Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 33. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
But batting is also a big worry for RCB they totally rely on top orders of u pick-up  the of Virat and AN early then any team can beat RCB.
KKR selected to bat that would be wrong decision because Gayle is playing today and if one of the three super stars clicks then 200 is not big total to post.

Ya you are right , chasing is not that difficult for RCB when compared to restricting , they have poor bowling , if they can score more than 220 , then they have very good chance , and lets hope gayle plays well .

RCB is struggling to keep combination right from the start of ipl but bowling is the main concern and I think they should include Milne  and Jordan in place of kane and shamsi that will strengthen their bowling and hope it'll work.

I don't know why they have not chosen jordan , he is one of the best depth bowler.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
But batting is also a big worry for RCB they totally rely on top orders if u pick-up  the of Virat and AB early then any team can beat RCB.
KKR selected to bowl that would be wrong decision because Gayle is playing today and if one of the three super stars clicks then 200 is not big total to post.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
RCB is struggling to keep combination right from the start of ipl but bowling is the main concern and I think they should include Milne  and Jordan in place of kane and shamsi that will strengthen their bowling and hope it'll work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Kolkata Knight Riders is my choice as well.I don't even have any doubt that it can loose match.There will be lot of pressure just on RCB because this event is slipping away of their hands with every coming match.They didn't play good from the very start.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Royal Challenger Bangalore technically is out of the series.It is not easy for them to win all the remaining matches against more better and stronger teams than them.All I can say best luck for next edition of IPL.Kolkata Knight Riders will keep up spirit and will win today's match as well.
Activity: 700
Kolkata Knight Riders and the Royal Challengers Bangalore have played each other 16 times in the IPL with the head to head locked at 8-8 so that is why today match will be very interesting which team will win this one, i will prefer to place my bet during the live session because there is possibility to get more better odds for other betting options.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Royal Challengers Bangalore - Kolkata Knight Riders once again I have my favorite team to place on.Kolkata Knight Riders is very stable and confident after three consecutive winning matches.This will be interesting match will be won by KKR again. I placed before the start on KKR to win.

Royal Challengers Bangalore is not doing up to their real potential so if they want to come up in the points table means, they should start winning all their remaining matches otherwise I don't think they even qualify for the knockout stages. KKR is doing much better than RCB in this series. I think, today if KKR does well then they can actually win this match and can go up in the point table. But match will be very entertaining today.
Activity: 714
Royal Challengers Bangalore - Kolkata Knight Riders once again I have my favorite team to place on.Kolkata Knight Riders is very stable and confident after three consecutive winning matches.This will be interesting match will be won by KKR again. I placed before the start on KKR to win.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Today there was again big match b/w Bengalore vs Kolkatta. I think today rcb will bounce back in this game expecting good cricket from this team this is very strong team when the ipl started but because of some players bad performance team is loosing there game i hope today they will win i go with Rcb today. KKR is very strong in this IPL thy are in top of the list but i believe virath kholi he will do something today and make rcb will win this game all the best RCB.
legendary
Activity: 1092
It was already predicted that MI would win this game. RPS are failing once again in this season and are out of the semi-finals. Feel sad for them and especially Dhoni. This time, I can see GL winning the IPL or else MI but it's sure that these two can be in the finals against each other.
Yes Dhoni is really struggling with poor team build up. Both overseas players as well as local players also not so competitive as others teams expect very few like SPD Smith or Fab du Plessis. Whereas Mumbai Indians are finding their winning format during IPL as usual.
They have good team , but they don't have luck that Dhoni used to have . Now KP is gone too , Dhoni has to find some way to get into winning track , can't see him at the bottom of the table . du plessis is not in form , he will be key if he plays well.

Rohit sharma played excellently, he scored 85 runs. mi have good batsman. tomorrow the match is b/w kkr and rcb, i think kkr will win the match.   Wink

NO , RCB will win the match, they will play seriously this time ,  they will win.

Actually i will support every time Royal Challengers Bengaluru but after loosing to many bets i lost my hope on RCB what to i don't know they have very good team and the top batsman are performing well in first 10 overs but after loosing there top orders nobody will play that's why they are loosing all matches we know good bowlers not there in RCB if batsman can score 200+ runs means bowlers they will try to restrict them. Any way lets see today how they will play.
legendary
It was already predicted that MI would win this game. RPS are failing once again in this season and are out of the semi-finals. Feel sad for them and especially Dhoni. This time, I can see GL winning the IPL or else MI but it's sure that these two can be in the finals against each other.
Yes Dhoni is really struggling with poor team build up. Both overseas players as well as local players also not so competitive as others teams expect very few like SPD Smith or Fab du Plessis. Whereas Mumbai Indians are finding their winning format during IPL as usual.
They have good team , but they don't have luck that Dhoni used to have . Now KP is gone too , Dhoni has to find some way to get into winning track , can't see him at the bottom of the table . du plessis is not in form , he will be key if he plays well.

Rohit sharma played excellently, he scored 85 runs. mi have good batsman. tomorrow the match is b/w kkr and rcb, i think kkr will win the match.   Wink

NO , RCB will win the match, they will play seriously this time ,  they will win.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Mumbai Indians need 25 runs in 20 balls and now it is very close to win this match when it has 8 wickets in hand, Rising Pune Supergiants failed to post fighting total by batting there.
legendary
Gujarat Lions have won the toss and have opted to bowl, i think  Kings XI Punjab has some good chance to make comeback to the event but on other side Gujarat Lions have very strong combination of players, i am pretty sure Gujarat Lions it will win this match in the end.

So as I mentioned earlier , kings XI punjab won the match , it was not even a close match . People said it is a batting pitch and GL will win this one easily , but they strugulled , don't know why , it was a good day for spinners , and axar patel took a hat trick , it was a good match though. Congrats to vijay for his first win as a captain.

Gujarat Lions sit pretty with six wins in seven matches two more than the next best,w hile there is no denying that they have been the best side of the tournament so far, three of their six wins have come off the last ball, on the other side Kings XI Punjab is in real trouble just 1 match won so far, i think Gujarat Lions will win today match easily and odds @1.91 still pretty good.

The Gujarat Lions have been slayed by their easy prey. Punjab had only an average score, but poor batting by Gujarat Lions resulted in this loss.

True , I think mcculum and raina should have played a better innings, anyways , a good knock by vijay , the new skipper of KXIP.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Gujarat Lions sit pretty with six wins in seven matches two more than the next best,w hile there is no denying that they have been the best side of the tournament so far, three of their six wins have come off the last ball, on the other side Kings XI Punjab is in real trouble just 1 match won so far, i think Gujarat Lions will win today match easily and odds @1.91 still pretty good.

The Gujarat Lions have been slayed by their easy prey. Punjab had only an average score, but poor batting by Gujarat Lions resulted in this loss.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Gujarat Lions is very confident which seems by the decision taken by it.They are going to bowl first.They have very good history of successful run chase.They will try to keep Kings II Punjab in some limited target.I support Gujarat Lions continuously.
Activity: 686
Gujarat Lions have won the toss and have opted to bowl, i think  Kings XI Punjab has some good chance to make comeback to the event but on other side Gujarat Lions have very strong combination of players, i am pretty sure Gujarat Lions it will win this match in the end.
legendary
Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab I didn't stay in thinking when I saw this upcoming match.Gujarat Lions got an easy prey again.I just placed immediately on Gujarat Lions @1.90 ML.I am not worried at all as this is like I have already money in my pocket from this winning bet.

Don't say that , I don't think punjab will make it easy for them , yes punjab have failed to give good performances, but see today , punjab may win the match . If maxwell or miller gets going  . Both have good odds , but I am going for punjab today. lets see.
Pages:
Jump to: