Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 25. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Kings XI punjab can easily achieve the target of 176 runs if Amla will perform well in this match. Good score is set by RCB, amazing performance by vilers.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
after good start and then loosing wickets and good partnership between devillers and sanju samson rcb scored 175 but still this target is chasable as this ground is batting favrite and punjab have good record against RCB and RCB bowling is very bad so mostly punjab will come favirte and low odd.
legendary
RCB after losing toss, batting started very good but punjab bowlers came very good and took 3 wickets important wickets now abd devilers is the key batsman if he stays till 15 overs then we can see score above 170+ and record wise punjab won 10 out of 6 match against RCB so if punjab come favrites just lay for RCB winning.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Kings XI won the toss and will bowl first. They wanted to chase the target. Two changes for them. Behaardien is in, and Glenn Maxwell has been left out. Anureet Singh is in for Gurkeerat Singh, so an extra seamer.

I am going for the RCB win today..... Miller is the one threat...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi today we have 39th match Punjba vs Bangalore at Mohali, i going to bet on Punjba because of kohli will not playing the match today, and bangalore team not have good bowling attack Punjba have home advantages.  

It was said that Kohli was banned for one match due to slow over rate . But its not true ? He is playing in the match . KXIP just won the toss and chose to bowl , and I would say this is brilliant decision by vijay. RCB has tremendous batting line up and are capable of chasing any given score . Now KXIP has a chance to restrict RCB under 180 and chase it . And still no gayle for RCB . Travis head who struggled last match to connect the ball has been retained and they are playing with the same team.
Activity: 910
Hi today we have 39th match Punjba vs Bangalore at Mohali, i going to bet on Punjba because of kohli will not playing the match today, and bangalore team not have good bowling attack Punjba have home advantages.  

Yeah and Punjab will also have an advantage of playing at home ground, and RCB has really struggled  with their bowling in tournament, so Punjab has higher chances of winning this match.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
From point of view Kings XI Punjab is much bad team than Royal Challengers Bangalore but both teams are the bottom of the points table and they are will try their best to win this match, i think Royal Challengers Bangalore has better combination of batting than i will support it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If we look at Kings XI Punjab  how played on its own grounds then it can be little helpful.Royal Challengers Bangalore hasn't been that great on away.So Kings XI Punjab has some slight edges over Bangalore in today's match.I see it more good than Bangalore because of these little plus points.
legendary
Today match is between Kings XI Punjab vs RCB - both teams are the last two teams in points table. Whoever will win this match will jump to 6th position in points table. From team wise RCB looks stronger team but in short format sometimes difficult to guess the winner. Hope RCB will continue their winning streak.

RCB won his previous match against RPS . Pune is the one of the strongest team in IPL. and same Kings XI won his match against Daredevil. and daredevil also strong team in the league.. so predicting between these two teams is quite difficult but my favor is with Kings XI.
I'll bet a huge money today. but after first inning.  Cool Cool Cool 

Ya it is right that they both are in bottom of the list, and today Virat Kohli will be not playing in RCB as last game slow over rate twice gave him ban for one match, so their will be lot of dependence on abd devillers, so now both team are even, mostly toss will be the main point as still RCB are strong in batting and weak in bowling in last match also same thing happen. Punjab are good in bowling and their batting is also good,

Todays match bet after toss as if Punjab won toss and RCB comes to batting then RCB odd can come more low that time will be good to lay as they are giving wickets in middle overs.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Today match is between Kings XI Punjab vs RCB - both teams are the last two teams in points table. Whoever will win this match will jump to 6th position in points table. From team wise RCB looks stronger team but in short format sometimes difficult to guess the winner. Hope RCB will continue their winning streak.

RCB won his previous match against RPS . Pune is the one of the strongest team in IPL. and same Kings XI won his match against Daredevil. and daredevil also strong team in the league.. so predicting between these two teams is quite difficult but my favor is with Kings XI.
I'll bet a huge money today. but after first inning.  Cool Cool Cool 
legendary

Its a good match. Both are strong teams actually,  but luck hasn't favored them.  It's a good chance for RCB to get back into this tournament.  But what I feel is,  Punjab will win this one. They will have home support and they will surely play well. 

SRH was a treat to watch today and MI lost it in the first 5 overs itself. I too feel GL might win this time and it would be the first time that a brand new team has won. Feel too bad for KKR and Pune.

Yes i never expect for MI like this all out for only 92, and Congrats to SRH they have win the last three matchs, SRH team become strong because of  yuvi and nehra come back.
Good to see yuvi playing an innings like that. And yes all the bowlers of SRH did a pretty good job. Now they have to continue this,  until they win the whole IPL
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Forex Coral Limited
SRH was a treat to watch today and MI lost it in the first 5 overs itself. I too feel GL might win this time and it would be the first time that a brand new team has won. Feel too bad for KKR and Pune.

Yes i never expect for MI like this all out for only 92, and Congrats to SRH they have win the last three matchs, SRH team become strong because of  yuvi and nehra come back.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
i think gujarat win the match easily, because of gujarat already scored 92/2 10.3 overs.
Gujarat won the match!, i think gujarat have chances to win this season of ipl. anyone else thinks the same?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
The last 2-3 wickets should have been taken earlier in the first 10 overs to get some grip of Gujarat's momentum.
Well, Aron Finch was the finisher this time. Without him Gujarat would have to struggle more in the end as well.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Gujarat Lions need 35 runs in 35 balls and 7 wickets in hand, Kolkata Knight Riders looking helpless into this match and failed to post fighting score by batting first.
Forex Coral Limited
i think gujarat win the match easily, because of gujarat already scored 92/2 10.3 overs.
legendary
Hyderabad after losing warner came back good with score and defended it very good,

now after lossing kkr 4 wickets this two pair yusuf pathan and sakhib al hasan have came back very good , any score above 160+ will be good and gujarat are very bad in dead overs they have leaked very much runs in the death overs. so kkr should score above 160+

True , nehra bowled very well, they restricted MI for just 92 , which is not at all easy with so much of quality players , and also Dhawan is back into form , played an important and useful innings of 63 . Its a good sign for SRH , they are on top of the table now  with +0.6  NRR.

Gujarat lions won the toss against Kolkata Knight Riders and opted to field against KKR. Gujarat will win this match, their feeling of revenge will fuel their performance.
I believe tonight Gujarat Lions will win easily. Chasing 158 runs with Smith and McCulluam are more than handy if they have failed in recent matches. Or with Aaron Finch's fire works also will be doing GL's way magic. But KKR always stronger their den. So, tough call for many gamblers here.

Both are gone now, smith and McCullum , but I think they have done their job . Now its karthik and raina batting and I think all they need is a good partnership . They can win this one if they play smart .
Pages:
Jump to: