Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 13. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
If investing is now, of course, you have no risk because the current coin price is very low. And you can invest in large numbers. By investing this you could do long-term investment. You will still continue to hold a coin and you must continue to monitor trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The risk is always there, if you want to make a big profit, you will have to take a big risk,I advise you to invest in promising coins.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
Altcoin trading are not the only risky trading in crypto currency because every aspect of cryptocurrency trading or investment are risky because crypto currwncy trading or investment open doors for great opportunity and there will always a great risky to scale ghrough before reaching a great opportunities but if ones have the require knowledge in selecting altcoin and avoid losses such person will still trading/invest successfully
Activity: 693
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Yes, the current market was falling and this makes us panic. But this will be for a while and if we are going to invest in Altcoin certainly have to do the analysis. A few coins with a value so low I thought could be to invest because in the future the coins later will continue to grow.
No, I think it's not and for those people who buy at high price should hold and wait for the rise of the market, what is good to do now is to make profit through altcoins is to select a good ICO and take time to buy their coins at very low price and sell them later at the end and in that way we can assure profit as what I have used to do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Yes, the current market was falling and this makes us panic. But this will be for a while and if we are going to invest in Altcoin certainly have to do the analysis. A few coins with a value so low I thought could be to invest because in the future the coins later will continue to grow.
Activity: 140
There is always risk attached to every business. Altcoins can be risky but they can also be a great way to invest. What is paramount is being careful in choosing the project to invest.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
“Be fearful when others are greedy, greedy when others are fearful”

I’m using these low prices to my advantage, I don’t understand why so many people are panicking at the moment
Activity: 125
Of course, this is riskier than investing in the two most reliable coins, but I think some of the money should be invested in altcoins.  But I do not advise investing all the money in just one coin.
Activity: 98
Yes, the market is always covered in red, and it is unlikely that the altcoin will grow sharply, in my opinion should not focus on investing but focus on the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 728
I think altcoins always risky, but if you choose good coin for long time it will bring profit. Just buy the dip. And may be now is that dip.
Activity: 62

It depends on what altcoins you want to invest in.  Now many good altcoins in which it is worth investing and the risk of losing money is very small.
Activity: 336
i think its always risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, but i think now is the best time to buy altcoins
since the market is down now but i suggest to not go all in and set buy order in case the price goes lower

When you invest your money, you always take risks. Altcoins can really drop in their price after you buy them. In this case, you will have to hold the crypto until it rises again.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1

Yes it is true because they should purchase the altcoun with a dump price not at the higher price. For now it is too risky to invest because there are only a few people who invest in the crypto and the price for now is based on the coins thst are only circulating cause there are only a few who are investing. We have to continue to promote the altcoins so that there will be many people who will invest on altcoin and the price will be high.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
not only in the alts but also those main coins like bitcoin and eth the good thing with the main coins is that the potential to have a good value with a short period of time can happen.
Activity: 427

The entire crypto is a risk because you invest in a coin and anything can happen to the coin but if you invest in very potential altcoin and hold them for long term, when the market recover from the fall, they will also grow.
Activity: 182
The market negative sentiment has lower the prices of coin and what that means is that the entry price for investors is lower so also is the risk involve. The risk involve in Cryptocurrency is the same risk in any other market,  so invest wisely!
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
investing in altcoin is risky unless you can find a good altcoin like ethereum, neo, and else so you don't have to worry and afraid if somehow the price won't increase in the future. and if you can buy that coin, I think it is a good investment in cryptocurrency and I think you can get much of profit by buying that coin at a low price.
Activity: 319
Actually yes, it is a very high risk to invest in alts now but possible profits are just incredible.
Activity: 178
In my opinion, its safe to invest in altcoins, I think the bearish season is almost over now, Bitcoin and Ethereum are both starting to recover which without a doubt will influence the entire market. So if you're planning on investing, I believe now is the perfect chance to grab the coins of your choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

It's been about 5 months since the date of the question. And the answer is the same. Now it is very risky to invest in altcoins because the price may fall even lower!
Pages:
Jump to: