Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 38. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Kings XI Punjab - Mumbai Indians I don't have same opinion that Mumbai Indian will win or is better.I see this with other point of view that Kings XI Punjab is at home and this time will show serious game.I will let the match be kicked off before placing my bet on any team.
I will not take any chance today i will go with Mumbai Indians only. They have strong batting line up as well as bowling also and captain Rohith Sharma is in very good form. The Kings XI Punjab is bottom of the list they just won only one match and nobody is in good form no one maintain consistency in there form so the better choice is today MI so i will go with Mumbai.
I also feel betting on Mumbai Indian would be safer for my bitcoins. Even Punjab has all the world firing batsmen, all are regularly failing so far. At the same time, Mumbai Indians also known for slow starters for the tournament. They usually come into IPL without form and do find their form to win the title. Do not know what will happen this year.

Mumbai indian after losing first wicket playing very good
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Still no Guptill really surprising. MI should give him proper chance or at least 4 games to show his class in IPL too He is one of the best player of T20.

MI is going really well after early lose of Rohit. What KXIP can do???
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Kings XI Punjab - Mumbai Indians I don't have same opinion that Mumbai Indian will win or is better.I see this with other point of view that Kings XI Punjab is at home and this time will show serious game.I will let the match be kicked off before placing my bet on any team.
I will not take any chance today i will go with Mumbai Indians only. They have strong batting line up as well as bowling also and captain Rohith Sharma is in very good form. The Kings XI Punjab is bottom of the list they just won only one match and nobody is in good form no one maintain consistency in there form so the better choice is today MI so i will go with Mumbai.
I also feel betting on Mumbai Indian would be safer for my bitcoins. Even Punjab has all the world firing batsmen, all are regularly failing so far. At the same time, Mumbai Indians also known for slow starters for the tournament. They usually come into IPL without form and do find their form to win the title. Do not know what will happen this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

Punjab team is in very poor condition, no player is able to perform in any section, and even if they lose today match will not be surprised, and Mumbai have to win today so that they can be on top list of the table.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Mumbai Indians is really good.Overall is has no luck this time in current edition of IPL.Kings XI Punjab has good chance to take advantage of Mumbai Indians bad form.I am not convinced some big fight back by Punjab XI.Mumbai Indian remains only strong candidate of the match.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Kings XI Punjab and Mumbai Indian have played each other 16 times in IPL with each team winning eight apiece, in Mohali as well, honours are locked at 3-3, but with current performance i will pick Mumbai Indian because it is much better side at the moment and playing wonderful there than compare with Kings XI Punjab.
Activity: 714
Activity: 728
Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians very important match for both teams.Both are lurking down and need desperately some points to start their journey upwards.Mumbai Indians is looking more comfortable after winning last match.I am bet on this to see where it takes me today.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As i said dhoni gonna loose again...bet against his team in all the matches Smiley Smiley
I am not ready to follow your strategy. All the teams may loose at any match that is the beauty of T20 always. This year, new team Gujarat seems very strong, they simply bought old CSK players except Dhoni...
ya but dhoni is gonna loose most of the time this year..
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
As i said dhoni gonna loose again...bet against his team in all the matches Smiley Smiley
I am not ready to follow your strategy. All the teams may loose at any match that is the beauty of T20 always. This year, new team Gujarat seems very strong, they simply bought old CSK players except Dhoni...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Gujarat Lions need 60 runs in 42 balls, it is playing very entertaining cricket and now  Royal Challengers Bangalore looking under pressure it is failed to stop it there.

it was really a superb inning from gujarat chased the huge totall with good start and won the match,

here in second match Pune made 60 runs in last 5 overs, super comeback , now they have to defend this score so that they can win the match.
as long as suryakumar yadav and yusuf pathan are on the field they can win, right now kolkata knight riders need 72 runs in 48 balls to win. i hope kkr wins the match.  Cheesy

Bengaluru vs Gujrath, As usual RCB batted superbly 180 runs is not a low score but the same thing repeated no good bowlers in RCB so it loose the match. Kholi made century but no use Gujrath won the match.

Another match KKR vs Pune. Entertaining match kolkatta need  42 runs from 24 balls still 5 wickets are there pintch hitter Russell is playing we may get some good result now let's see.    
Kkr won the match, suryakumar yadav played good. tomorrow the match is between kxip and mi. which team will win?,i'm guessing mi.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Gujarat Lions need 60 runs in 42 balls, it is playing very entertaining cricket and now  Royal Challengers Bangalore looking under pressure it is failed to stop it there.

it was really a superb inning from gujarat chased the huge totall with good start and won the match,

here in second match Pune made 60 runs in last 5 overs, super comeback , now they have to defend this score so that they can win the match.
as long as suryakumar yadav and yusuf pathan are on the field they can win, right now kolkata knight riders need 72 runs in 48 balls to win. i hope kkr wins the match.  Cheesy

Bengaluru vs Gujrath, As usual RCB batted superbly 180 runs is not a low score but the same thing repeated no good bowlers in RCB so it loose the match. Kholi made century but no use Gujrath won the match.

Another match KKR vs Pune. Entertaining match kolkatta need  42 runs from 24 balls still 5 wickets are there pintch hitter Russell is playing we may get some good result now let's see.   
legendary
Gujarat Lions need 60 runs in 42 balls, it is playing very entertaining cricket and now  Royal Challengers Bangalore looking under pressure it is failed to stop it there.

as long as suryakumar yadav and yusuf pathan are on the field they can win, right now kolkata knight riders need 72 runs in 48 balls to win. i hope kkr wins the match.  Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
S Yadav is looking rock solid at the moment but Dohni's eleven still have a chance to register their 2nd win.....

dhoni gonna loose again...he will come last in the table Smiley
Activity: 994
PUGG.io

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
RCB batted well and posted 180 runs batting very good but now their bowling performance have to show some skill, Gujarat openers are doing good but the other players also have to perform well then only they can win.
I think gujarat lions will win this match, suresh raina can turn the match. he is a brilliant batsman. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: