Pages:
Author

Topic: Is 2018 the most crucial year for bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Your forecast is accurate. A difficult year for Bitcoin. It is difficult to predict the market this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
yes you are right in my opinion in 2018 the price of bitcoin has a very terrible movement even bitcoin prices are unpredictable and makes a lot of traders who are confused by the movement of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
It is confirmed. People are very hopeful that this year is going to be much better than last year and will break another all time high record and that dream is now long gone. This is the year where we will know if bitcoin will still make it to survive next year or will it have 2 years of rest to be able to recover.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
It is a crucial and exciting year for AML BitCoin news regarding new patents for BIOMETRICS & IDENTIFIERS on a Blockchain. This is the year where this great crypto was born and is here to stay, nothing will stop it.
Expectations are high in long term investment like Bitcoin or may be Ethereum but one thing we should solve is our mistake that has been stopping the price not to go higher and we get downfall again after a little increase. Crucial situations like such situations going on in the market make your experience and you will come to know that your strategy is only to look for benefit that is to make a large collection of coins.

Yes you are right, you will gain more experience as you study the market or by trading and in that way you can make your own strategy to avoid doing mistakes in the future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
It is a crucial and exciting year for AML BitCoin news regarding new patents for BIOMETRICS & IDENTIFIERS on a Blockchain. This is the year where this great crypto was born and is here to stay, nothing will stop it.
Expectations are high in long term investment like Bitcoin or may be Ethereum but one thing we should solve is our mistake that has been stopping the price not to go higher and we get downfall again after a little increase. Crucial situations like such situations going on in the market make your experience and you will come to know that your strategy is only to look for benefit that is to make a large collection of coins.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?
It is hard to tell yet if the events that we are expecting to still take place this year will be critical to how cryptos become mainstream, only the next few months can tell, so far, nothing impressive has happened

Upon investing in cryptocurrency, you should always decide to buy a coin that you are willing to hold for a very long time because the market is volatile so you cannot always expect to earn profit.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
I do not think it will be crucial year for bit coin, i just think its price will be more constant. It will not be growing up or reducing radically.
I don't think bitcoin will grow in the coming year, I see, bitcoin today is a bit ugly to look at, maybe an economy that will answer all about bitcoin prices
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
Bitcoin exceeded $ 10,000 in 2017. What's going to happen to Bitcoin in the coming year?

In my own opinion, 2018 is also a good year for cryptocurrency because the market price will grow even more and most of the analyst are expecting bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Being into bitcoin for about more than three years, I feel this to be the best as well the most crucial year for bitcoin. Because, growth happened in unexpected time period, and same is the fall in bitcoin's value. Now it's time for a price pumping, but even without any specific reason the market is much worse making it the crucial time period of entire cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
BTC prices will continue to fall, and then a lot of people will lose money, and the market will always be in a downward adjustment phase Cry Cry Cry
Bitcoin jumped $ 1,000 in just one hour and then everything went back to normal. The market  is unpredictable, it will have important adjustment this month, I think bitcoin won't decrease.
That is the nature of bitcoin, I think that we are waiting for some good news in the market and very soon we will see the bitcoin price reach to 20K level. I think that bitcoin has that potential and people are also expecting that but unfortunately bitcoin price is stuck below 8000$ for few months.
Activity: 336

In my own opinion, bitcoins will surpass its previous price which is $19k dollars and that is the reason why you should invest even more today because there are more investors in different country that has been legalize to invest on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
almost everyone is very optimistic about this year, and many believe that bitcoin will rise at the end of the next year.
I don't know, no one can see the future, we'll see it in December. I wish you the best for bitcoin.
Activity: 129
2018 is likely to be the worst year for BTC prices to fall, and the market will be unusually quiet and many investors will leave the encrypted market.
Activity: 386
yes you are right maybe this is the most important year for bitcoin because everyone in 2018 is already almost a lot of people who know bitcoin and probably will be many people who buy bitcoin.
Yes that is a fact that although 2018 was not a good year for bitcoin in the sense that its price did not increased too much but we saw a very major decrease in bitcoin price but it is also a fact that in 2018 bitcoin became more popular, because more and more people get awareness about bitcoin and I am hopeful that now they will show good response about bitcoin and therefore bitcoin price will very soon start increasing and will even reach to its all time high price.
Activity: 19
It is a crucial and exciting year for AML BitCoin news regarding a new patents for BIOMETRICS & IDENTIFIERS on a Blockchian.. This is the year where this great crypto was born and is here to stay, nothing will stop it.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
BTC prices will continue to fall, and then a lot of people will lose money, and the market will always be in a downward adjustment phase Cry Cry Cry
Bitcoin jumped $ 1,000 in just one hour and then everything went back to normal. The market  is unpredictable, it will have important adjustment this month, I think bitcoin won't decrease.
Activity: 266
Activity: 100
Well, as we see, this is not the best year for bitcoin.
Activity: 152
I think 2018 is the most crucial year for Bitcoin. Since it attracted a large number of investors into the market last year, if Bitcoin is still in a continuous decline this year, many investors may give up the market! Because of fear!
Activity: 420

We can expect higher prices this 2018 because there are more country that has been legalized to use cryptocurrency so we can hope for higher prices in the market this next few months to go.
Pages:
Jump to: