Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 35. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Gujarat Lions have won the toss and decided to bowl first, i placed my bet on first 6 overs total runs 40 or more @1.48, it will be easy for Rising Pune Supergiants to post more than 50 runs there into power play session as it is playing on home ground.
Activity: 700
Rising Pune Supergiants has edge of home ground and it is struggling much hard there to get some confidence to be on the winning tack, Gujarat Lions is moving forward with solid and consistent performance and it have much better combination there so we can expect for entertaining match.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
that satish over caused KKR the match...3 sixes in that over

True and also unadkat , not that impressive bowling .

Kolkata Knight Riders has set the good target of 175 runs, it would be tough to Mumbai Indians to chase this huge target but no doubt bowlers did nice job and have helped them to keep it 20 runs less from what Kolkata looked like posting at one stage, now it is all up to on batsmen how they will build their inning there and make this possible for Mumbai Indians to win this match, i have my bet on 6 overs total runs 50 or more @2.10

They need to get 50 runs in the first 6 overs if they want to chase this down. Parthiv Patel is out without scoring too much, but Mumbai Indians now have 2 stroke makers in the middle.

Rohit played a tremendous innings actually , when wickets were falling on the other side ,he played his part awesomly and dint let run rate go too high , and then it was all pollard show . 17 balls 51 runs , great batting
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
that satish over caused KKR the match...3 sixes in that over
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
MI won it convincingly. Those 6s in the end were tremendous and they always have an upper hand when they play in their home ground. Gambhir sounded too low about his bowlers and his team is strong but today Pollard was too good for the bowlers.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Kolkata Knight Riders has set the good target of 175 runs, it would be tough to Mumbai Indians to chase this huge target but no doubt bowlers did nice job and have helped them to keep it 20 runs less from what Kolkata looked like posting at one stage, now it is all up to on batsmen how they will build their inning there and make this possible for Mumbai Indians to win this match, i have my bet on 6 overs total runs 50 or more @2.10

They need to get 50 runs in the first 6 overs if they want to chase this down. Parthiv Patel is out without scoring too much, but Mumbai Indians now have 2 stroke makers in the middle.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Yes Mumbai did well to retrict KKR under 180 now its upto the batters to do their jab. I think MI will chase this....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
175 to win is not a big total. The wicket is really good and the dew factor will effect the result too much.

I think Rohit made the right decision to bowl and MI is going to win this battle....
Mumbai Indians really failed to read the pitch and took wrong decision it seems at least.Kolkata Knight Riders just made 95 runs at loss of 2 wickets in 11.3 overs.I think over 180 runs can be expected now easily.Which will not be easy to chase.
87 runs into first 10 overs with lose of 2 wickets Kolkata Knight Riders looking into good position and it looking it will get succeed to post runs 180+, i think it have much balanced combination than Mumbai Indian, this will be challenging for Mumbai Indian to chase 180+ runs there.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I am lucky today going to win my bet on 6 overs total runs 50 or more @2.68, odds is very huge after 1 over it was looking impossible but Kolkata Knight Riders did this possible.
Activity: 686
Kolkata Knight Riders playing very aggressive into power play overs, it looking Kolkata Knight Riders will try their to post total runs around 160-180 runs than it will be defendable against Mumbai Indians which is struggling really hard there to get on the winning track.
legendary
Hello guys , I have seen so much of interest of all you guys in IPL , and hence I decided to start this contest, which is free , just give it a try , you may win

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/absy-gambling-contest-win-free-btc-1453579

GO here and make your prediction , good luck
Mumbai Indian vs Kolkata Knight Riders no doubts will be close call and tough match.Kolkata Kinight Riders overall is top class team and is on the track.My thinking is this will keep continue winning.Mumbai Indians just seems weaker in current IPL edition.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I think MI are going to win this match , Hope so . Have a big bet placed on them , good odds of 1.95 in directbet . I know KKR are continuosly showing good performance , I just think today MI will outplay them . I want MI to chase , they have some good chasers in their side , especially Rohit Sharma comes in very useful when needed.

The odds are good for a reason.I think you're taking a risk by putting bets on Mumbai Indians against KKR.Mumbai Indians have shown terrible performances since the initial matches.The match doesn't work only with Rohit Sharma,when the opposite team has some kickass ballers.
legendary
Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders another interesting match is going to be played today.Mumbai Indian are slightly showing weakness throughout the edition.They have won couple of good matches.Kolkata Knight Riders are much more better.This is the reason I am jumping in this camp to be on winning side once again.

I think MI are going to win this match , Hope so . Have a big bet placed on them , good odds of 1.95 in directbet . I know KKR are continuosly showing good performance , I just think today MI will outplay them . I want MI to chase , they have some good chasers in their side , especially Rohit Sharma comes in very useful when needed.
Activity: 728
Mumbai Indians v Kolkata Knight Riders another interesting match is going to be played today.Mumbai Indian are slightly showing weakness throughout the edition.They have won couple of good matches.Kolkata Knight Riders are much more better.This is the reason I am jumping in this camp to be on winning side once again.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
There is another big match b/w Mumbai vs Kolkata today, Kolkatta placed in list second position and they are in very good from last match all most they lost but in the end Umesh yadaw hit six and they won thw match against pune so today they are facing very energetic team Mumbai let's see how they will play. Mumbai having very good team they got very top most mentors in IPL but doing very silly mistake and loosing there match i hope today Mumbai will win this match.
Activity: 532
It was one of the best Matches of this season, first Gujarat openers batted so good and score 100+ runs in 10 overs and then in chasing delhi first lost the quick wickets and then dumminy and chris morris gave a good partnership. Morris scored 50 in 17 balls he just scored supperbly but in last they were not able to chase it and Gujarat won the match.

It was a full thrilling match Between this two teams

It was fantastic and thrilling match seriously i though Delhi all most win the match but in end again drama happened no four and six last 2 overs superb bowling from Praveen and Bravo all credits goes to these guys congratulation Gujrath now top in list.
Pages:
Jump to: