Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 40. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Delhi Daredevils playing not so fast as like we are expecting it will make score quickly because it is own home ground, it seems Delhi Daredevils has still good chance to post total runs 160+ and that is why i have my bet on total runs 140 or more @1.42

Delhi manage to score 164 runs and now Mumbai Indians require another 161 runs with 10 wickets in hand and still 19.1 overs are remaining. I think this match Mubai will most likely will win, if the openers give a good start. So for they are good and hopefully they will finish also good. Mumbai win today then they will go up in the points table otherwise they will go to the bottom because they already lost three games from last 5 matches.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I also think Delhi Daredevils is much better side with dangerous hard hitters and when it is going to play on home ground so it will try to keep their morale up and surely home supporters will encourage them to play more entertaining game, after looking over the toss than i will place my bet there but i think it will be much hard for Mumbai Indian to save this match.

Well I think MI have more hard hitters than DD . Yes ofc its their home ground and they have advantage but somewhere I feel MI will win this one , BUt it is not going to be easy .

ya it is true that MI have got batsman till 5th down but main point is both team are equally strong , and now toss winning and took bowling MI that benefit gives them for winning the match, DD are now 16/1 in 3 over main players quinton d kock is out so now i think if they score above 140+ will be good but cannot say as if dumminy goes well then they can make above 160+ which will be good score

It would be too easy for MI if the target is below 150 I guess. They have got good performers who can play very well while chasing .

Delhi Daredevils playing not so fast as like we are expecting it will make score quickly because it is own home ground, it seems Delhi Daredevils has still good chance to post total runs 160+ and that is why i have my bet on total runs 140 or more @1.42

Thats some great odds you have got there , good luck with that . I think they will pass that score .
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
I also think Delhi Daredevils is much better side with dangerous hard hitters and when it is going to play on home ground so it will try to keep their morale up and surely home supporters will encourage them to play more entertaining game, after looking over the toss than i will place my bet there but i think it will be much hard for Mumbai Indian to save this match.

Well I think MI have more hard hitters than DD . Yes ofc its their home ground and they have advantage but somewhere I feel MI will win this one , BUt it is not going to be easy .

ya it is true that MI have got batsman till 5th down but main point is both team are equally strong , and now toss winning and took bowling MI that benefit gives them for winning the match, DD are now 16/1 in 3 over main players quinton d kock is out so now i think if they score above 140+ will be good but cannot say as if dumminy goes well then they can make above 160+ which will be good score
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils interesting match is being expected to be this one.In my calculation Mumbai Indians has played more matches and needs to win this match anyhow.So it will put extra effort to give more than 100 % performance.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1008
Delhi Daredevils looking attractive side with nice combination of players Daredevils have bounced back in style to notch up successive victories. While the bowlers Amit Mishra in particular played a key role in helping Delhi Daredevils get off the mark on their home turf, it was opener Quinton de Kock who hammered the first century of the ninth edition of the IPL to guide Daredevils to a morale boosting seven wicket win over a star studded Royal Challengers Bangalore line-up in their own backyard.
It will say other thing about this match between Delhi and Mumbai.Though odds will be little bit lower but it good to let the match go live.I will jump after few overs of game to have some clear view of the situation of both teams.Little profit is better than at all.
Activity: 728
Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians match will be kicked off in couple of hours.Chances are equal but Delhi is at home and has won more matches than Mumbai Indians by ratio.I will place on Delhi Daredevils because it seems to have better chances.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 13 runs and this was very entertaining match with very close fight, this will be much helpful for RCB to get confidence back and move forward with positive mind, in future matches RCB will play more entertaining cricket.
Yes finally Royal Challengers Bengaluru players came back with good win against Pune. Really it was very interesting match RCb made good score but they little bit struggled in middle so score not reached 200 or else it will cross 200 runs Captain Kholi and ABD one more amazing innings from both of them. Pune it's very bad luck after restricting RCB within 200 i thought Pune will win but after loosing early wickets and Peterson Injury and Dhoni and Perera fought in the end but watson takes 2 main wickets in 19th over there pune lost there match.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
RCB was needed to win this match.It played with full strength and was seeming they are playing positively and want to win.RSP did good fight back but it was really good total score on the chase board.This was another best match full of entertainment.

Yes, it was must needed to win get back them some confidence in this series. This is must match their bowlers did a good job for them and as usual the top batsman for them giving a good start. But before the match start, I was thinking may be Pune will win this match. Some how RCB pulled the plug at right time and hope they will come up in the points table soon.
Activity: 700
RCB was needed to win this match.It played with full strength and was seeming they are playing positively and want to win.RSP did good fight back but it was really good total score on the chase board.This was another best match full of entertainment.
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 13 runs and this was very entertaining match with very close fight, this will be much helpful for RCB to get confidence back and move forward with positive mind, in future matches RCB will play more entertaining cricket.
legendary
I will say match in in very crucial stage as 25 runs more required in just 12 balls.I can not guess where this match will go.Just couple of good hits will decide the fate of RPS.Same couple of good balls will increase pressure on it.

Ya I hoped pune will win the match at this time because perera was batting but unfortunately things turned out bad for them .

What a wonderful over it was 2 wickets were taken.Now it is very hard though not impossible as 17 runs in 4 balls.This is IPL and everything is possible and can be expected.

True great bowling by watson , you just can't keep him out of the match . He is so crucial for RCB . If perara was there I think pune would have made it . But its watson who gave what RCB wanted .

Finally I think Dhoni must have played a bit more faster and longer .
Activity: 672
What a wonderful over it was 2 wickets were taken.Now it is very hard though not impossible as 17 runs in 4 balls.This is IPL and everything is possible and can be expected.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I will say match in in very crucial stage as 25 runs more required in just 12 balls.I can not guess where this match will go.Just couple of good hits will decide the fate of RPS.Same couple of good balls will increase pressure on it.
Activity: 686
Rising Pune Supergiants  made comeback there with super over just scored 25 runs in 18th over and now Royal Challengers Bangalore into big trouble because 22 runs required in 10 balls which is not a difficult task to achieve.
Activity: 700
Now this match on very interesting point Rising Pune Supergiants doing wonderful job to chase this huge target of 186 runs, i think 87 runs into 38 runs not a big task because this 3rd wicket partnership doing brilliant job because Royal Challengers Bangalore not have quality bowling attack.
Activity: 728
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rising Pune Supergiants now at this moment chances are 50/50.remaining score of 100 in 8 overs having 8 wickets in hands with great settled batsmen is easy.Match has entered in many interesting phase.few more overs and things will be clear.
Pages:
Jump to: