Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 26. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Gujarat lions won the toss against Kolkata Knight Riders and opted to field against KKR. Gujarat will win this match, their feeling of revenge will fuel their performance.
I believe tonight Gujarat Lions will win easily. Chasing 158 runs with Smith and McCulluam are more than handy if they have failed in recent matches. Or with Aaron Finch's fire works also will be doing GL's way magic. But KKR always stronger their den. So, tough call for many gamblers here.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Hyderabad after losing warner came back good with score and defended it very good,

now after lossing kkr 4 wickets this two pair yusuf pathan and sakhib al hasan have came back very good , any score above 160+ will be good and gujarat are very bad in dead overs they have leaked very much runs in the death overs. so kkr should score above 160+
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Gujarat lions won the toss against Kolkata Knight Riders and opted to field against KKR. Gujarat will win this match, their feeling of revenge will fuel their performance.
legendary
Activity: 1246
I have my bet on Mumbai Indians @1.74 and i think by playing on home ground it has more better chance to win this match, i am pretty it will beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in today match.

The result couldn't have been further away. Mumbai lost by 85 runs.
For a team to get bowled out for under 100 runs is a pathetic performance.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat  Lions two giants are coming to compete each others.In this match experience will dominate which on Kolkata side.It was tremendous match for Kolkata last one the way it won that.Kolkata remains my favorite and I am on its side by placing on it for money line.

Its time for Gujarat to take revenge against KKR , both teams have pretty good odds on directbet . KKR with 1.8 and GL with 2 , I am going to place bet on GL as they will play some good cricket today { Assuming } . They have lost hat trick matches now and I think they will make a good comeback today .

think that Mumbai can snatch a win against sunrisers here but the second match is worth the watch Cheesy KKR vs GL personally I would hope this win gives Gl more momentum and motivation if they can pull thru Cheesy

I decided to skip the bet for match winner this time for MI vs SRH , its hard to say , anyway I have a bet saying less than 14 sixes , hoping pollard won't play well today.

yup the match is pretty much a coinflip can go either way tbh depending on the odds you find go for the most profitable ones atm Tongue Cheesy but gl on your bets hoping they are winners ! Cheesy
legendary
first game mumbai vs hyderabad, new ground so no much stats about the ground, Mumbai bowling is very poor in powerplay so after six over only betting on mumbai as mumbai will try fully to chase the game, mostly it will be low scoring  game.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I have my bet on Mumbai Indians @1.74 and i think by playing on home ground it has more better chance to win this match, i am pretty it will beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in today match.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Mumbai Indians have won the toss and going to bowl first so it will be nice for Sunrisers Hyderabad to post good total there, i think target around 180-190 runs would be fighting and will make this match more entertaining, both teams have balanced combination of players than at the moment it is hard to predict about the winner of this match.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat  Lions two giants are coming to compete each others.In this match experience will dominate which on Kolkata side.It was tremendous match for Kolkata last one the way it won that.Kolkata remains my favorite and I am on its side by placing on it for money line.

Its time for Gujarat to take revenge against KKR , both teams have pretty good odds on directbet . KKR with 1.8 and GL with 2 , I am going to place bet on GL as they will play some good cricket today { Assuming } . They have lost hat trick matches now and I think they will make a good comeback today .

think that Mumbai can snatch a win against sunrisers here but the second match is worth the watch Cheesy KKR vs GL personally I would hope this win gives Gl more momentum and motivation if they can pull thru Cheesy

I decided to skip the bet for match winner this time for MI vs SRH , its hard to say , anyway I have a bet saying less than 14 sixes , hoping pollard won't play well today.
Activity: 700
Mumbai Indians looks pretty confident which seems from the invitation to Hyderabad.I have jumped before the toss taking place on Mumbai Indians.It has own ground with plenty of in form players which are delivering throughout the event.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 728
Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers Hyderabad this match can be called of same level's strong and it is hard to predict.Which team will play slightly better will take match to it.Anyway I am expecting a tough and close call match.I will let the match to be started as little profit is better than nothing at all.
Activity: 700
Activity: 686
Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad that match will be very interesting both teams are looking confident after winning their matches, analysis of both teams performance it looking Mumbai Indians has edge there and have more better chance to win this match and make save their position for this event.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Delhi Daredevils lost their against Kings XI Punjab by 9 runs. It was an important win for KXIP . Though Delhi lost this match but two of their players, Sandeep Sharma and Mohit Sharma has given a phenomenal performance in the end.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Kings XI Punjab VS Dehli Daredevil. Kings x1 batting first . lost one wicket in 40+ Runs.
my favorite team is kings xi punjab but I don't bet on them blindly. as we saw in previous game. a very worst team (Bangalore) won against very strong team.
every thing can happen..
good thing was I chose Bangalore, and earned my bet.

Bangalore is one of the best teams in IPL , they have got the best batting line up with GAYLE , KOHLI , WATSON , ABD . Yes I agree they are giving worst performances but they certainly aren't worst team .

Royal Challengers won by 7 wickets against Pune. I thought that Virat's decision to field against Pune might lead to defeat against Pune but the result has proven me wrong. Kohli's half century proved to be bottomline of the match.

Yes a very good knock by Kohli , and he managed to get his century sir , not only half century. He is playing a responsible cricket for his team , but he is lacking support . If the bowlers support him well , RCB still have a chance to come back and win this IPL.

Finally, RCB won the match. It was quite surprising that they won this match and I was thinking they will again go wrong. Yes, they do have best players in the team but if you can't manage to win the matches then there is no use of having good players. I don't think they will qualify for the semi this time. It is quite difficult to win the rest the matches now.

Yeah in spite of having best players in side over the years luck has never favored them,and even this time I don't think that RCB  will get qualify for play offs.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Kings XI Punjab VS Dehli Daredevil. Kings x1 batting first . lost one wicket in 40+ Runs.
my favorite team is kings xi punjab but I don't bet on them blindly. as we saw in previous game. a very worst team (Bangalore) won against very strong team.
every thing can happen..

Bangalore is one of the best teams in IPL , they have got the best batting line up with GAYLE , KOHLI , WATSON , ABD . Yes I agree they are giving worst performances but they certainly aren't worst team .

Royal Challengers won by 7 wickets against Pune. I thought that Virat's decision to field against Pune might lead to defeat against Pune but the result has proven me wrong. Kohli's half century proved to be bottomline of the match.

Yes a very good knock by Kohli , and he managed to get his century sir , not only half century. He is playing a responsible cricket for his team , but he is lacking support . If the bowlers support him well , RCB still have a chance to come back and win this IPL.

Finally, RCB won the match. It was quite surprising that they won this match and I was thinking they will again go wrong. Yes, they do have best players in the team but if you can't manage to win the matches then there is no use of having good players. I don't think they will qualify for the semi this time. It is quite difficult to win the rest the matches now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
every thing can happen..

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
every thing can happen..
legendary
As mentioned before RCB is capable of chasing any score and today they have proved, now it is chance of DD to prove that they can also chase any score, Punjab is playing good and 165+ score is very good for punjab to defend, so Delhi have to restrict them below 170+ score as Delhi is very bad in PP as they have lost wicket mostly in PP so their are chance of Punjab low odd in DD PP that time is good for laying Punjab and winning the Delhi.
Pages:
Jump to: