some patience.

Well if they have then why are you responding instead of the community manager you claim that they have? Also the community manager should be pacifying the people
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The market is growing and bringing more investors towards the project. And because of the market gain sooner the project will get huge successes.
The investors are coming towards the project because of the market hype and showing support to the project.
Activity: 560
Yes, by this situation you can see that most of the people are buying cryptocurrency again because they are believe that crypto are in bullish.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Merit: 100
Truly, the IOU project is getting its grasp to gain more confidence and hoping that the crypto market will keep in its good ups even slowly day by day. I am also hoping that more achievements will come into the IOU.
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 588
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Pages:
Jump to: