Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 29. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Another unexpected result Rising Pune Supergiants won by 7 wickets and it happened like one sided match, Delhi Daredevils failed to perform and that is bad part of IPL event nobody predict what is going to happen and any strong can lost like this.

Yeah seriously everything is going as head spin at this season of ipl. Even Dhoni luck not even works better. I would like to support Delhi for this time because leading with my all time favourite bowler Khan.

Finally Pune won and feeling sad for Delhi but great show by Dhoni and team and thanks to  Perera's nasty performance in the end which helped them to win comfortably.

Actually both teams didn't score many runs but Pune really did a good pull back at the end. If Perera don't hit those two sixes then match would have been ended with very close fight. Anyway Pune played better overall.

Today's match is between - Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Gujarat Lions - If today Hyderabad win then they will go in the point table and may become one of the top 4 teams.

And finally , a good predictions gave me some good profit , Knew Dhoni wouldn't give up and he would win . Good performance by Rahane and Perera . Now pune should win all the matches to be in top 4 , lets see what happens .

And GL have lost two games consecutively , they have to win this one , and I think they will . Warner will be the key player .
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Gujarat Lions has sound bowlers and Sunrisers have some skilled batsman like Yuvraj Singh who can recapture the structure in any match. This will be interesting enough since both the teams have blended combination of batsmans and bowlers. Desperacy of winning is more for sunrisers and I think they will win.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Another unexpected result Rising Pune Supergiants won by 7 wickets and it happened like one sided match, Delhi Daredevils failed to perform and that is bad part of IPL event nobody predict what is going to happen and any strong can lost like this.

Yeah seriously everything is going as head spin at this season of ipl. Even Dhoni luck not even works better. I would like to support Delhi for this time because leading with my all time favourite bowler Khan.

Finally Pune won and feeling sad for Delhi but great show by Dhoni and team and thanks to  Perera's nasty performance in the end which helped them to win comfortably.

Actually both teams didn't score many runs but Pune really did a good pull back at the end. If Perera don't hit those two sixes then match would have been ended with very close fight. Anyway Pune played better overall.

Today's match is between - Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Gujarat Lions - If today Hyderabad win then they will go in the point table and may become one of the top 4 teams.
Activity: 840

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 658

I think delhi have to win this match, but when shami made 18 th over match turning point ( that 20 runs).

Delhi lost some quick wickets into the last bowling session and battling failed to get into strong position, Rising Pune Supergiants played wonderful inning today bowling and batting delivered so nice for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Coral Limited

I think delhi have to win this match, but when shami made 18 th over match turning point ( that 20 runs).
Activity: 896
Activity: 532
Great finish from Perera and captain Dhoni Pune won by 6 wickets after long time they got victory and well played by Rahane great support from him till end congratulation Pune.
Activity: 238
oh no Sami lost the match for delhi daredavills....3 overs for 50..
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Delhi Daredevils didn't finish match at some decent score on the board.Rising Pune Supergiants has very solid position and should not loose under no circumstances this match.I think suddenly the results of matches begin to appear contrarily.Those teams which were playing bad began to perform suddenly.
And reverse is also true that those teams which were playing good are now playing very bad.
I still think Delhi will win this match as Delhi have good bowlers as compared to their batsmen, so they can stop Pune from chasing mere 162.
Activity: 714
Delhi Daredevils didn't finish match at some decent score on the board.Rising Pune Supergiants has very solid position and should not loose under no circumstances this match.I think suddenly the results of matches begin to appear contrarily.Those teams which were playing bad began to perform suddenly.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Rising Pune Supergiants need 76 runs in 54 balls which is still chaseable easily, Delhi Daredevils is in trouble there to make them stop to score runs there, if Delhi Daredevils would not get succeed to pick 2 or 3 wickets before 15 overs than Pune will win this match easily.
Activity: 158
I have my bet on Delhi Daredevils @4.10 and that is good to see it got first wicket of Usman Khawaja, few more wickets will get Rising Pune Supergiants into trouble and this match will be more interesting because Delhi have ability to bring twist into this match there.

I think Pune will win this one easily bud . A good start by khawaja . Pune needed him . I have bet on Pune hope they win.
Thank you for starting this thread..please make this thread IPL discussion and prediction..i'll post my picks here soon.
dipkiss=imbest confirmed Grin
Activity: 686
I have my bet on Delhi Daredevils @4.10 and that is good to see it got first wicket of Usman Khawaja, few more wickets will get Rising Pune Supergiants into trouble and this match will be more interesting because Delhi have ability to bring twist into this match there.
Forex Coral Limited
I think pune will win this match already pune score 54/0 in 7 overs, pune have still power full hitters like Dhoni.
Activity: 700
Rising Pune Supergiants looking dangerous into this match and playing totally different cricket, batsmen are supporting very well to get closer to the target which is not tough to achieve,now Delhi Daredevils have to get breakthrough to make comeback otherwise it will be one sided win for Pune.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Fine miss to 170. Entertaining performance by Delhi batsman and pune bowlers.
Bowlers did wonderful job for Rising Pune Supergiants and almost saved 20+ runs there, it was looking Delhi Daredevils will get succeed to post 180+ runs easily as like batsmen are playing nice there and now Pune has more better chance to chase this target of 163 runs.

Pune might stop Delhi's wining streak this time. Target is not so tough if batsman will play well.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I got some great odds for Delhi Daredevils @2.60 and i am hopeful this would be nice pick and it is much better side than Rising Pune Supergiants, after a quick lost of 1st week it still has good potential to post good score there because Rising Pune Supergiants still in is trouble and struggling really hard.

Delhi Daredevils have a good score on the board. 162 is not going to be easy to chase down.
With the troubles Pune have faced, I would back Delhi to win this one.
Pages:
Jump to: