Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 36. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gujrat won the match but Morris won many hearts...one of the best innings
True , Such a superb batting , awesome

It was one of the best Matches of this season, first Gujarat openers batted so good and score 100+ runs in 10 overs and then in chasing delhi first lost the quick wickets and then dumminy and chris morris gave a good partnership. Morris scored 50 in 17 balls he just scored supperbly but in last they were not able to chase it and Gujarat won the match.

It was a full thrilling match Between this two teams

I was just waiting for this type of a match and finally it happened, when morris started scoring , I thought duminy and morris could take delhi home victoriously once again , but bad luck . They dint . Anyways cricket won .
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
It was one of the best Matches of this season, first Gujarat openers batted so good and score 100+ runs in 10 overs and then in chasing delhi first lost the quick wickets and then dumminy and chris morris gave a good partnership. Morris scored 50 in 17 balls he just scored supperbly but in last they were not able to chase it and Gujarat won the match.

It was a full thrilling match Between this two teams
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Gujrat won the match but Morris won many hearts...one of the best innings
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Best game of this ipl and the inning of Morris was awsome.
DD should win that contest b'caz they play really good cricket. First they pulled things back when Gujrat was playing at 11 an over at half way mark and then Morris and JP played well...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Somebody pinch me I think I am watching dream Tongue

How well they are playing Oh Morris you are champion...
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Delhi Daredevils gonna win this match.Awesome knocks by J.P Duminy and Chris Morris.Btw i loved the Chris Moriss sixes the most.I think they will win with 3-4 balls to spare provided if both remains on crease.Gujrat needs a nice spell to stop these run machines of DD.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
50 needed off 24 balls this match is looking very interesting and very difficult to predict which will win this match because Delhi Daredevils looking very dangerous now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Delhi Daredevils now back into the game after quick disaster this 5th wicket partnership get it into very strong position, it looking both teams have 50 50 chance at this stage but Jean-Paul Duminy and Chris Morris playing cracking cricket and getting it to more close to the target, Gujarat Lions need a breakthrough to defend this match.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
51-3 at half way mark. Can JP and Morris win this game for DD?
I think 12 an over is too much for this pair...
PUGG.io
Is there any bowler who can stop these two???

Superb batting from Gujrat. Well played Lions

See Delhi has stopped gujrat, it happens when ever if openers are batting very good others perform very bad and just make a mess of the good opening, here below 190 is chasable ground , so mostly Delhi has good batting line so they can chase this game.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is there any bowler who can stop these two???

Superb batting from Gujrat. Well played Lions
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Really good start from Gujrat but Mishra and Tahir combo can change the game in the favor of Delhi.
Its going to be a really cracking contest....
PUGG.io
Pune still alive in this series great win against Hydrabad won by 34 runs in DLS method congratulations. I expected this match pune will come back it not disappointed me. Very well bowling from Dinda picked two main wickets in early stage once Warner got out from there hydrabad collapse very poor batting from hydrabad better luck for next game. 

It was really a good show from Pune it was a compulsory win for Pune if not they would have come to trouble like Punjab team, now all matches are going to be good as each match will be deciding the future of the team for this league.

today Delhi Daredevil vs Gujarat Lion match is their, both teams are in top so they will compete to be in top
Activity: 910
Pune still alive in this series great win against Hydrabad won by 34 runs in DLS method congratulations. I expected this match pune will come back it not disappointed me. Very well bowling from Dinda picked two main wickets in early stage once Warner got out from there hydrabad collapse very poor batting from hydrabad better luck for next game. 
legendary
Activity: 1246
Rising Pune Supergiants won by 34 runs DLS method Sunrisers Hyderabad failed to perform on home ground.

Today Rising Pune Supergiants performed well with bowling and batting first they bowled Hyderabad with low total and then started to bat with good run rate and won the match wth good margin.

Good show by Pune. The match was theirs to win as soon as their bowlers dismissed half of Hyderabad with a few runs on their board. In the end, they restricted Hyderabad to a moderate score.
PUGG.io
Rising Pune Supergiants won by 34 runs DLS method Sunrisers Hyderabad failed to perform on home ground.

Today Rising Pune Supergiants performed well with bowling and batting first they bowled Hyderabad with low total and then started to bat with good run rate and won the match wth good margin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Activity: 896
SRH failed to post fighting total there, i think so 119 runs will be much to defend and it has very rare chance for it to make comeback into this match and RPS will chase this easily there because it needed much to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Don't take this target this easy mate.Weather conditions have there input on the batting side.Now is to see how much humidity will be in 2nd innings.If there will be same then Batsmen will be more volatile conditions.They just have to not loose wickets otherwise nothing sure.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Shikhar Dhawan played very responsible for Sunrisers Hyderabad when it was 5 wickets down just for 32 runs and it was looking it will very hardly reach to 100+ runs, 119 runs not a big target there to defend this match because Rising Pune Supergiants can this easily.
Pages:
Jump to: