Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 27. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Royal Challengers won by 7 wickets against Pune. I thought that Virat's decision to field against Pune might lead to defeat against Pune but the result has proven me wrong. Kohli's half century proved to be bottomline of the match.
Activity: 840
This was absolute a wrong decision taken by Bangalore.They had to bat first to setup some defending target on the score board.Still 2 overs to go and 171 runs is huge.I think 180 Plus runs to chase will need special gambling plan to win which will not be easy.

Not a wrong decision i think as RCB knows that their power is batting and they can chase down high score also, bowling is  very poor you can see that on last over they gave full runs and pune scored 191 , now they are set to chase it down, today RCB will win or come low odd till 25 paise.

I think that was a good decision to bat second, as RCB has really struggled with the ball in this tournament so far so even if there is 200+ target to chase I think  RCB can achieve it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
This was absolute a wrong decision taken by Bangalore.They had to bat first to setup some defending target on the score board.Still 2 overs to go and 171 runs is huge.I think 180 Plus runs to chase will need special gambling plan to win which will not be easy.

Not a wrong decision i think as RCB knows that their power is batting and they can chase down high score also, bowling is  very poor you can see that on last over they gave full runs and pune scored 191 , now they are set to chase it down, today RCB will win or come low odd till 25 paise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1008
Rising Pune Supergiants is in very strong position and 171 runs in 18 overs very good achievement, there is pretty chance for it to get 200 runs on the board there than it will be much difficult for Royal Challengers Bangalore to chase this huge target.
Activity: 686
Rising Pune Supergiants have to post final score 180+ runs to make sure to give tough time to Royal Challengers Bangalore but i am pretty sure this match will be very entertaining, Royal Challengers Bangalore is looking good chase because it has very strong inform battling line up there so that i have my bet on it.
legendary
Rcb won the toss and elected to bowl, in this IPL they have come to chase only once against SRH and have lost the match, This is a high scoring ground and last 3 games all went above 180+ and two times got chased. MOst of the time pUne openers have gone fore 50+ score so if pune make score above 180+ then also the odd will be nearly 0.50 pune favrite as this is a chasing ground, Gayle is not their so today RCB have more chances of winning this match.
Activity: 728
Pune will show some extraordinary play and will win in the end.It is the pattern of last few days.If you study the way teams are winning it will make many things clear to have broader idea before placing on any side.Bangalore will fail to save this match.
Activity: 686
Royal Challengers Bangalore decided to field after winning the toss, Rising Pune Supergiants have struggled with injuries to key players, their bowlers, too, haven't exactly been in prime form, i will pick first 6 overs total or total runs score, i will avoid to place bet on any team.
Activity: 714
I will not hurry to place on any team at this stage.Royal Challengers Bangalore - Rising Pune Supergiants is about to start in half hour so let the match to run and see which wins toss and hoe the very first overs are.If it will be again low scorer match or how pitch behave.
Activity: 714
Royal Challengers Bangalore must have to win this match because it has no way left there to survive there and keep it into this race, no doubt Royal Challengers Bangalore is far ahead from Rising Pune Supergiants with its current batting combination and i think RCB will win this match.
Activity: 700
Interesting analysis made by Patatas and unfortunately this is bitter reality in IPL matches.If anyone wonder why strong teams suddenly began to loose is clear they have qualified their important matches.Now is the time to make some amount for their club owners to have decent living.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Rising Pune Supergiants well at least I am quite surprised by the recent results in this event.It seems like a chain of change has started.All big names with solid teams combinations lost credibility.Pune is looking best choice instead of Bangalore in upcoming match for ML.

The key to win in IPL is place bets on small teams or loser team which don't qualify for semi or quarter finals in the first matches.Only after 5 of them are eliminated ,you can start placing bets on the top predicted 5.The pattern has been followed since years and match fixing adds on to it.
Activity: 728
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Rising Pune Supergiants well at least I am quite surprised by the recent results in this event.It seems like a chain of change has started.All big names with solid teams combinations lost credibility.Pune is looking best choice instead of Bangalore in upcoming match for ML.
Activity: 700
I took second match scheduled for today.Kings XI Punjab vs Delhi Daredevils this seems bit easy to predict though nothing is sure in IPL to guess.Anyway one of these is to be picked to place on that.Delhi Daredevils is on what I am going to be today for money line.
legendary
Sunrisers Hyderabad won this match by 5 wickets and 1 over early but it was so stressed match, Gujarat Lions again played so crappy actually this game was looking so fishy even i have won my bet on Sunrisers today.
Yes, Gujarat Lions started their first tournament like favorites to win the title, but they were under performing in last 3 matches. But Sunrisers' Mustafizur must be a foxing bowler with pace variations. Today's match was an easy pick for many of the close follower of IPL.

It was because of the good bowling performance by SRH,  it was very tight bowling by bhuvaneshwar and mustafizur. 
Also SRH did struggle to chase the target.

Ya it is right that bowling power of SRH made then win this target, gujarat top orders as usual in last 3 matches are not performing only finch made some runs and their bowling is also going very bad, but still gujarat got 4 more matches and they have to win 2 match to go for next round,

Today their are two matches, first match RCB cs RPS and both have to now win all matches to go for next round this match will be interesting as Pune now have to compulsory win all matches to go for next round,

Next match punjab vs DD in this DD is favrite and they are in good form so mostly this match will be won by DD, Punjab have added Hasim Amla let us see what difference he is going to make to this team to win the match.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
RCB will be Pune for sure today....wanna see chris jordan to play today for RCB and also wanna see Chris Gayle fire today..i big hundred is due
legendary
Activity: 1246
Today got two matches -

RCB vs Rising Pune Supergiants - RCB is in second last position in points table and some how this time they are the wosrt team. Even though they got a very good players but not able to win the matches. So I don't expect any thing different from them today unless gayle do something nasty.

Both RCB and Pune Supergiants are languishing at the bottom half of the table. Surprised to see the teams of Dhoni and Kohli perform so badly. Still, in this match, I would bet on Pune to win.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
IPL is going to be a banger as usual lol Cheesy cant wait for the season to start sad to see CSK banned for 2 years tho Sad

Two teams out. Two teams in.
The players are the same - it won't make any difference to the cricket involved.  Smiley
    yeah thats true even the team is banned the same players playing for a different team doesnt make a difference, although the fans may differ and my all time favourite is bangalore has got a better batsman but not showing its best performance , i hope they do well in next match, cheers Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Sunrisers Hyderabad won this match by 5 wickets and 1 over early but it was so stressed match, Gujarat Lions again played so crappy actually this game was looking so fishy even i have won my bet on Sunrisers today.
Yes, Gujarat Lions started their first tournament like favorites to win the title, but they were under performing in last 3 matches. But Sunrisers' Mustafizur must be a foxing bowler with pace variations. Today's match was an easy pick for many of the close follower of IPL.

It was because of the good bowling performance by SRH,  it was very tight bowling by bhuvaneshwar and mustafizur. 
Also SRH did struggle to chase the target.
Pages:
Jump to: