Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 37. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have same opinion on current position of pitch which is very hard.A score of 118 runs can be defended.It all depends on early overs.If bowlers succeeds to pick up some early wickets then situation will be again in favor of Sunrisers Hyderabad.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I dont think so , its still anybodies match . They are 92/7 for 18.1  , still dhawan at crease .
Yeah ipl matches are unpredictable anyone can win the match. but i think rising pune supergiants have better chance at winning.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In 3 remaining overs they will add maximum 30 runs.Which means total chasing target will be around 115-125 overall.I will see how Rising Pune will start her innings.If they kept wickets in hands surely will win.Otherwise things can be worse for them as well.

Its a difficult pitch since it has rained and SRH fell apart . A good performance by dhawan though , he just reached his half century saving SRH . They can reach 120 , and it was a very good decision by dhoni  to bowl first.

I think Rising Pune Supergiants will get succeed to restrict Sunrisers Hyderabad inning under 100 runs, bowling quality is top class while batting looking very poor so that i am pretty sure it will win this match easily like one sided.

I dont think so , its still anybodies match . They are 92/7 for 18.1  , still dhawan at crease .
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
In 3 remaining overs they will add maximum 30 runs.Which means total chasing target will be around 115-125 overall.I will see how Rising Pune will start her innings.If they kept wickets in hands surely will win.Otherwise things can be worse for them as well.
Activity: 686
I think Rising Pune Supergiants will get succeed to restrict Sunrisers Hyderabad inning under 100 runs, bowling quality is top class while batting looking very poor so that i am pretty sure it will win this match easily like one sided.
Activity: 728
Pune Supergiants had good plan today and their strategy is working so far.Hyderabad just failed to keep the spirit which it has at the start.This will be its second possible defeat.It seems hardly it will reach to 120 runs.Supergiants should win by good overs and wickets to be stabilize in coming days.
Rising Pune Supergiants are playing totally different cricket at the moment it looking into very strong position, bowlers did great job for it by picking quick wickets into early overs, Sunrisers Hyderabad collapsed there and looking like a low score match.
Activity: 728
Sunrisers Hyderabad is in great troubles from the start.It has now 61 at loss of 5 wickets in 14.1 overs. Rising Pune Supergiants is showing that its come back in the series is great.I was expecting to see some unusual result.Hyderabad will surely not let some big total on the score board.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rising Pune Supergiants Hyderabd will succeed to climb up on the ranking chart by getting 8 points.I think they will try to win by good margin to make their over all run rate better too.They looks very better than Pune Supergiants which has very bad start from the opening of thins event.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Hydrabad vs Pune. Very interesting match and this match is very important to Pune team. They won only one match in last 5 games so If they loose this match it become very difficult to reach semi finals. Hydrabad is confident about this match they won last 3 match continuously specially openers captain Worner and Dhawan in great form now let's see who will win this match. 

Yes this is very crucial match to Dhoni team they must win this game or else it's very difficult to reach the top four teams. I hope today Dhoni team will come back they have very good batting and bowling line up don't know where they are failing last match against KKR i thought Pune will win but Umesh yadav hit six and grab victory from pune this is very bad luck. Today i am sure Dhoni will make new strategy and Pune will win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hydrabad vs Pune. Very interesting match and this match is very important to Pune team. They won only one match in last 5 games so If they loose this match it become very difficult to reach semi finals. Hydrabad is confident about this match they won last 3 match continuously specially openers captain Worner and Dhawan in great form now let's see who will win this match. 
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
maxwell got a fifty but sadly punjab lost again... Cry

It is fact that Punjab are not here to win but in the last stage they are to ruin the others game that time they will win when they get nothing to lose. Mumbai today have done very good job in batting and bowling, bumrah was very good took maxwell and changed the game for mumbai. Parthiv batting is also very good who gained back his form and gave mumbai a good score to defend it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
maxwell got a fifty but sadly punjab lost again... Cry
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Mumbai Indians won by 25 runs
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Kings XI Punjab still has chance to win this match because Glenn Maxwell is on the crease and doing wonderful job for it, Mumbai Indian has good blowing attacking so it need to pick few more quick wickets there to make ots winning sure.

ya today maxwell is going good and got his first 50 in ipl, but now miller have to form well and do batting , let us see what is going to happen
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Kings XI Punjab still has chance to win this match because Glenn Maxwell is on the crease and doing wonderful job for it, Mumbai Indian has good blowing attacking so it need to pick few more quick wickets there to make ots winning sure.
PUGG.io
Almost 11 an over required but the Punjab's senior players have the ability to chase it down.
The form they are having it's unlikely to chase Tongue   but no one can predict about cricket.

As long as Maxwell is there, Punjab have a chance.
2 runs a ball is not difficult if Maxwell gets going. Plus they have wickets in hand.

it is their  if maxwell play a big shot and more one or two over big and here punjab winning the match, today mostly punjab is winning just like yesterday KKR batsman have done, now miller have to come and finish the match.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Almost 11 an over required but the Punjab's senior players have the ability to chase it down.
The form they are having it's unlikely to chase Tongue   but no one can predict about cricket.

As long as Maxwell is there, Punjab have a chance.
2 runs a ball is not difficult if Maxwell gets going. Plus they have wickets in hand.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
PUGG.io
Punjab won the toss and elected to bowl, in this series who ever won the toss is electing Toss only. AFter taking first wicket soon, they were not able to control Partiv Patel and Rayudu and the way they batted it was to score 200+ runs but last two overs were very good and punjab restricted them to 189 only, Now punjab have to bat today well to win this match.
Pages:
Jump to: