Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 12. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

It's easy to buy into what others say. I would say that if you buy shilled coins, then you can run into such conclusions. It's also lazy and careless. Do your own research.
You just need to basically check two things for a solid coin. One is a good team. Two is a coin with a future/purpose. With those two, you can definitely be positive that what you have there is a good coin to invest in.

With that, go check out Eterbase. The project this big can't avoid some criticisms. But I've done my own research and I am confident in the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
In that moment It's not risky. The main thing to choose right and reliable altcoin or few alcoins. It is necessary to study in detail reviews and some information.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
most often people do not have the patience to wait for cheaper prices and they buy expensive. everyone pays for their mistakes
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
There is always a risk in this market..We invest in awareness of this..Altcoins may be more risky but there is also a chance of making more profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
The purchase of altcoins is always too risky. As well as buying crypto currency as a whole. This market is too unpredictable. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So I don't know about you, but I'm still buying and selling altcoins.
Activity: 308
Now it is somewhat risky to buy, because it is unclear where the market will go further and if you are sure that the market will go up you should take advantage of the purchase in the style of the ladder, since if the price goes down you can average...
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Crypto its a new business model, thus there are so many bumps on the road with picks and valleys that it is quite difficult to know if you are buying at the correct moment. We need to believe that crytpo its future and in several years everyone will have in return at leats what he invested.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
if you don't make reasonable choices, you could loss critical amounts because of the altcoins. So, I think you should be sure approximately which you are making your investment inside the proper coin when the charge is on the deepest cost.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

not all altcoins are risky mate I think it depends on your investments and the altcoins you're following
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Yes, the market is always covered in red, and it is unlikely that the altcoin will grow sharply, in my opinion should not focus on investing but focus on the Bounty campaign.

I agree that the market is far from being stable but the cryptocurrencies are so cheap! Why cannot we invest in the best altcoins? You can sure deal with the bounties as well. These projects will give you additional money.
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
Yes they are risky like all investments. you should also look at the bright side, which is possible high return
Activity: 318
That's true for people who panic at the current market price. The crypto market is very unstable, and if you don't have patience it will really be a risk. I think investing in altcoin is not too risky, if you choose a strong altcoin like ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
Any investment in crypto market is too risky. But I think, to buy altcoin now is profitable. Because all the coins are very cheap.
Activity: 462
It seems to me that the current state of the crypto-currency market will not withstand many projects. So far, we see all the coins below the skirting, but whether they can survive, no one can answer.
Activity: 89
You should better bet on promising ICOs imo
Activity: 60
Any investment is a risk, but I think if you want to invest in altcoins, then I think it's worth investing only a part of the money.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
The downtrend continues. it is of course risky to invest in altcoins for this reason. But investors who are now investing can earn huge amounts of money in a short time. Because we see too low prices for altcoins Smiley
Activity: 394
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Always an investment is a big risk, whether your expectation is justified or not, and it is always interesting to look at, but I advise you still before investing in a particular coin, you need to follow it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
maybe it's not for all coin that is risky because I am sure that there is altcoin that can we buy as our investment and we don't need to be afraid if the price is down. there are too many altcoins to choose from and we need to search which coin that can give us a profit in the long-term so we don't have to think that the altcoin is too risky right now. it is natural in any investment and we need to realize this so we don't think that we cannot make a profit in a long time.
Activity: 210
many bought altkoyiny at an inflated price and I, too, but now you just have to hold them and wait for them to rise in price
Pages:
Jump to: