Pages:
Author

Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network - page 35. (Read 91862 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
December 08, 2016, 10:03:40 PM
I have posted in signature thread already but here will do it again to get my coins for taking part in the campaign.
Also wanted to know the exchanges as well.

1FYPgFNp2PMBp9jLz8LQ2SzKuo5zeHeJ8R
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 08, 2016, 01:42:01 PM
Hello.

It would be nice if developers could create and post here a simple video how to use Mass Plugin and Mass Browser.

Thank you!

That would be great,but if you look at the last two pages,no dev are giving updates,some updates are coming from newbies,after the ICO we never read any update,even the signature campaign I read are not yet distributed,what really happen here I don't know some people still wearing the signature code..
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 08, 2016, 12:03:20 PM
Hello.

It would be nice if developers could create and post here a simple video how to use Mass Plugin and Mass Browser.

Thank you!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
December 05, 2016, 07:54:56 PM
When will distribution begin?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
December 05, 2016, 04:10:45 PM
I invested (minimum 1 bts, it was not 2 days back, am now ) little, want to buy in addition chinks on an exchange . When and what exchanges will a coin go out on ?
are there news ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
December 05, 2016, 09:21:37 AM

Nice to see. According to the block explorer, they were issued on Saturday Dec 3. Next step is distribution to ICO participants, I assume it will be done coming week.

Funny, I still sympathize with this project, probably because the actual developers (tech staff) involved are good and very professional. If they only could compensate for their trickster management... Anyway, lets see how this goes.

Are they? So many question from investors and signature participants but no answer,some signature participants are asking when they will receive the rewards because there are no updates in the spreadsheet and they want to take off the signature code,maybe they get into the other campaign but the management has no answer to give.

I thought they kind of outsourced the signature campaign ?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 05, 2016, 07:00:43 AM
I am applying for a new signature campaign I have send a pm to both signature campaign and developer but it's been 24 hours and still no reply,I cannot forever go on wearing this signature code,I have wore it for one whole month and have done my responsibility..

I hope they understand the signature manager and the dev have not update the thread but I still kept for the whole month I hope they still give me my stakes because I deserve it..
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 05, 2016, 06:54:07 AM
Who else is going to be dumping their coins at the first opportunity? Who still has confidence in this project? Genuine questions BTW.

go ahead
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 04, 2016, 08:58:39 PM
Who else is going to be dumping their coins at the first opportunity? Who still has confidence in this project? Genuine questions BTW.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 04, 2016, 08:44:20 PM

Nice to see. According to the block explorer, they were issued on Saturday Dec 3. Next step is distribution to ICO participants, I assume it will be done coming week.

Funny, I still sympathize with this project, probably because the actual developers (tech staff) involved are good and very professional. If they only could compensate for their trickster management... Anyway, lets see how this goes.

Are they? So many question from investors and signature participants but no answer,some signature participants are asking when they will receive the rewards because there are no updates in the spreadsheet and they want to take off the signature code,maybe they get into the other campaign but the management has no answer to give.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
December 04, 2016, 07:55:59 PM

Activity: 398
Merit: 109
December 04, 2016, 04:16:42 PM
I would expect them to return soon anyway. Maybe they will clean up the thread and delete all the angry investor messages. Remember - this is self-moderated topic. That self-moderation ability was never abused here yet, but well, after what they did, I tend to expect anything from them.

They will not clean here ... I hope.
In any case, here is my message under the number 581. I think if the numbers change, the messages in the thread will be less )

Then keep posting. Anyway what is the incentive on spending time on self-mod threads.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
December 04, 2016, 04:01:15 PM
I would expect them to return soon anyway. Maybe they will clean up the thread and delete all the angry investor messages. Remember - this is self-moderated topic. That self-moderation ability was never abused here yet, but well, after what they did, I tend to expect anything from them.

They will not clean here ... I hope.
In any case, here is my message under the number 581. I think if the numbers change, the messages in the thread will be less )
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 03, 2016, 01:25:33 PM
I'm part of the signature campaign and have been promoting Mass Network for almost a month now I understand that the ICO is over,would like to know how and when we will receive our stakes,the campaign manager hasn't update the thread and we don't know when he will update it.

Yeah, me too.
The silence is deafening

Almost got into this campaign,but when I saw that it will take a month before they give you your rewards and it's not in BITCOIN I ignore it,feel sorry for those who participated seeing their no news about the campaign,if this turns out a very good project then those invested their time will benefit here ..
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
December 03, 2016, 12:47:47 PM
Looks like the project owners are ashamed to return to this thread, after all the well-deserved blame they have received here Grin

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
December 03, 2016, 12:17:37 PM
I'm part of the signature campaign and have been promoting Mass Network for almost a month now I understand that the ICO is over,would like to know how and when we will receive our stakes,the campaign manager hasn't update the thread and we don't know when he will update it.

Yeah, me too.
The silence is deafening
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 03, 2016, 10:56:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1304
Merit: 1015
December 02, 2016, 03:40:30 PM
When Mass coins become available in two weeks maybe I will buy them from you -65% of ICO (pre-bonus) if you need the money.
Pages:
Jump to: