Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 33. (Read 91862 times)

Dnu
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 14, 2016, 01:49:32 AM
Folks, am I the only one who has problems with colu.co now..?

As soon as I want to login, it tells me "Verification Email sent, please check your Email", and I get "Colu Dashboard Registration" email (not sure why it is called "registration email" - as I am already registered long time ago).

Then when I click on "Verify" link, it requests me to enter a password to "Decrypt" my wallet. But I have never encrypted my wallet in the first place, so I have no password. Anyone has any idea?

Hi drays,
In fact you had to use two passwords when signing up. The first one is the Colu account password, and the second one is the wallet password, used to encrypt the private seed.

If the problem persists, please let me now, I'll check what we can do to help you.

Daniel
Mass Network

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
December 13, 2016, 10:55:53 PM
Where can I get the wallet, give a link please?

There is no wallet aside from the web based colu site which is rather basic. 
not true...

So do you know a wallet to withdraw coins from colu.co? I didn't receive my coins yet, but I would prefer to withdraw them to some local wallet as soon as I get them.

Thanks for any info!
Customized App

Created an asset and looking for a mobile wallet for it?

Colu now provides users with a white label version of the Copay Wallet that will support the asset you issued trough the dashboard.

Please fill this form and get access within a few business days / 
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
December 13, 2016, 07:32:38 PM

not true...

So do you know a wallet to withdraw coins from colu.co? I didn't receive my coins yet, but I would prefer to withdraw them to some local wallet as soon as I get them.

Thanks for any info!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 13, 2016, 05:56:34 PM

not true...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 13, 2016, 05:10:53 PM

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
December 13, 2016, 05:08:52 PM
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
December 13, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

As soon as I want to login, it tells me "Verification Email sent, please check your Email", and I get "Colu Dashboard Registration" email (not sure why it is called "registration email" - as I am already registered long time ago).

Then when I click on "Verify" link, it requests me to enter a password to "Decrypt" my wallet. But I have never encrypted my wallet in the first place, so I have no password. Anyone has any idea?

Have you tried emailing [email protected]? Let me know if you get a response from them.

Fuck man, are u mad> if u do try to shoot them a message, they will respond with a fucking large image of middle finger pierced through nostrils, and put an automatic malware downloader on it which would be indicative of them not giving a crap to ur inquiry. Dont try ur luck and avoid these shitheads at any cost.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
December 13, 2016, 04:46:44 PM
Received my coins at Colu like 123 other holders

May u kindly let the secret out and tell me where did u get these numbers?
December 13, 2016, 04:43:39 PM

Have you tried emailing [email protected]? Let me know if you get a response from them.
legendary
December 13, 2016, 04:29:39 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2016, 04:29:00 PM
What was the Mass ICO price?

Its not clear yet. Roughly you should divide 332.148 BTC to 700,000,000,000, so about 0.0047 sat per coin. But because only the devs know which investment got which bonus, we have to wait for official announcement.
Thank you for quick answer! I'll wait for official announcement.
legendary
December 13, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Its not clear yet. Roughly you should divide 332.148 BTC to 700,000,000,000, so about 0.0047 sat per coin. But because only the devs know which investment got which bonus, we have to wait for official announcement.
Activity: 854
December 13, 2016, 04:10:35 PM
Activity: 441
December 13, 2016, 04:07:46 PM
There are already exchanges where trade this coin?
December 13, 2016, 03:54:26 PM

(...)  be without an active project?
STOP THE FUD. THIS PROJECT HAS NOT EVEN  REALLY STARTED. JUST STFU TROLL

Is there any trading planned?

what a buffoon you are...and I'm still waiting for my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1364
December 13, 2016, 03:01:56 PM
Received my coins at Colu like 123 other holders
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 13, 2016, 02:50:10 PM

(...)  be without an active project?
STOP THE FUD. THIS PROJECT HAS NOT EVEN  REALLY STARTED. JUST STFU TROLL

Is there any trading planned?
December 13, 2016, 12:17:34 PM

Can i ask a question - can you get the private keys of these colu addresses? on https://dashboard.colu.co when you click "Recieve Assets" i see a different address generated every time i click. Are these all remembered inside this online wallet somehow? I registered the first generated address and copied into ico.mass.network field. But if when i go back to colu and click "Recieve assets" it generated a new address.
Pages:
Jump to: