Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 30. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 18, 2016, 06:26:38 PM
the question is is there a market for these shares? can i sell them for 100$. NO
Therefore this value is just pure air and a scam

mass is better and you can trade the mass coins soon

Where did you get the information about soon trade? Please more detail about the timing and platforms name?
'cause developers are silent.

from the Telegram group...
Post the link to this group or stop pretending it exists.
December 18, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
Hello.

This one:  http://www.ourdata.us/
is also a competitor to mass.network  I think.

I don't think mass is a serious project.
the troll again.
I am now very sure that you are not invested in this project. I guess somebody paid you for telling bad things about it.

This project his one of the serious ones out there now in this kind of stage. very professional mycelium team is working on it.

Maybe TO YOU someone paying for the flattering comments?
Around the ICO already so much dirt that your statements about "professional team" are simply absurd.

Homo is behaving like a paid shill. I have tokens and wouldn't care less if I wasn't being tricked out of my btc.

Homo I'll ask again. Why did you say you wanted out only a few weeks ago, to now being the biggest fan?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 04:33:24 PM
the question is is there a market for these shares? can i sell them for 100$. NO

Where did you get the information about soon trade? Please more detail about the timing and platforms name?

from the Telegram group...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
December 18, 2016, 04:07:51 PM
The only thing I see is making the founder richer

Of course they are the founder,they spent a lot to keep it going,but 10,000 free shares is not bad at all we are using ad blocker for free why not use something that will pay us,the concept looks good it looks like Massnetwork has a good competitor a much better one.

10,000 free shares? Smiley Do you think if the number of shares is big, the value will be big too? Smiley
How many shares this company has in total? I guess those 10,000 shares will cost $1, especially taking into account how easy is to get those shares.

In any case this project looks similar to MASS Network, and they look to be on the same stage of development as MASS is. The one who has better connections and knowledge in AD business, will win.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 03:09:07 PM

December 18, 2016, 01:42:52 PM
Hello.

This one:  http://www.ourdata.us/
is also a competitor to mass.network  I think.

I think this one os far more better than Mass network I have joined here,you need not invest here and you will get 10,000 shares for getting earlier right now that price of that share is $100 and will grow if you refer people,I think Mass is planning it while ourdata already have it running.

I don´t really trust this site ... and its not really a company share you receive.

I checked the site and sign up also watch the video,I have installed the chrome extension,so far it works great in my end,this is a start up company but a promising one I don't know why are you not trusting it,of course the site is new but you are getting a company shares I have 10,000 shares .

This is from their page:

What is the deal with the shares?
These shares are not like common equity shares in a company.

These shares represent your portion of the value that will go to you. Ourdata’s goal is to capture and distribute our portion of the profits that advertisers and data companies are making from your data. You earn shares just for downloading the app and signing up. You earn even more shares every time you get someone else to sign up using your referral code. Got a lot of friends?  When you get five people to sign up, all your bonus shares get doubled.

The shares do not really seem to be worthy

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 18, 2016, 01:40:34 PM

Of course they are the founder,they spent a lot to keep it going,but 10,000 free shares is not bad at all we are using ad blocker for free why not use something that will pay us,the concept looks good it looks like Massnetwork has a good competitor a much better one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
December 18, 2016, 01:26:40 PM
Hello.

I think this one os far more better than Mass network I have joined here,you need not invest here and you will get 10,000 shares for getting earlier right now that price of that share is $100 and will grow if you refer people,I think Mass is planning it while ourdata already have it running.

I don´t really trust this site ... and its not really a company share you receive.

I checked the site and sign up also watch the video,I have installed the chrome extension,so far it works great in my end,this is a start up company but a promising one I don't know why are you not trusting it,of course the site is new but you are getting a company shares I have 10,000 shares .

This is from their page:

What is the deal with the shares?
These shares are not like common equity shares in a company.

These shares represent your portion of the value that will go to you. Ourdata’s goal is to capture and distribute our portion of the profits that advertisers and data companies are making from your data. You earn shares just for downloading the app and signing up. You earn even more shares every time you get someone else to sign up using your referral code. Got a lot of friends?  When you get five people to sign up, all your bonus shares get doubled.

The shares do not really seem to be worthy
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 18, 2016, 12:53:15 PM
Hello.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
December 18, 2016, 12:37:26 PM
Hello.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 18, 2016, 12:26:30 PM
Mass coin has ran a campaign which does not pay for its users or make any update about the payout. It has been nearly one week since the ICO ended. I think MASS is not reliable. It is just another scam project. I will remove this statement only when there is update about the campaign
best regards

This man has cheated me, I have sold my account named ghostON to Kabul=HarleyQuinn9876 but he did not pay.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17221430

That's unfortunate,keep watching his thread I'm sure he will try to apply in a signature campaign or airdrop that needs a full member,but in the first place you should not involve your self in account selling if you need money,you can always ask for a loan,but of course you must have a collateral for that
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 18, 2016, 11:52:37 AM
Mass coin has ran a campaign which does not pay for its users or make any update about the payout. It has been nearly one week since the ICO ended. I think MASS is not reliable. It is just another scam project. I will remove this statement only when there is update about the campaign
best regards

This man has cheated me, I have sold my account named ghostON to Kabul=HarleyQuinn9876 but he did not pay.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17221430
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 18, 2016, 11:02:56 AM
Hello.

legendary
December 18, 2016, 10:50:34 AM
Hello.

the troll again.
I am now very sure that you are not invested in this project. I guess somebody paid you for telling bad things about it.

This project his one of the serious ones out there now in this kind of stage. very professional mycelium team is working on it.

Around the ICO already so much dirt that your statements about "professional team" are simply absurd.
they dont care about this forum thread. but that dont make them a unprofessional team. they are working on this great product and already delivered a great alpha version.

Its pretty simple... The team is great and very professional. The management sucks, is acting unprofessionally and is really shady, unfortunately.

The project is definitely serious.

Whether they will succeed or not? It is a business, and naturally there are risks involved, so only time will tell.
How are things going? That's is the question we really need to be answered, as we now left with almost zero information, and have no idea what is happening behind the curtains...
That last part is really bad, and I can understand DaddyH's frustration. He is not a troll, he just is not very good investor, who FUDs his own own investment, hoping to draw dev's attention and provoke them to speak out Smiley. But that will not work out I guess Smiley. Its actually better to be positive. We need to establish some communication to Dev team, at least to the part which has not tainted itself by shady business decisions...

There was a guy named Daniel, part of the Dev team, who seemed to read this thread from time to time... I would really appreciate if he posts few lines here, so this thread goes back to some more positive direction.
December 18, 2016, 10:18:07 AM
Hello.

the troll again.

they dont care about this forum thread. but that dont make them a unprofessional team. they are working on this great product and already delivered a great alpha version.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 09:33:43 AM
Hello.

the troll again.

December 18, 2016, 08:59:42 AM
Hello.

the troll again.

December 18, 2016, 05:44:17 AM
Hello.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 18, 2016, 03:59:04 AM
Hello.

legendary
December 16, 2016, 03:49:31 PM
can someone tell me how to create an address for mass since no wallets are available?

You should register on colu.co.

Basically these are are the instructions from ICO site:

Dear Investors!

We’re testing adding Mass Coins support to Mycelium Wallet.

Until we feel it's ready for release, we asked Colu to grant you access to their developer platform, "Colu Dashboard", so that you can receive and store your Mass tokens there temporarily.

Once the Mycelium support is ready, we'll ask you to move your tokens there.

In order to receive Mass Coins, you have to make sure that:

Go to https://dashboard.colu.co and create an account (thanks to our partner - Colu.co!). Write down the password and keep it in a safe place - it is not possible to restore your password if you lose it! In fact you’ll have to use two passwords when signing up. The first one is the Colu account password, and the second one is the wallet password, used to encrypt the private seed. It's important that you choose different passwords, and protect them both.
    Go to Manage Assets, then select Receive Assets
    Copy the receiving address.

That address would be the Mass address you can receive MASS coins at.
Pages:
Jump to: