Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 34. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 13, 2016, 11:55:47 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 13, 2016, 11:49:53 AM
they already distributed the tokens.

don't know about bounties.

Have they? I haven't got mine and nobody else here seems to have them.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 11:44:59 AM
they already distributed the tokens.

don't know about bounties.
December 13, 2016, 11:22:43 AM
Next stop might be to start contacting these people directly:

https://mass.network/team.html
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 13, 2016, 10:11:11 AM
What a crap.. everything connected with Mycelium is a scam?:/
 What more ICO connected with?
December 13, 2016, 10:09:51 AM
So I took the initiative and PM'd pianist and massnetwork  who was running this thread originally to see if I could get an official update. No response as yet.

I've also emailed the [email protected] address with my concerns. No response as yet!

My decision is right when I left the signature campaign after the Ico I never wait for the announcement to take it off,because I knew it they will not do it,my only regret is I get involve in this for over a month from now on I will never get involve in a signature campaign that pay after a month ..

I think most investors are more concerned about their BTC deposits. At the moment no-one has anything to show for their money and even if they did get their mass coins. What value or use are they going to be without an active project?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 13, 2016, 09:45:48 AM
So I took the initiative and PM'd pianist and massnetwork  who was running this thread originally to see if I could get an official update. No response as yet.

I've also emailed the [email protected] address with my concerns. No response as yet!

My decision is right when I left the signature campaign after the Ico I never wait for the announcement to take it off,because I knew it they will not do it,my only regret is I get involve in this for over a month from now on I will never get involve in a signature campaign that pay after a month ..
December 13, 2016, 09:11:32 AM

December 12, 2016, 03:40:25 PM
Anyone got their coins yet? Will this project actually be active or have we lost our btc?
calm down...
they still have a few days for distribution. don't take these trolls seriously

It doesn't have anything to do with having to calm down. It's about complete lack of respect shown here by mass.network. It's the last time I ever back anything associated with Mycelium or Alexander Kuzmin who isn't even CEO unless they have two at mycelium - https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-harwood-38213925

I agree. I'm very calm - but only because i invested a fraction of what i was originally going to do. That said - I want my money back.
If I can't have my money back, i want to see a plan for how this project is going to deliver. I also want to see some clear lines of comms opened with whoever is running this show now. The cliche "silence is deafening" has never been more appropriate right now.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 03:35:21 PM
Anyone got their coins yet? Will this project actually be active or have we lost our btc?
calm down...

It doesn't have anything to do with having to calm down. It's about complete lack of respect shown here by mass.network. It's the last time I ever back anything associated with Mycelium or Alexander Kuzmin who isn't even CEO unless they have two at mycelium - https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherine-harwood-38213925

December 12, 2016, 12:26:38 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
December 11, 2016, 12:32:53 AM
calm down...
time will rotin, ahead of 4 days  Undecided
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 10, 2016, 07:43:10 PM
calm down...
December 10, 2016, 03:44:20 PM
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
December 10, 2016, 01:38:51 PM
good please remove soon because It is another scam project.
Activity: 619
December 10, 2016, 01:28:29 PM
Mass coin has ran a campaign which does not pay for its users or make any update about the payout. It has been nearly one week since the ICO ended. I think MASS is not reliable. It is just another scam project. I will remove this statement only when there is update about the campaign
best regards
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 10, 2016, 12:27:14 PM
seems we we will not see any answers from the devs - they do not care about backers anymore.

The roadmap is great,but it is messed up by dev team ignoring their backers and supporters,until now I'm still seeing a lot of promoter not getting their rewards but still displaying the signature code,talk about being loyal,the supporters are loyal but not the management to it's supporters.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
December 10, 2016, 09:58:25 AM
seems we we will not see any answers from the devs - they do not care about backers anymore.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 10, 2016, 08:23:21 AM
How to get coins for social bounty (fb, tt etc)?
Pages:
Jump to: