Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 31. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 16, 2016, 11:39:22 AM
This is from the Mass Dev Telegram chat group today from one of the Mass team, Daniel Novichkov.

Hi Jade, sure! Today we are finishing distributing Mass coins. Almost all from those who have given us their Colu addresses received their Mass coins. Those who haven't done it can make it at any moment. Becides that we are testing a new Mycelium wallet build to work with Mass coins. Hope to have it very soon. Chrome Mass network plugin is ready and can be found on Chrome Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-fair-ads/bddciihmfgjplmgdjnnekkfiefbleipp). Of course this is an early version, that can't yet earn money for the user watching ads, but you can see some future whistles there. We are also testing Android Mass browser with the same functionality and soon it will be available for public testing. So, the dev team is working hard. As for Mass coins exchange, we are in the process of preparing necessary doc to go to major exchanges. Everything is Ok, sorry for being not so responsive these days. Thanx to your help we have resources to continue our work. But we also go on looking for more investors  (yes, we were excpecting better results from ICO) to be sure that we have enough money at least for a year. It is not only about developping browser and plugin but also a lot of work with partners, advertizers, ad networks. We are building a new way of consuming ads. We are here, we are working, we are not going to "just walk away with the Bitcoin". So, thank you again for your patience and support. We won't let you down.

Could you send me the link to this please?

I searched in Telegram for "Mass dev group" but couldn't find that. The only chat i could see what the Mass chat setup and referenced on the OP (with last update of 25th Oct).
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
December 16, 2016, 11:22:20 AM
This is from the Mass Dev Telegram chat group today from one of the Mass team, Daniel Novichkov.

Hi Jade, sure! Today we are finishing distributing Mass coins. Almost all from those who have given us their Colu addresses received their Mass coins. Those who haven't done it can make it at any moment. Becides that we are testing a new Mycelium wallet build to work with Mass coins. Hope to have it very soon. Chrome Mass network plugin is ready and can be found on Chrome Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-fair-ads/bddciihmfgjplmgdjnnekkfiefbleipp). Of course this is an early version, that can't yet earn money for the user watching ads, but you can see some future whistles there. We are also testing Android Mass browser with the same functionality and soon it will be available for public testing. So, the dev team is working hard. As for Mass coins exchange, we are in the process of preparing necessary doc to go to major exchanges. Everything is Ok, sorry for being not so responsive these days. Thanx to your help we have resources to continue our work. But we also go on looking for more investors  (yes, we were excpecting better results from ICO) to be sure that we have enough money at least for a year. It is not only about developping browser and plugin but also a lot of work with partners, advertizers, ad networks. We are building a new way of consuming ads. We are here, we are working, we are not going to "just walk away with the Bitcoin". So, thank you again for your patience and support. We won't let you down.

Yes, maybe we need to bug them ourselves for the signature campaign. If they issued those 1 tril coins, 4 bil is reserved for signatures and its only a handful of us anyway. Shouldn't be too much trouble

can someone tell me how to create an address for mass since no wallets are available?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
December 16, 2016, 03:21:42 AM
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8389-checking-out-brave-browsers-brave-payments-feature-powered-by-bitcoin/

Competitors are not sleeping Smiley

Though both Mass and Brave are yet in early stages, so the main functionality is mostly in upcoming plans...
But who will be the first one, and who will be the successful one - that is the question...
  on your reference a browser writes a harmful programmatic code is possible
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
December 15, 2016, 09:35:46 PM
http://cryptomining-blog.com/8389-checking-out-brave-browsers-brave-payments-feature-powered-by-bitcoin/

Competitors are not sleeping Smiley

Though both Mass and Brave are yet in early stages, so the main functionality is mostly in upcoming plans...
But who will be the first one, and who will be the successful one - that is the question...
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 15, 2016, 09:24:42 PM
Any other updates regarding exchange?
December 15, 2016, 08:47:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2016, 08:04:54 PM

December 15, 2016, 06:41:50 PM
Check out the Mass.Network telegram, there's more activity there.

The telegram link in the OP hasn't changed since October?
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
December 15, 2016, 06:36:27 PM
There is no explorer for this? how can I know if my mass address has any coins in it?
December 15, 2016, 04:51:51 PM
Thanks for the feedback . Your efforts r impressive ,but.

Can you make the ICO address public or Not ?

Sure not. It was vividly answered right in the first reply.
as far as I can see you never answered his questions. but who cares i am out

here we go Homo - you shill.
this thread is not about me but who cares. I have changed my mind because this team and project has potential. thats it.
they will not change their mind tehrefore insulting them here will not be a positive thing for this project. wait and see all we can do

LOL - and how did they change your mind, given you dismissed them a few weeks ago? I think you're part of this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 15, 2016, 04:01:02 PM

this thread is not about me but who cares. I have changed my mind because this team and project has potential. thats it.
they will not change their mind tehrefore insulting them here will not be a positive thing for this project. wait and see all we can do
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
December 15, 2016, 03:24:27 PM
Sorry for being so persisitent in asking the same question
Any of signature campaign participant got there rewards?

I have promoted this Mass Network for almost a month
and up to now there's still no update ..

I'd like to think that this coin deserves negative ratings for ignoring participants.

this place is a Ghost Ship. I wouldnt hold my breath.
Don't take this guy "DAddyH" serious!
He is one of the biggest trolls I have seen lately.
He is constantly insulting this great mass team because they don't answer his stupid question.
He is also not an investor, because he is not acting like one.

There is a simple reason behind the kind of acting of mass team. they cleary don't try to marketing something they just focus on the product and we should just let them work and wait for the final product and make a judgement after final release. why should they release unimportant news every day and waste resources?

So here is Homo Henning - who on the 20th November on this very thread declared "I'm out" when responding to mass.network.

I have my coins and I'm annoyed because I'm an investor- how about you? You clearly aren't an investor otherwise you'd want to know what the plan is, and who's running the show. You're incoherent of thinking and a bad shill.

I've asked legitimate questions without any insults.
And do tell - what makes this mass team "great"? What have they done to earn your praise and make you change your mind?
You are not the sharpest clearly and maybe also dishonest.
A short statement clarifying a few facts would put many minds at ease. The fact this hasn't happened is a cause for concern.

Homos brain works irregularly. Hes in and out every now and then. Dont judge this guy, he suffers NPH.
December 15, 2016, 03:16:05 PM

December 15, 2016, 03:09:36 PM

I'd like to think that this coin deserves negative ratings for ignoring participants.

He is constantly insulting this great mass team because they don't answer his stupid question.

There is a simple reason behind the kind of acting of mass team. they cleary don't try to marketing something they just focus on the product and we should just let them work and wait for the final product and make a judgement after final release. why should they release unimportant news every day and waste resources?

So here is Homo Henning - who on the 20th November on this very thread declared "I'm out" when responding to mass.network.

I have my coins and I'm annoyed because I'm an investor- how about you? You clearly aren't an investor otherwise you'd want to know what the plan is, and who's running the show. You're incoherent of thinking and a bad shill.

I've asked legitimate questions without any insults.
And do tell - what makes this mass team "great"? What have they done to earn your praise and make you change your mind?
You are not the sharpest clearly and maybe also dishonest.
A short statement clarifying a few facts would put many minds at ease. The fact this hasn't happened is a cause for concern.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
December 15, 2016, 02:28:16 PM
First step is positive , coins distributed . I hope that team will continue working on the project .
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 15, 2016, 02:18:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 15, 2016, 01:50:33 PM

it took them over 7 months for this,they are not good in public relations,who ever run the marketing is handling it so bad,no update from any of the team to address all the issues here,are they turning scam,they have a ready projects why are they so quiet.
December 15, 2016, 09:55:35 AM

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 15, 2016, 09:45:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
December 15, 2016, 08:03:55 AM
things a part ... can anyone tell me how to understand this screenshot http://prntscr.com/djmfib
what is amount and total asset ? its showing in Colu site

The amount is 368,478,557 coins. Not sure why did you wipe the "Asset Name" from the screenshot... What is shown there? In my Colu wallet dashboard there is "Mass Coin" written there.
Pages:
Jump to: