Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 30. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Bowlers did wonderful job for Rising Pune Supergiants and almost saved 20+ runs there, it was looking Delhi Daredevils will get succeed to post 180+ runs easily as like batsmen are playing nice there and now Pune has more better chance to chase this target of 163 runs.

ya it is right that two quick wickets broke the runs for DD and they were only able to score 162 and the target is 163, it is a batting pitch but i think today spinners are getting benefit from pitch so we can see DD odds coming down, if Pune lose 2 or 3 wickets in power play then the game will become intereting, Usman khwaja makes his IPL debut in this match from pune.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bowlers did wonderful job for Rising Pune Supergiants and almost saved 20+ runs there, it was looking Delhi Daredevils will get succeed to post 180+ runs easily as like batsmen are playing nice there and now Pune has more better chance to chase this target of 163 runs.
Activity: 714
I got some great odds for Delhi Daredevils @2.60 and i am hopeful this would be nice pick and it is much better side than Rising Pune Supergiants, after a quick lost of 1st week it still has good potential to post good score there because Rising Pune Supergiants still in is trouble and struggling really hard.
legendary
Any predictions for Delhi vs Pune, tomorrow?
I  expect Delhi Daredevils to be a much stronger home favourite priced @2.26 has Delhi have won 6 of 8 recent games while Pune have won 2 of the last 8 games Delhi Daredevils will be playing full of confidence in todays game goodluck

The odds are because DD is playing with out good form players and pune is looking strong, last 4 games all went above 170+ and were full of drama, so if today DD score above 170+ then also both teams odd will be same or pune favrite. Drama main in second innings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I  expect Delhi Daredevils to be a much stronger home favourite priced @2.26 has Delhi have won 6 of 8 recent games while Pune have won 2 of the last 8 games Delhi Daredevils will be playing full of confidence in todays game goodluck
Activity: 700
Delhi Daredevils vs Rising Pune Supergiants what amaze me at this match is odds offered by sites.Where Delhi daredevils has @2.02 while it is playing very good and is much more better than Pune.When I saw these odds just jumped to grab this opportunity.Delhi will add another victory to its record today.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Looking at current performance of both teams, the match will be cakewalk for Delhi Daredevils. Delhi has shown its  reckless performance in this Ipl season whereas pune has been seen struggling in this season. Odds are in favor of Delhi.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Today we have match between Delhi vs Pune at Kotla delhi, I'm going to bet on Pune, because of pune looking to come back wining track surely.
We are betting on pune every time that we think they will come back in that match but end of the match we will loss our bet so today i will take any chance i will directly go for Delhi because they are al ready in good form and they are in top of the list they got very good bowling line up and batsman also supporting nice so i will go for Delhi today. I don't know pune will come back in this game Dhoni trying to make his team win evry time he will change the team members but no one is giving god support.

Think twice , because I think today Pune is going to win , I know they have given some bad performances but today I have a feeling that they will win ,

It seems hard to comback for punjab in the game but this game is getting so exciting with miller still in batting crease. I am praying for punjab to win.
Yes I too feel very much pity for Punjab. They tried their luck by changing their captain still not working. But I believe today's match would have been in Punjab way. But Russell changed everything. I just stayed away as KKR are always strong on their home pitch but I thought KXIP may do magic.

Ya it is true that Punjab are unlucky or i think their players are not good, even after so many bad performance from miller why are they relying on him , they could give some other player also one chance, yesterday also maxwell came in form and performed well but they were not able to score 1 run in last ball , such a bad players are their in team. Changing captain wont give win, changing some players will change the game for them.

I don't think it was luck that favored KKR , its just lack of smartness , Maxwell failed the reverse sweep thrice and then also he went for it the fourth time which I think was unnecessary , I think that costed the match. They should have played AMLA , I don't know why they dint pick him.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Today we have match between Delhi vs Pune at Kotla delhi, I'm going to bet on Pune, because of pune looking to come back wining track surely.
We are betting on pune every time that we think they will come back in that match but end of the match we will loss our bet so today i will take any chance i will directly go for Delhi because they are al ready in good form and they are in top of the list they got very good bowling line up and batsman also supporting nice so i will go for Delhi today. I don't know pune will come back in this game Dhoni trying to make his team win evry time he will change the team members but no one is giving god support.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited
legendary
It seems hard to comback for punjab in the game but this game is getting so exciting with miller still in batting crease. I am praying for punjab to win.
Yes I too feel very much pity for Punjab. They tried their luck by changing their captain still not working. But I believe today's match would have been in Punjab way. But Russell changed everything. I just stayed away as KKR are always strong on their home pitch but I thought KXIP may do magic.

Ya it is true that Punjab are unlucky or i think their players are not good, even after so many bad performance from miller why are they relying on him , they could give some other player also one chance, yesterday also maxwell came in form and performed well but they were not able to score 1 run in last ball , such a bad players are their in team. Changing captain wont give win, changing some players will change the game for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dhoni gonna loose again against delhi thats my prediction for today....never back dhoni to win this season as i said before the start of the tournament..i think i am going right
Activity: 910
This is called bad luck victory came to punjab hands but Russel grab that victory from Punjab hands. What a bowling from Adrew Russell 3rd over starting he picks 3 wickets with giving 3 runs but Akshar Patel smashes two back to back sixes and made some hope to punjab but because of Russel all round performance he got run out there punjab collapsed. Well played Russell congrats KKR. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Even I was backing for Punjab to win , that unorthodox reverse sweep costed the match. It was unnecessary by Maxwell , he was playing fine , and then miller , bad day for him , he couldn't connect any easy balls too . We gotto give credits for Axar patel , he brought back some hopes , but russell shattered it at last .

Kkr won the match, they're playing good. my bets are on dd to win the tomorrow's match.

Today I think Pune will win the match , Dhoni will desperately trying to win the match and he will today.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Kkr won the match, they're playing good. my bets are on dd to win the tomorrow's match.
legendary
Activity: 1120
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Kolkata Knight Riders got a breakthrough by picking the dangerous man Maxwell wicket there but there is still chance for Kings XI Punjab to get more closer this match.
Activity: 728
Kolkata Knight Riders will win this match.I have my bet from the start of the match.I am still convinced that Punjab is not capable of making this high scores in 2nd innings.Now 43 runs needed in 24 balls but they have good bowling sides to cover it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It was very interesting situation in my thinking as long as Maxwell is on the pitch.Kings XI Punjab has chances if somehow he is out then match will be in hands of Kolkata Knight Riders once again.There is still lot of game to go till see some end.
Pages:
Jump to: