Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 60. (Read 169451 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
You might be wondering why the team has not being here since a long time ago. I just thinking if they are pretty damn busy on developing their project.
It might be possible but it's their responsibility to provide updates as well answers on the question which has asked by the investors and community members.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Most users say that there are not enough translations into other languages for easier access to project information. This should be fixed as soon as possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
You might be wondering why the team has not being here since a long time ago. I just thinking if they are pretty damn busy on developing their project.
developing a project will be always busy so i think there is no problem with that. i mean, you can even reply here so easily.
Activity: 560
Activity: 490
I think the holidays will pass and the developer will begin to answer questions. Moreover, it seems that ethereum has already strengthened its position.
Yes, this will make the developer is going to run the ICO without no problem due to the stability of the ethereum today.
Well, it is not good to depend in the situation of the market. It is still better to innovate more the ideas of the project and make the functions good for the users inorder to be recognized here in crypto space. They need to make sure that everything will be done perfectly.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
what a brilliant team
Activity: 616
I think the holidays will pass and the developer will begin to answer questions. Moreover, it seems that ethereum has already strengthened its position.
Yes, this will make the developer is going to run the ICO without no problem due to the stability of the ethereum today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
It's good to know that the whitepaper of the project are translated in various languages. This will give plus factors to attract more investors as they will easily understand the concept especially for those people who have no English communications.
It really is the correct approach in a marketing component. The more languages, the it will be better for promotion of the project.

How is publishing a whitepaper a marketing approach, that's like the furtherest thing from a proper marketing approach. WPs are targeted to a niche crowd lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good to see if that would happens. Well, truly people are really looking into the presence of the team of the IOU. The are also as one of me looking and waiting to the updates of them regarding the project. Let's keep going and team, hope you aim your goals continuously.
I am hoping too that this start of the another year will bring the project team more active in here, and will answer the questions and queries raised and made by its community. Keep reaching your goals and objectives!
Good to see if that would happens. Well, truly people are really looking into the presence of the team of the IOU. The are also as one of me looking and waiting to the updates of them regarding the project. Let's keep going and team, hope you aim your goals continuously.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The development team of the project has been working as per the roadmap. And because of the team's hard work, the project will definitely achieve their goals sooner or later.
Hard work does not always lead to success. Very often, hard work has a very low efficiency - and all efforts do not bring the expected positive result.
The success of the absolute each project can not depend only on the hard work of developers. Think of the community and its role in the promotion.
It's good to know that the whitepaper of the project are translated in various languages. This will give plus factors to attract more investors as they will easily understand the concept especially for those people who have no English communications.
They are prepared for the circumstances that might happen. Good to see how they make a different versions of their whitepapers in different languages. It only shows that they have a confidence within then that they can gain more and more investors globally. Keep it up and all your efforts will be paid with success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The development team of the project has been working as per the roadmap. And because of the team's hard work, the project will definitely achieve their goals sooner or later.
Hard work does not always lead to success. Very often, hard work has a very low efficiency - and all efforts do not bring the expected positive result.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
It really is the correct approach in a marketing component. The more languages, the it will be better for the promotion of the project.
Yes, it's a great marketing strategy to promote the project towards the people. And more language will give better choice for everyone to get a deep understanding about it.
Activity: 449
swordking
Yes, I agree with you, due to the various languages, people from different places will easily get understand how does the project is work.
The team behind the project has always come with different strategies to push it towards the way of success. Whitepaper translation in various languages has become a very helpful move for every single individual to get understand the concept of the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Yes, I agree with you, due to the various languages, people from different places will easily get understand how does the project is work.
Activity: 574
It really is the correct approach in a marketing component. The more languages, the it will be better for promotion of the project.
Activity: 672
We can see that there is a lot of improvements if you are following their telegram group and their blog. Be sure to watch it everyday.
Most of the people here are likely not wanted to see the news on another platform because they were such an ignorant who dont need social media.
True, if the team is actively promoting the project, then the news should be announced not only in social networks, but also on other platforms where there is information about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: